Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I replied to the rotten "predend" story telling her it was awful and she should be ashamed and I wouldn't be sharing it if I was her and the head replied back immediately, so I blocked her as she was replying for the 2nd time 🤣🤣
What did she say?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That eoghan guy saying it's next day delivery for sweetking 😂😂😂🥴 happy father's day. Here's a bag of jellies that you probably won't eat but it says happy father's day so it's a great gift 🥴😅😂😂 dopes the lot of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That eoghan guy saying it's next day delivery for sweetking 😂😂😂🥴 happy father's day. Here's a bag of jellies that you probably won't eat but it says happy father's day so it's a great gift 🥴😅😂😂 dopes the lot of them!
And it'll be about 2 weeks before it actually arrives....with a use by date of 2048 I'd say 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
2 kids in the back of the car eating sweets whilst she gets the car washed. I’m glad that they are feeling better….

Christ on a bike.
Are those kids ever without sweets in their hands?
A whole regular bag of peanut m&ms in Fionns hand in the car wash. Not a funsize pack, a big pack. And at lunchtime. 🙄
Yes, the spelling story is gone, I had just watched it, she took it down while they were in the middle of the 'monents we live for' while in Curabinny woods.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy NEXT Father’s Day 🤣

• Haha
Girls you've fallen for it again.

This never happened. Julie's followers also know this didn't happen but they like this stupid Mrs Browns boys style of 'humour'

Like if she picked a better word to lie about other than pretend which you can clearly hear the t being pronounced and sounded out but that would take effort.

This never happened

Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t you love if insta had a search feature and you could search back to all the times she has most certainly used the word pretend and written it on screen. Like I’ve no doubt at all she’s a bit of a thicko, but not being able to spell pretend? I assume she has a leaving cert? There is no way she is half as stupid as she makes out. She has some imagination on her the shite she concocts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine the time it took Mejoolie to come up and record (probably multiple times) that stupid fake story….the mind boggles!!

Reactions: 4
That was a miraculous recovery from the shits. I’m guessing it was all the sugar they consumed that day. If it was a bug they’d be half dead for a few more days.
Also she’s as predictable as the weather, she says something that’ll get peoples backs up (tattle and dms) and then leave it up for a couple of hours and then deletes it like the dick head she is. I do believe she has some twisted mental problem and gets a kick out of it. I just hope that after school spelling story was a joke. But it was probably one of her many family members of friends that prob laughed bout it too. And you need to be a spell kind of prick to think that was funny.

Reactions: 10
I had the oxtails too. I didn’t know how widespread is was until this post!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Girls you've fallen for it again.

This never happened. Julie's followers also know this didn't happen but they like this stupid Mrs Browns boys style of 'humour'

Like if she picked a better word to lie about other than pretend which you can clearly hear the t being pronounced and sounded out but that would take effort.

This never happened
Bingo….

you can always tell she’s lying by the way she touches her face and widens her eyes, looks to the side. In no way did that happen, she’s gotten exactly the reaction she wanted especially with tea spill having it up..

Reactions: 15
That eoghan guy should have his own thread. His latest story/TikTok is beyond creepy. 😳😳 Seriously. Sorry for de-railing 🙄 I just had to say it 🤣

Reactions: 3
I was there a few weeks ago all was good, I ate my Chinese and suddenly I felt a pain so severe I literally nearly threw up! Well up I was galloping to the loo and when I say with the cramps I threw up into the sink and I had a stream of let’s just say oxtail soup coming out my other end I’m not exaggerating. I had the sweats, I couldn’t eat for 2 days and I mean the pain was severe. My hubby got it and was the same. So I’d say now the only tit our Julie had was the hangover scutters and couldn’t be arsed to send her kids to school. But sure she can predend! Like we all predend to believe her lies 🤥
Aaaannnnnndddd I'm never having oxtail soup again 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can't even speak properly! "I done" and doesn't pronounce her T H....she's a disgrace!!!

Reactions: 4
Tea spill has shared the spelling video. Good. Once it’s out there it’s out there Julie. Even if you’ve taken it off your page.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.