Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of the car after it only being professionally valeted a few weeks ago! You'd think she would wipe that off straight away.

The poor pet showing her "roots" this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm working full time, raising a child alone, and my (very grey!) roots are about 6 inches long. I last got my hair cut in 2020, and have cut it twice myself since. I don't have the time or money to colour it.

Poor single mother me hole!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If she is minding children through Orchard Childcare then they have a duty of care to those children. By her own admission she chastised a child to the point of tears, then posted about it online for people to laugh at. Regardless of whether she was mocking herself or not, it is completely inappropriate. Orchard Childcare's own website states "At Orchard Childcare, your child’s safety, wellbeing & education are our priorities". So what happened here?
I was under the impression she's minding the child in her own home. She mentioned she sent them to another room

Reactions: 9
If she is minding children through Orchard Childcare then they have a duty of care to those children. By her own admission she chastised a child to the point of tears, then posted about it online for people to laugh at. Regardless of whether she was mocking herself or not, it is completely inappropriate. Orchard Childcare's own website states "At Orchard Childcare, your child’s safety, wellbeing & education are our priorities". So what happened here?
Going by what others have said here, I think she minds the girl at her own house? She had a story up a few months ago and you could see the girl in the hall and she stopped recording abruptly.

Reactions: 5
Firstly the story was completely made up so no point getting mad about it.
Secondly, I imagine if someone is letting the likes of Julie mind their kids then they must be on the same level as her and don't put too much thought into their child's wellbeing

Reactions: 37
You can send a complaint to the department of education,so Julie admit it was all a lie and if not you will be reported,lot of people have that recording,clocks ticking

Reactions: 9
You can send a complaint to the department of education,so Julie admit it was all a lie and if not you will be reported,lot of people have that recording,clocks ticking
Even if she is just minding kids in her own home and probably getting cash in hand ?

Reactions: 8
Ok now again I’m a decent woman and I’ve left a of ye use my word but I am now officially trademarking getting a dose of the OXTAILS! So I will send ye a cease and desist letter if ye keep using it without paying me in jellies and cuff links! And I have said this for years as my dog got the shits years ago and when we walked into the room it was literally a puddle of soup and my hubby walked in it so there! I now have the rights and I will do a Julie heard and bring ye to court for predend defamation. Love ye 😂❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Going by what others have said here, I think she minds the girl at her own house? She had a story up a few months ago and you could see the girl in the hall and she stopped recording abruptly.
I'm not sure if it is still the case, but she used to work for Orchard, and do the collections from school to after school or something like that, so she could still be employed by them in some form. She does mind the child in her house though. She makes out that she has a job, and is being employed by someone, so either she is, and the company need to know, or else she is lying, working cash in hand, and revenue need to know.

Reactions: 4
Is she deleting the dress stories on purpose for content??
That, or to cover up for her deleting the spelling stories, or all were deleted by Insta as loads reported them for not being clearly labelled as ads, etc. I didn't see them, so not sure if they were labelled right, but I'm guessing they weren't. Hopefully Get That Trend don't pay her unless the stories are up for the full 24 hours 🤣

No amount of selective hair or caption positioning will cover up the bad tan job Julez:

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Even if she is just minding kids in her own home and probably getting cash in hand ?
It's more about mental abuse of a child and everyone knows she just mocks people with mental health issues,I wouldn't report her to the preschool as that's her aunt's and there will be nothing done but if you Google mental abuse from a teacher on the department of education you will see it's to be reported, email will be sent at 3pm along with recording,she upset a lot of people with her mockery of mental health,she's not getting off on this one

Reactions: 12
It's more about mental abuse of a child and everyone knows she just mocks people with mental health issues,I wouldn't report her to the preschool as that's her aunt's and there will be nothing done but if you Google mental abuse from a teacher on the department of education you will see it's to be reported, email will be sent at 3pm along with recording,she upset a lot of people with her mockery of mental health,she's not getting off on this one
I guess what NoseyNiamh means is, is she accountable to anyone (department, etc.) if she is just minding the child in her house, cash in hand, and not being employed by anyone to do so.

I would report her any way though, as if she isn't officially employed by someone to do it, I'm sure the revenue would be interested in hearing about it.

I guess what NoseyNiamh means is, is she accountable to anyone (department, etc.) if she is just minding the child in her house, cash in hand, and not being employed by anyone to do so.

I would report her any way though, as if she isn't officially employed by someone to do it, I'm sure the revenue would be interested in hearing about it.
Ah yeah totally understand where @NoseyNiamh is coming from coz you can bet she's fiddling the system,I mean she's getting hap and from tea spill she's on well over the hap limit

Reactions: 2
Lads what is the story with her not tanning her boobs?? It's like she puts the tan on her chest and but not her boobs they're as white in her stories this mornin and it was the same last week when she done her tan 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So she's going to upload the videos again and not tag the place - will there be any # this time?

Reporting in 3,2,1..... 😂

She pronounced the word glitch but spelt it “clitch”, this donkey knows well what she’s at. Also I think she does the white boobs to make it look as though she has natural tan lines. Little does she know she just looks filthy manky

Reactions: 16
Don't know why she was worried about the dresses not loading because they're shocking.

Don't know why she was worried about the dresses not loading because they're shocking.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.