Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing commission too when using their code?

Mortified for them in that pub 🙈 ya Julie you didn't know they were organising that and the 101k balloons 🤦‍♀️ Jesus not been that cringe in long time

Reactions: 3
How do people not know when there’s a filter being used. It says it up in the top left!
If that was directed at me I know it said a filter was being used,but is it one that inflated her lips? I don't use them so not familiar with the different effects.

If that was directed at me I know it said a filter was being used,but is it one that inflated her lips? I don't use them so not familiar with the different effects.
Yeah some of them are totally mad and completely change your features. You can play around with them on insta if you open the camera, you don’t have to post anything to see. It’s crazy

This sweet king shite is doing my nut in, how much do they get paid for promoting this shite?!
Pouring the jellies into the bowl to show how much you get is hilarious!! We need to know what size the bowl is!!! All the huns do it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pouring the jellies into the bowl to show how much you get is hilarious!! We need to know what size the bowl is!!! All the huns do it🤣
It must be in their contract to be hear/seen chewing/eating them to make it look like there so irresistible as they all do that too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi fuckers! I go to Donegal for a break and I say ahhhh nahhh I’m not reading tattle and the unwashed strawberry pyjama wearing fool has a new thread! Jesus Christ give the girl back her pyjamas ya mank! Now drive it on and all that. ❤
This site is my guilty pleasure I honestly can’t keep away no matter how hard I try I live for scandal kardashians bore me but this kind of stuff gets the engine pumping 😂🖐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Surprise 101k party......right
She miraculously learned how to say 101k too. Wouldn’t it be very funny if loads of people unfollowed her, and she dropped below 101k... And even under 100k would be even funnier... Is there a way to get paid follower bots to unfollow someone? 🙊😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Will she stay away from her Mam now that there is a bug in her house. I can't see her staying home for too long with her twinnies on a side note it would be a perfect time to get rid of the dummy she could tell Erin it's got germs and will make her sick again

Reactions: 7
Is there actually a bug or she's massively hungover from her "surprise" 101k party 🤢🙄🤦‍♀️

What a surprise that must have been. And of course they didn't do one when you got an actual milestone (i.e 100k)

Julie you throw the toys out when the kids aren't home but God forbid you do any type of household duties when you are free of your kids.

Reactions: 2
I don't think there's any 'bug'. She just went on the tear again last night and too hungover to take them to school today.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.