Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onreal

New thread suggestion:

Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

• Heart
Reactions: 67

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Imagine someone trying to conceive look at her insta or tik tok, it would be hugely triggering. I've never seen someone who thinks her children are such inconveniences. Yes two four year olds can defo change, shower and dry themselves after a swim FFS🙉🤦‍♀️ also I was watching her highlights on insta about the catfish and her Tinder experiences and omg I really hope she was joking when she spoke about texting a guy and thinking "I'm gonna have him up the aisle in less than two years " ,she kept saying it like how desperate that's one way how to not get a man! She seems to hate being single and I'd say puts dating and finding "a fella" above her parenting responsibilities
I totally agree with you, its why she winds me up so much!!! My only child was killed in a serious car crash a few years ago, what i wouldnt give for him to be here taking him swimming, enjoying the summer holidays..... what i wouldnt give to hear him call me "mam" again.... all Julie does is moan about the kids, and "poor me" ALL THE TIME🙄 Wish she could know how lucky she is, and how frustrating her carry on is, for parents who have lost, or who cannot be parents

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Quick recap!
Went glamping and it looked like a claustrophobic,overpriced barrel.Owner denied the alpacas had ever been interfered with..that was just a rumour.Every bite for a month has been eaten out except the soil covered carrots.Mum is in a bad way,so bad docs prescribed a three week piss up in OZ.
Co-incidentally the related sobbing 😭 hysteria over mum "I can't go threw dis agin" (We know the feeling love!!)provided a great smokescreen to distract from a hilarious skit mocking maternal mental health breakdown..
Kids 🎓 graduated.Loads of emotional eye contact with the camera and wistfully wondering where the time went...it only felt like a few weeks they were there.Spot on hun! It was!! Ready for big school in every way,even the uniforms bought..Well except for the significant speech & language delay,no manners or social skills👍👍
Like her make-up remover and shower routine Aunty Mary is no where to be seen.Still flogging every shite going..and making a shite job of it with the Diggerydoo Shampoo and the Vodiddies styler.
As well as being permanently locked herself she has now locked her house,car etc for the nineteenth time.. it was onreal.Too bad there is no key on the drinks press! The rocket shaped eyebrows are nearer launching to Mars than ever.She is ubsessed with Love Island.If RTE are considering a similar show eg Spike Island Psychos please contact her manager.
That is all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

FloggingMolly

I know everyone's situation is different but Im just throwing it out there incase there are any people watching this cretin and tarring us all with the one brush from this narrative shes created . I'm single with kids , I co parent with my ex , he has a lovely fiance who's great with my kids , I work 5 days a week , I don't use wine to cope , I wash myself , my kids and I are happy. We aren't all bitter twisted spinsters 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

TikToc

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, the night her grandad died herself and Paula were on the piss in a hotel in Clare with the twins asleep on the fucking dirty floor in the pub. They knew that he was very unwell but couldn't pass up a freebie hotel stay. And she was definitely over the limit driving back to Cork with two children im the car. Fuck off Julie. You posted your Dad's funeral link on IG.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Savager3

How dare she go making presumptions about the “perfect family” she did have a clue what goes on I’m lying here in the spare room coz he put his hands around my neck and now it hurts to swallow and this bitch goes around saying coz there’s a mum and a sad that we’re perfect I wish you were in my shoes julie coz I sure would love to be in yours u ignorant fuk

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Julie reminds me of someone who left school after primary and has never had any life experiences or education experiences since. She seems stunted.

Reactions: 42

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I find it bizarre that she’s giving such personal updates on her mother but secretive enough about what procedure she is having done. Not that I want or need to know, it’s Paula’s private business. But keep the whole lot private then! Drip feeding for attention and keeping details vague. Pure attention seeking! If Paula doesn’t want the procedure out there then have the decency to keep the whole lot off insta. But attention is her bread and butter so she can’t

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She is both, the roof over their heads is all her, the food in their bellies is all her, the holidays they go on is all her, every dr appointment is all her. She is both. I don’t know how anyone can say different.
I think you'll find the house is courtesy of the tax payer, the food in their bellies is ready made by someone else, she looks after her kids now and again when preschool or Paula/Sean don't have them, their tablets or the TV rare them. She is the mother on the birth cert, she just about mothers them on occasion, stretching it to father aswell. Give up, your imagination is wild.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Firstly the story was completely made up so no point getting mad about it.
Secondly, I imagine if someone is letting the likes of Julie mind their kids then they must be on the same level as her and don't put too much thought into their child's wellbeing

Reactions: 37

stephpratt

Chatty Member
If she is minding children through Orchard Childcare then they have a duty of care to those children. By her own admission she chastised a child to the point of tears, then posted about it online for people to laugh at. Regardless of whether she was mocking herself or not, it is completely inappropriate. Orchard Childcare's own website states "At Orchard Childcare, your child’s safety, wellbeing & education are our priorities". So what happened here?

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Many single parents are both
As same sex couples
She is both mum & dad to those children
Nope, single mam here to kids that have medical problems. I never once thought I was the father figure. Just happy to be a mammy to them and keep them alive. So please don’t put me in with all the mammies that are daddies too. There’s always someone worse off out there and just grateful to be alive and have my kids. Not a bitter bone in my body about doing it alone. Also I don’t bash the father ever, he wasn’t ready for it and that’s fine.

Why put same sex couples in there, that’s 2 people not 1.

• Heart

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Seriously is there something mentally wrong with her. She doesn’t seem to grasp other peoples feelings etc… those messages on teaspill she sent to that none follower that genuinely and nicely explained it wasn’t right. Just disgusting. Watch her uncle become the person to care for her mam and Julie will be on crying she can’t go near hospitals or sick people cos it’d make it all real and she’s not able etc etc etc…. just like when her dad was sick.

Also, Julie… diddies and whoo-haws. You mean Breast check and cervical check 🫠 fuck sake…Like reading what a child wrote.

Reactions: 36

PureLurker

How dare she go making presumptions about the “perfect family” she did have a clue what goes on I’m lying here in the spare room coz he put his hands around my neck and now it hurts to swallow and this bitch goes around saying coz there’s a mum and a sad that we’re perfect I wish you were in my shoes julie coz I sure would love to be in yours u ignorant fuk
I am a long time lurker and swore I'd never make an account but I just did so I could reply to you. What is stopping you from leaving him? I've been in your position, was there for almost 12 years.
You have to get out for your own safety and peace of mind. There is a much better life out there for you. I wish I had done it sooner. I was scared out of my head, I didn't think I would survive without him because he had convinced me I couldn't do anything right.
I'm here 3 years later, single, and I love my life. I'm genuinely happy and succeeding in my career (something else he was holding me back with)

Don't play down what he did to you or even dream of blaming yourself for being drunk. He is the one who did that to you. No man with a decent respectful bone in his body would ever put his hands on a woman like that.

• Heart

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
It's called the post piss up blues,she is crashing hard from the vodka high.The only one she ever cries over is herself and it's tears of self pity.
That enabling idiot Sean dancing around for the allotted reel length to a nursery rhyme.
The only thing worse that having a shitty dad who isn't present is having a shitty Mom that can't wait to be away from you as much as possible,broadcasts her "calling out" traveller culture style,can't funtion without alcohol,exploits the children emotionally to see granda in every cloud and emphasises daddy didn't want them,leaves one with a broken bone a few days to enjoy the "all inc" bar,ignores speech & language disorders,never would bother leaving the bed to send them to preschool for essential development and worse of all PRETENDS NOT TO BE A LARGE SIZE 14🤪🤪🤪🤪