Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There def was no bug…. Speaking from experience my kids weren’t able to move off the couch for 3 days with it and after it passed!!! There was no cups of tea in bed cos they physically weren’t able for anything!!

Reactions: 9
Christ almighty the child is nearly 5 still sucking a soother and Julie swears blind it’s only for bedtime 🙄🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
There def was no bug…. Speaking from experience my kids weren’t able to move off the couch for 3 days with it and after it passed!!! There was no cups of tea in bed cos they physically weren’t able for anything!!
We had it recently as well. 5yr old stuck to the couch for 2 days, 3yr old was bouncing around the next day not a bother on her and I was absolutely floored for 4 days and only got my appetite back on the 5th day! It really does affect everyone differently but it definitely took my youngest 24hrs.
I wonder did they have it yesterday and she still went out anyway ?

Reactions: 3
The soother, Christ! My baby is nearly 8 months and literally just weaned him off night nursing and I’m already thinking about getting rid of the soother soon, at least before 1st birthday!
You can explain to a child ER’s age, you can’t to a baby. Julie is just so lazy! Doesn’t want to deal with a few days of tantrums. ER looks ridiculous I’m sorry there is absolutely no need for that at her age!

And Julie there watching the documentary on Netflix and of course making a joke and making it about herself not being able to find a man (me me me!). Underage girls forced into marrying old men is just hilarious...

Reactions: 12
The soother. I’d say shes delighted it pisses people off. Never mind the damage it’s doing to the child’s teeth. Sure she’ll probably be gifted braces 👌🏻

Reactions: 17
Delighted with herself recording throwing out the toys to annoy the children, how pathetic of a mother is she?

Guaranteed it was the boys stuff they were throwing out whether he wanted to keep them or not

Reactions: 4
What fool is paying that fool to help a child with homework? Jesus wept.

Reactions: 17
That “predend” story is made up for tattle! she’s not that stupid to broadcast practically making a child cry due to her stupidity! I don’t believe it for one second and if it happened yesterday we would’ve heard about it yesterday god she’s getting more pathetic by the day

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sure Jan! 😂😂😂 As if anyone would trust their child’s spelling homework to her ffs she can barely string s sentence together

Reactions: 16
My insta is playing up today drivin me nuts but Jesus the green paint 🙈 it’s a mess

Reactions: 6
Late to the party but what child actually eats the day they have a bug? Mine had it recently and it took them about 5 days to be right after it. One was ok after 2 days but was off food for the week too.

Reactions: 5
My niece was sick recently with that bug, she was sick for a good few weeks and no appetite and was just thrown on the couch

Reactions: 1
First she said this morning erin had it and ow this evening both, I think the only one in that house that was sick this morning was julie with a hangover and not able to bring her kids to school

Reactions: 12
First she said this morning erin had it and ow this evening both, I think the only one in that house that was sick this morning was julie with a hangover and not able to bring her kids to school
she can never keep up with her own lies, yeaterday she said twins had a hospital app but on her TikTok she said fionn had a hospital app

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If they did have a bug, she left them with someone yesterday so she could head out, and then had another child in the house today. So, she exposed whoever minded the twins yesterday, the crowd she was out with, the other child today, and potentially whoever that child is in contact with, to the bug. Selfish on all counts.

If there's even an ounce of truth in the story she told about the spellings, she should be reported to whoever employs her, and that child's parents also. Even if the only ounce of truth is that she helps kids with spelling at any point, as hers is atrocious!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.