Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap!
Went glamping and it looked like a claustrophobic,overpriced barrel.Owner denied the alpacas had ever been interfered with..that was just a rumour.Every bite for a month has been eaten out except the soil covered carrots.Mum is in a bad way,so bad docs prescribed a three week piss up in OZ.
Co-incidentally the related sobbing 😭 hysteria over mum "I can't go threw dis agin" (We know the feeling love!!)provided a great smokescreen to distract from a hilarious skit mocking maternal mental health breakdown..
Kids 🎓 graduated.Loads of emotional eye contact with the camera and wistfully wondering where the time went...it only felt like a few weeks they were there.Spot on hun! It was!! Ready for big school in every way,even the uniforms bought..Well except for the significant speech & language delay,no manners or social skills👍👍
Like her make-up remover and shower routine Aunty Mary is no where to be seen.Still flogging every shite going..and making a shite job of it with the Diggerydoo Shampoo and the Vodiddies styler.
As well as being permanently locked herself she has now locked her house,car etc for the nineteenth time.. it was onreal.Too bad there is no key on the drinks press! The rocket shaped eyebrows are nearer launching to Mars than ever.She is ubsessed with Love Island.If RTE are considering a similar show eg Spike Island Psychos please contact her manager.
That is all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Why is the twins in the hospital?
Probably just a check up at a certain age cos their twins. More than likely be discharged etc if no issues.

Also I see she deleted the stories she put up of the both of them fighting etc yesterday 😂😂 probably didn’t get the reaction she was looking for 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know it's probably all a ploy to get people talking, and perhaps it's because she was recording so many of them together, but, in all of the Tik Toks with the glass of wine, she puts the glass to her mouth a lot, but never takes a sip. Very un-Julie-like!

Reactions: 4
Hi fuckers! I go to Donegal for a break and I say ahhhh nahhh I’m not reading tattle and the unwashed strawberry pyjama wearing fool has a new thread! Jesus Christ give the girl back her pyjamas ya mank! Now drive it on and all that. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi fuckers! I go to Donegal for a break and I say ahhhh nahhh I’m not reading tattle and the unwashed strawberry pyjama wearing fool has a new thread! Jesus Christ give the girl back her pyjamas ya mank! Now drive it on and all that. ❤
My partner bought me these pjs after I had a really bad week and honestly she nearly puts me off wearing them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you were that girl would you really want the pj's back? Considering they're probably not washed since she took them, and had been wearing them regularly?!! If they were handed back they could probably walk themselves back to the owner, and burn themselves they're so worn 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s she On a school run for when the kids are off today?
Does she collect and drop someone else’s child? Is that her job?
Cause
She’s always on line so I don’t see where she works if she has a “real” job

Reactions: 7
What’s she On a school run for when the kids are off today?
Does she collect and drop someone else’s child? Is that her job?
Cause
She’s always on line so I don’t see where she works if she has a “real” job
Yeah it's been said here before (I think) that she does school runs for the Creche around this time.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her stories on wai for past couple of days - two things to note

Have crispy skin on chicken with a sald is going to do duck all to help weight loss

Has she just outed her mother for having a 2nd Facebook page, she prob uses that to troll..... just saying....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah it's been said here before (I think) that she does school runs for the Creche around this time.

Does she work in a crèche?
Or just drop and collect kids?
Sure she’s no room in her car with her own 2’kids?

Reactions: 2
If you were that girl would you really want the pj's back? Considering they're probably not washed since she took them, and had been wearing them regularly?!! If they were handed back they could probably walk themselves back to the owner, and burn themselves they're so worn 🤢🤢🤢
I would. One strawberry pyjamas doesn’t fit all 😂😂 I’d use them to light the fire and as spare toilet roll after washing them. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This sweet king shite is doing my nut in, how much do they get paid for promoting this shite?!

Reactions: 10
Just watched her stories on wai for past couple of days - two things to note

Have crispy skin on chicken with a sald is going to do duck all to help weight loss

Has she just outed her mother for having a 2nd Facebook page, she prob uses that to troll..... just saying....
Ah naah as me Julie would say.

Everything in moderation. Sick to duck of diet culture and food shaming. The skin is the best part and easily included in a balanced diet.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.