Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they did have a bug, she left them with someone yesterday so she could head out, and then had another child in the house today. So, she exposed whoever minded the twins yesterday, the crowd she was out with, the other child today, and potentially whoever that child is in contact with, to the bug. Selfish on all counts.

If there's even an ounce of truth in the story she told about the spellings, she should be reported to whoever employs her, and that child's parents also. Even if the only ounce of truth is that she helps kids with spelling at any point, as hers is atrocious!
Can any of us see Julie forcing a child to sit down and learn their spellings like she makes out she did? Nah nah. She probably told the child "gurl look at me, no education and rolling in money. Who cares how you spell predend??"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who ever let's her mind their kids should be reported Jesus anyone that follows her can clearly see how much she neglects her own children I wouldn't let a fuckin mouse into her house never mind more children

Reactions: 15
Her story’s infuriate me because they’re just lies after lies all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️ Me my partner and my 4 year old got that bug about a month ago and Jesus Christ it was awful none of us could eat for days we couldn’t move and we were in a lot of pain. She was definitely nursing a hangover so didn’t want to bring them. She’s a joke

Reactions: 9
More lies to cover her not putting up any stories so can drink away in peace

Reactions: 3
Fitter for her to read to those children and confiscate those tablets. No excuse for their speech and get rid of that dummy FFS. I was watching saoirseandmammy last night on IG and the little one Farrah Rose isn't 3 yet and her speech is fabulous. Difference is they read and speak to her regularly. Well worth a watch Julie, to see how normal parents do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry now but she is a horrible c**nt
That poor child
I hope the crèche and the parents seen her story
Imagine her loosing the plot with your child she was fuming in that story and what’s worse is she thinks that’s fine to lost online
She is so condescending towards the child she mocks in that video

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fitter for her to read to those children and confiscate those tablets. No excuse for their speech and get rid of that dummy FFS. I was watching saoirseandmammy last night on IG and the little one Farrah Rose isn't 3 yet and her speech is fabulous. Difference is they read and speak to her regularly. Well worth a watch Julie, to see how normal parents do it!
A girl I follow has a 2yr who can have a full blown conversation with her, and you can completely understand it. Also nearly more importantly has manners! You never hear the twins say please or thank you....

Reactions: 10
I was there a few weeks ago all was good, I ate my Chinese and suddenly I felt a pain so severe I literally nearly threw up! Well up I was galloping to the loo and when I say with the cramps I threw up into the sink and I had a stream of let’s just say oxtail soup coming out my other end I’m not exaggerating. I had the sweats, I couldn’t eat for 2 days and I mean the pain was severe. My hubby got it and was the same. So I’d say now the only tit our Julie had was the hangover scutters and couldn’t be arsed to send her kids to school. But sure she can predend! Like we all predend to believe her lies 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was there a few weeks ago all was good, I ate my Chinese and suddenly I felt a pain so severe I literally nearly threw up! Well up I was galloping to the loo and when I say with the cramps I threw up into the sink and I had a stream of let’s just say oxtail soup coming out my other end I’m not exaggerating. I had the sweats, I couldn’t eat for 2 days and I mean the pain was severe. My hubby got it and was the same. So I’d say now the only tit our Julie had was the hangover scutters and couldn’t be arsed to send her kids to school. But sure she can predend! Like we all predend to believe her lies 🤥
Sorry I shouldn’t laugh but your description of the oxtail soup made me spit out my tea!
We had it but for us it was out the other end. Thankfully only myself and the kids got it. The hubby escaped…. Couldn’t listen to him if he was sick. I was floored for 5 days and I’m 8 months pregnant so that was probably why I was the worst in the house. The kids one was fine after 24hrs and the other took a good 48hrs

Reactions: 10
Sorry I shouldn’t laugh but your description of the oxtail soup made me spit out my tea!
We had it but for us it was out the other end. Thankfully only myself and the kids got it. The hubby escaped…. Couldn’t listen to him if he was sick. I was floored for 5 days and I’m 8 months pregnant so that was probably why I was the worst in the house. The kids one was fine after 24hrs and the other took a good 48hrs
Oh god my fella was eating away but had to be off work as he was “drained” from 2 shits. I swear men are pathetic and it is literally hot oxtail soup! 🤮🤮 oh god the pregnancy constipation wouldn’t have allowed me to tit. I had hyperemesis though so that was fun! Gawk-piss myself rinse repeat 😫😫😫 congrats hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What teacher is going to want the initials of two of her pupils on her necklace, never mind the initials of two who never even turned up. And engraving it with “teacher” too 🙈. I’m sure it’ll be fired straight in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What teacher is going to want the initials of two of her pupils on her necklace, never mind the initials of two who never even turned up. And engraving it with “teacher” too 🙈. I’m sure it’ll be fired straight in the bin
The girls working in my child’s preschool joke saying “don’t call me teacher, I don’t get paid enough for that title” 😂
If I was getting a personalised gift I would get their own name/initials….why would anyone want someone else’s kids initials? 😅

Reactions: 13
The girls working in my child’s preschool joke saying “don’t call me teacher, I don’t get paid enough for that title” 😂
If I was getting a personalised gift I would get their own name/initials….why would anyone want someone else’s kids initials? 😅
Especially those two brats😂😂 then again they out so much maybe it’s to remind the teacher who they were 😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I replied to the rotten "predend" story telling her it was awful and she should be ashamed and I wouldn't be sharing it if I was her and the head replied back immediately, so I blocked her as she was replying for the 2nd time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Rant coming through 😄 The story about the child and the spelling has tipped me over the edge. If it's true that is then a number of issues..
1. that child's parents could be watching but knowing Julie she blocked them before she posted.
2. There are people who will know who Julie picks up so it wouldn't take a genius to work out who the child is or for it to get back to the child's parents / relatives.
3. She's worked in childcare before..not allowing a child to speak goes against all learnings and training.
4. Again working in childcare,.respect the child to not talk or divulge info on that child.
5. Bringing that child to tears because she's thick is disgraceful and I sure as hell would not be allowing her to ever go near my child again.
She needs to get off insta and start living in the real world. If this is and the rest of her tall tales are made up she needs help. How sad and pathetic must her life be to be 33 years old and have to come on social media making up stories, so she can have her ego stroked by followers that she's gas" and a great mam 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.