Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tea spill has shared the spelling video. Good. Once it’s out there it’s out there Julie. Even if you’ve taken it off your page.
I just watched it there! If I was that child’s mother I’d swing for Julie. She’s an absolute disgrace! She’s not fit to look after her own children let alone someone else’s 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Tea spill has shared the spelling video. Good. Once it’s out there it’s out there Julie. Even if you’ve taken it off your page.
I hope Julie made up that story! If not, what a witch. Didnt she study childcare. What a way to speak to a child. So much for encouraging her. I can only imagine when Fionn and Erin go to school what Julie will be like. She isnt the brightest spark. God help them in secondary school.

Reactions: 10
I just watched it there! If I was that child’s mother I’d swing for Julie. She’s an absolute disgrace! She’s not fit to look after her own children let alone someone else’s 😡
What kind of moron lets their child be minded
By her anyway?

Reactions: 17
Oh my god, I just watched tea spill showing the video, I would snap if that was my child she was shouting/speaking to

Reactions: 14
I think she’s lying about that spelling video!! It’s all made up! At the start of the video when she’s sounding out the word for the child she said “pret”- end. She can’t be that bloody stupid that she’d spell it with a “d” when she’s sounding it out with a “t”

Reactions: 13
Making it up is probably worse because she's using an innocent child as click bait in order to get views or the negative reaction she so desperately craves.

Reactions: 9
What annoys me about Julie the most (well apart from her lack of parenting skills and wanting to get rid of them at every opportunity she gets, basically everything when I say it 😂) but it’s the fact she can’t own up to her wrong doings such as that spelling video (Jesus, I’m shocked) and she tries to counteract it by using sob stories or continuing with insta stories with the hope that it will be forgotten. If she apologised and owned up to it I’d have so much more respect for her but she never admits to her mistakes 😡😡😡 if she came on and apologised and said look I shouldn’t have posted or said that I was completely in the wrong and sorry, then fair enough but the fact she keeps going and going and going waiting for it to blow over 🤬🤬

Reactions: 18
How long until she has stories up bawling of how she can’t cope/so hard on me own/kids dad did a runner/solo mom/ my dads dead ect.. for damage control.
I don’t think her manic story to rile up tattle has gone to plan as it’s creating negative views from her followers.

Reactions: 21
The Father’s Day tears are almost due, along with the tik toks about being both mam and dad. You’re barely one of those things Julie, definitely not 2. She’s incapable of saying the word sorry, like someone else just said, own you to your mistakes and say you shouldnt have done it. Be a grown up ffs. She knows she has so many eyes on her and decides to act like a tit instead of showing some morals.

Reactions: 21
Girls you've fallen for it again.

This never happened. Julie's followers also know this didn't happen but they like this stupid Mrs Browns boys style of 'humour'

Like if she picked a better word to lie about other than pretend which you can clearly hear the t being pronounced and sounded out but that would take effort.

This never happened
We are overdue a story about some random 134 year old man who was being helped in somewhere by his 153 year wife, shur gawd love is like. Any day now.....

Bingo….

you can always tell she’s lying by the way she touches her face and widens her eyes, looks to the side. In no way did that happen, she’s gotten exactly the reaction she wanted especially with tea spill having it up..
It drives up her engagement so win win for Mejoolie and potential brands

Reactions: 12
I seen the video on tea spill, id say the story is true but probably exaggerated, she’s not funny I don’t know why she keeps trying to make funny happen it’s not. Her jokes always make her look ignorant like the mental health one, what the duck!!!
i hope the crèche remind her not to speak on individual children on her social media and I really hope some parents from the crèche seen it and will complain

Reactions: 14
Even Instagram won't let them dresses up they would take someone's eye out and d dirt of her then 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she is minding children through Orchard Childcare then they have a duty of care to those children. By her own admission she chastised a child to the point of tears, then posted about it online for people to laugh at. Regardless of whether she was mocking herself or not, it is completely inappropriate. Orchard Childcare's own website states "At Orchard Childcare, your child’s safety, wellbeing & education are our priorities". So what happened here?

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.