Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marymac19

VIP Member
Why would you pay for gymondo when there are thousands of free work out videos on YouTube. You'd have to be a bit mad in the head. And I'd swear poor Fionn only had his hair cut 3 or 4 weeks ago

Reactions: 25

Onreal

Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
Yeah kids fall and get bumps but u can’t have not noticed poor Fionn going around minding
His arm with a sad face on since Saturday. And as for the story about getting up today and realising he wasn’t ok - how does that tie in with the ‘missed the bus to rancho texas’ story? She’s tripping herself up. Also, no one here is claiming to be a perfect Mam. We all know that usually Julie is just a wreck the head but this is a completely different matter.

Lovelula

VIP Member
Oh my god a broken collarbone worse than of us thought what an absolute tramp after that....
No wonder she couldn't wander on with them to the pub last night.
This holiday looks like a total nightmare doesn't it...the mother is like an alcoholic and Sean is the type of 30 something man that sits down in the evening to watch cartoons and eat cereal.....
I'd say Rio would pass all of them out in an IQ test.....

• Haha
  • Heart

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
I fucking knew it! I didn’t want to write it in case I was wrong but of course the child got burnt. I went on many a sun holiday and not a fucking patch of sunburn on mine ever. I was a nazi with the Uv swimsuits covering them and factor 50. They still say we are white over you. 😂😂😂 I was like a mahogany dresser then but at fionns age in this day and age no child should ever get burnt. Utter laziness.

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
She knew well when it happened he needed to go to a hospital as she said it herself but instead she ran off and left him with her brother. Fucking shocking. Stevie wonder could see his lil hand was swollen and the pharmacy story defo ties in with being told there's nothing they can do for a broken bone.
The crocodile tears NAAAAAAHHHH

sonny123

I think the way that nearly every tattler on this thread picked up on the fact that there was clearly something wrong with Fionn since his fall, says it all really. And that’s only from us seeing a couple of stories, never mind being with him 24/7.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
She's a disgrace, posting tiktoks and spending her time being crispy in the comments instead of, I dunno, maybe minding her child?

• Heart

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
I’m actually seeing red right now!!
She should be done with fucking neglect!!
That is absolutely disgusting that poor poor little boy, it’s clear as day and well documented that he got hurt DAYS ago!!
She’s scum, her mother and Sean are just as bad and should be done for neglect too!

Cat23

Going by her latest tik tok she doesn't give a shit she should be so ashamed of herself. Acting like its a joke just to rise tattlers what a sad excuse of a mother she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I saw someone on tiktok comment that if it was in a creche and the staff didn’t do anything they’d be caught out for neglect. 100% no doubt about it. I work in a creche and the fear that would be running through me after that type of fall is unmatched. Constantly thinking what if something has happened to a child in my care and I didn’t look after them properly. If she even had the child lift his arm above his head she’d have seen it was tender and he couldn’t do it

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Paula and Sean if you are reading you might have a long chat with Julie and tell her she'd want to start waking up, being a parent and stop putting drink and the gram before her children, she is an embarrassment. And Julie this latest f**k up is NOT one for the Bad Mom Club or whatever you call it, this is simply called "I neglected my child" and that is both disgusting and disgraceful.

• Heart
I cannot believe he had a broken collar bone and she was complaining about his crying and left him to get a drink. This is an issue for Tusla and I don’t say that lightly.
Didn't she also say on SATURDAY when he fell that you know yourself if we were at home you would just not pay any attention to him screaming... something like that... stupid fuck god forgive me cursing like that

@Alucia you are great with the tech stuff.. can u post her talking on Saturday when it happened when she left the child to go have a drink.. thanks.. if you can xx

• Sad

sron

VIP Member
This one is a liability. Child is in a sling . Of course it makes sense to allow him on his owñ at a pool where he could slip and not have 2 hands to save himself. What a fucking idiot!

BTW her mother is a cook in a creche. Not looking after kids thankfully

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sean already feels dejected about the whole thing, any time she shows him he’s saying how he’s not looking forward to going. I’d say he’d sooner stay at home but cares too much about his niece and nephew to leave them with the two drunks. He probably feels duty bound to be there.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
There's no lenses in the glasses on the twins in her grid post 🤦🏼‍♀️
Blue light glasses for kids, Jesus Christ, a child shouldn't be at a screen so long that it would affect their eyes...and need reflective glasses.....
That aside, does anyone actually believe that these glasses have lenses in?

Hansnomesmans

Really angered by this, if it can be noticed by followers after seeing maybe one pic and less than a second video surely she knew he was in pain, and then other two drunken messes with her also!! If they wanted a piss up holiday abroad could they not have gotten the twins minded by a friend or family at home?!
Poor kids, their father abandoned them and wants nothing to do with them and their mother uncle and granny are really all they’ve got, and they’re being neglected it’s all so upsetting to watch..

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
If she doesn’t cop on and stay in with him and mind him for the next few days she is more shameless than I thought. The poor child between getting scalded on the first day and breaking his collar bone on the second, and to be left in pain for two more days, he is having the worst time. I can’t believe she dragged him to the Irish pub on the night he fell and broke it

• Sad