Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a positive note, I’m glad Rio is living his best life (away from the Haynes’) 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can children under 6 do that dolphin thing. Seem a bit young for it. Hope she hasn’t promised it to them or there will be tantrums galore. I don’t think it’s working out to be the holiday of her dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there any reason why i would follow Julie but never see her stories?

Reactions: 1
Is there any reason why i would follow Julie but never see her stories?
Could be what liz reany does... keeps your following but blocks people seeing their stories... I unfollowed liz when I copped it... ages ago that was.. but maybe julie is doing the same? X

Reactions: 3
The more I see of the mother, the more I understand why Julie is so neglectful! They have no respect for those children, drinking is the most important thing. Those poor children were asleep or exhausted when she came thundering in the door and rolling about the floor!
And if that wasn't good enough, if she hadn't made enough of a racket, she then had to go get the twins inflatables and make even more of a noise.
All the while Erin is burnt alive and Fionn at the very least has soft tissue damage to his hand that they are probably masking with calpol, that grinning ape of a woman couldn't just go to sleep and let those children have a calm night

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Could be what liz reany does... keeps your following but blocks people seeing their stories... I unfollowed liz when I copped it... ages ago that was.. but maybe julie is doing the same? X
Ohhh thats a shame - i was assuming she had been quite recently until i checked the thread.

Are you following the right account? There are a few fakes
Definitely - its been quite a while since i saw her stories now i think about it though so i reckon am banned from viewing them.

Presumably she does it like this so you cant see anything she isn't sure you wont tattle about but she doesnt lose followers at the same time

Reactions: 2
Definitely - its been quite a while since i saw her stories now i think about it though so i reckon am banned from viewing them.

Presumably she does it like this so you cant see anything she isn't sure you wont tattle about but she doesnt lose followers at the same time
Wonder can we report accounts that do that, it’s not very fair for them to keep their following numbers

Leaving that poor boy like that is neglect pure and simple. Its very obvious that he is minding himself. Kids can be dramatic but when he woke up the following day, still not using the arm, she should have had him at the hospital.
She will be on at the end of the week, once she is home with the childs arm in plaster or a sling for a broken collar bone.

Reactions: 15
Even this mornings display showed the poor kid wasn’t himself at all. I’m surprised Julie didn’t make a fuss and then try to put in a claim with the resort - she looks like the sort to be suing everywhere for falls etc…

Reactions: 6
Even this mornings display showed the poor kid wasn’t himself at all. I’m surprised Julie didn’t make a fuss and then try to put in a claim with the resort - she looks like the sort to be suing everywhere for falls etc…
Oh I reckon that'll come

Reactions: 2

Are you aware of WAI( if not google war against instagrammers)? If your bothered to watch her stories, you can get them over on that site and unfollow Jules seeing as she blocked you from watching.

Reactions: 3
Fionn is in a sling on her latest story. Crocodile tears in her eyes after neglecting him for last day or so

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Poor Fionn in pain over the last few days, Eventually she got him seen too.,can’t just ignore it. I think it was Saturday she said he fell so waiting 2 days to get the poor child some help is a disgrace

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.