Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sur wasn't I on the way home this marnin after missing the bus with ER and didn't I sees a Robin at Fionns window so I goes into the room and I sees a white feather on his arm ahhhhhhhh nahhhhhh I bleep believe it the child fell again lads and I wouldn't have known it happened only for the Robin so I had to throw away the coffee I tried to rob and take him to the hospital 😑😑

Neglect of the highest degree the poor child they would b better off at home with Rio

Reactions: 15
She’s the biggest, chaviest, skank bag excuse of a “Mam.” My heart breaks for that wee man. If it had of been ER, she would’ve been straight to the A&E with her. Favouritism at its finest! Silly witch doesn’t deserve them children!!! Bloods boiling!

Reactions: 17
Paula and Sean if you are reading you might have a long chat with Julie and tell her she'd want to start waking up, being a parent and stop putting drink and the gram before her children, she is an embarrassment. And Julie this latest f**k up is NOT one for the Bad Mom Club or whatever you call it, this is simply called "I neglected my child" and that is both disgusting and disgraceful.
Some may not agree with me, but I honestly feel in this case they are as bad as her. If it was my sister I would have told her sort her act out and get the poor child seen to m.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Some may not agree with me, but I honestly feel in this case they are as bad as her. If it was my sister I would have told her sort her act out and get the poor child seen to m.
The brother seems a bit spaced and the mother is too busy getting locked and making a complete show of herself. There isn’t a right one among them.

Reactions: 27
I’d never forgive myself if I left my son in pain for 2 days like that. Imagine strangers online noticing it before his own family? He’s almost 5 isn’t he? Well able to say “mammy this really hurts” combined with it obviously looking hurt and him not using it the past two days - and she only gets it looked at today? I hate to mam-bash but she should be wholly ashamed of herself. That really is a disgrace. My heart goes out to Fionn. No doubt she’ll be complaining now that this ruined her holiday 🙄
Oh they noticed it alright but chose to ignore it would interfere with their holiday and drinking sessions!

Reactions: 14
That poor little man!! How can she be so cruel. Myself and hubby booked a night away last year and our girl fell. She was with a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL who said she seemed fine, she got home and began to vomit so we cancelled the hotel (who were so generous and let us move the date FOC) she had a concussion & a night in hospital. Come our 2nd attempt & she faints the week we are going another trip to A&E and again nothing serious. I wanted to ring hotel to move the night away, my friend lives near by she took the child & was like she is 5mins away if anything happens you are close by. She was fine but the mother in me didn't want to leave her pain or hurt or anything.
I am not the most maternal person by a long shot & really struggled with bonding but I can still take charge of my role as a caregiver and compassion to not want to see a little human in pain!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agree completely she obviously got her parenting skills from her mother, was probably brought up in a pub so sees nothing wrong with it. I feel like hoping on a plane and slapping her!

Reactions: 9
Oh Jesus, that poor little boy 😔 I feel like finding him and giving him a big cuddle, the crater 😭
If it was Erin would she be so frigging slow in bringing her to the hospital!

No doubt they'll be drinking the tit out of it again later!!!

Don't come on crying Julie ya fu**in fool!!! 😡 that child does not deserve to be treated any different to his sister! He needs alot more love if anything! I'm living and I don't even know them!
Omg poor Fionn, he has looked miserable the whole holiday …. Ah she’s not well in the head at all, the senseless laughing into the camera at every stupid thing - I’m unfollowing !!!

And the day it happened, what did she say something like OH you know the boys !!!!!!

Reactions: 12
I’m a long time reader first time poster but my god she is a feckin train wreck someone needs to step in for those children. For 3 adults being there one of them could have peeled themselves away from the drink to have the child checked, I actually can’t believe what I’m seeing.

Reactions: 12
I completely agree with you! The mother seems to be living for getting hammered too, looks like Julie and Sean were reared that way, so how could they be any different?

Reactions: 5
No joke I brought my dog out today for a walk and I moved him from the side of the main road into the wall side and he went head first into a concrete pillar of a drive way full force
20 minutes later I was down in the vets just Incase because you just don’t know and that’s only my dog
70 euro lighter the dog looked over and a few pain killers he’s fine and I did the responsible thing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor child like, and his dad will is no help either with him left and gone who will ever look after him. He must have been screaming in pain n no

Reactions: 2
Her account is still there but hasn't posted since

"Tea_spill_2022" ya it's on IG but would be wary enough. Messaged few times about Julie and they replied but never put anything up (might be just lots of other stories but people have said be wide)
Oh thank you! Maybe I’m blocked then🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Poor FIonn..he must of been in agony for days😭She was shamed into bringing the poor child to hospital

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What an absolute DISGRACE of a “mother”. She doesn’t deserve those kids and they don’t deserve the tit show of a family they’ve been dealt. I didn’t really mind Seán and the ma before this but for the 3 of them to leave that poor child in pain for the last 2 days is just disgusting. It’s been said on here already but it’s clear - it’s neglect. So sad for that poor little fella looking so glum, knowing that he wasn’t the most important thing to his mam. Sickening.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Can someone please update me whats happened the boy.... I'm lost 😕
His mother finally took him to get his arm/hand checked and filmed the on the way back in taxi with his arm in a sling with the caption ‘this just happened’. Well that’s a lie as she had it on stories on Saturday how upset he was when he fell. Dressing your kids in matching outfits for the gram is more important obviously!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.