Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor baby suffered for how many days?? I’m so so sad for him 😔
Since Saturday apparently. What a sham of a mother. I know sometimes we don’t know if kids are sick or injuried etc. if no signs and nobody is perfect but this was so obvious to anyone watching. She should be absolutely ashamed of herself and those two other twats she’s with too. Dragged up the lot of them 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
"So this happened".... Julie, it happened Saturday and people on here could see from your stories that he was in pain and out of sorts yet you ignored it! Shameful behaviour and pure neglect.

And she was fully planning on going to that park today. If they hadnt missed the bus then she wouldnt have gotten him seen to!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I’m actually seeing red right now!!
She should be done with bleeping neglect!!
That is absolutely disgusting that poor poor little boy, it’s clear as day and well documented that he got hurt DAYS ago!!
She’s scum, her mother and Sean are just as bad and should be done for neglect too!

Reactions: 25
Really angered by this, if it can be noticed by followers after seeing maybe one pic and less than a second video surely she knew he was in pain, and then other two drunken messes with her also!! If they wanted a piss up holiday abroad could they not have gotten the twins minded by a friend or family at home?!
Poor kids, their father abandoned them and wants nothing to do with them and their mother uncle and granny are really all they’ve got, and they’re being neglected it’s all so upsetting to watch..

Reactions: 24
Imagine 3 bleeping adults and they couldn’t put sunscreen on that child, or even pay enough attention to that little boy to see his hand is very sore.
Also Sean what’s his deal seems very much a dominated bata male. I know my brothers are around his age and wouldn’t entertain the idea of coming on holidays with me, my kids and our mother.

Reactions: 15
Even this mornings display showed the poor kid wasn’t himself at all. I’m surprised Julie didn’t make a fuss and then try to put in a claim with the resort - she looks like the sort to be suing everywhere for falls etc…
Surely CCTV will show the neglect and her not watching him. She could try put in a claim but somewhere small in the very small print there will be a disclaimer. At the end of the day, accidents happen in a split second. Add in the fact the child is roasted by the sun, it’s her fault.

Reactions: 7
Ahhh the poor wee pet. I was really hoping that he wasn’t that bad and that she was trolling us all and we were jumping to the wrong conclusions.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The mother must of finally sobered up and told her to bring him. I'll hold my hand up and say I'm one of those annoying people who bring my child to a&e over a minor sprain, I'd prefer to waste 3 hours of my day than let my child suffer.

Reactions: 19
Oh Jesus, that poor little boy 😔 I feel like finding him and giving him a big cuddle, the crater 😭
If it was Erin would she be so frigging slow in bringing her to the hospital!

No doubt they'll be drinking the tit out of it again later!!!

Don't come on crying Julie ya fu**in fool!!! 😡 that child does not deserve to be treated any different to his sister! He needs alot more love if anything! I'm living and I don't even know them!

Surely CCTV will show the neglect and her not watching him. She could try put in a claim but somewhere small in the very small print there will be a disclaimer. At the end of the day, accidents happen in a split second. Add in the fact the child is roasted by the sun, it’s her fault.
Accidents happen but you go get the poor kid to a medical professional to be looked at ASAP instead of leaving him in a room with his uncle to head off and get a “big drink” then leave him to suffer in pain for days.

Reactions: 18
And maybe because it’s on here and been noted, she was shamed into getting the child looked at. Crocodile tears out of her, won’t be a bother on her later at her all inclusive bar. She was sneaky enough to hide it all day yesterday and plan her trip today. Ones like her boil my blood.

This has actually pissed me off… accidents happen and children get hurt but to leave him in pain all this time and then come on and show us HER “tears” 🤬🤬🤬 What about poor fíonn and his tears Julie????????

She’s making it all about herself. I’m sure she’ll be back in the hotel getting herself a large drink pretty soon.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.