Twinsandme #33 Júlíé with her jumbo jugs, takin us all for bleedin mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time did he fall on Saturday was it morning
It seems to me more like three days not two

Reactions: 3
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
All the activities are given her a break you absolute fool. Child neglect is what’s visible here and three adults under the influence of alcohol minding two children. Everyone on the internet could see her child’s arm hanging and the sorrow on his little face.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jesus, the perfect mums club here or what. Kids fall, they get bumps. Julie is a head wreck but she’s a great mum, she’s working to provide for those two children, they go to all the activities, she takes them on all the days out, she’s after bringing them on holidays. Give the woman a break. Those children are lucky to have her.
You winding me up hun? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's going into overdrive now calling herself a bad mom and getting teary going extra hard on herself so that people.will tell her it's ok, she's not a tit mom, don't be so hard on herself etc etc
She's like 2 different people, the tiny tears performance on Instagram making people feel sorry for HER isn't it always about her! And she's like an alley cat on tik tok discracing herself, rough as guts. When we hear about the bad mom's club 🙄 what a cop out, deflection at its finest, she'll never learn because of that.

Reactions: 23
The thing is it’s just another thing in a long line of ignoring Fionn’s ailments. Only a few weeks back she was caught out for letting his asthma get so bad, yet she blamed the doctor instead of herself for giving him an inhaler made for a baby and still giving him dairy.

The child was scalded on the first day of holidays and she made out it was his fault for being a boy, instead of taking some responsibility there also. And now this. I think she had only two or three few second clips up of Fionn yesterday and yet it was clear to all here that something was up with him. He also seemed to have been up in the room all day and not in the form for going anywhere. Julie needs to cop on. It’s not endearing or funny to act like a total dope. And then posting a grid post moments after her meltdown so the comments from the other chavs praising her can come rolling in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Look we are all far from perfect and I’m sure most of us mess up regularly but she is void of any maternal instinct.

Reactions: 11
Tell
Tell me you’re a Julie fan or Julie without telling me!! 🤪🤪🤪🤪 rave thread now there girl ➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Some of the wans defending her on TikTok. Their spelling and punctuation is as bad as Mejoolie so I’ve given up 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Which one of Julies drinking buddies are you??? That b***ch is a disgrace and only does days out with her kids as she hates spending any time with them, now off you trot to the rave page like a good child

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that you Sean? 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes i agree, kids fall and get bumps, ALL THE TIME!!!! Where I disagree is where you say "Julie is a great mum" she couldnt be much worse..... she blatantly ignored the fact her child was in pain for 2 whole days, she continued her holiday, and skulling drinks, instead of looking after her child.... she should have got him checked, NO EXCUSES, " a great mum" would have, and theres the difference🙄

Reactions: 16
Jesus
I’m shocked by the split online
Everyone here bar one (stalker /fan) of Julie thinks it was horrific what she did

then her Instagram post everyone giving her all the support
I don’t get it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Out for drinks and bingo.

View attachment 1171664
Settle the nerves ???

Come to inner city dublin and ill Settle them for ye 👊👊👊
Could do with a holiday in the joy... 🥳🤣

*disclaimer- I am not violent but this woman has pushed me over the edge.....

FIONN DESERVES BETTER JULIE YE WANKER

goodnight pals.... before my head explodes or I book I flight over 🤣❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.