TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grennans give her a free kids truck. Any credibility they have as a family company is down the sewer if they want to be associated with that type of mothers behavior And foul language. Some disadvantaged well behaved child would have loved that. Shame on them.
What happened to the not spoiling the twins this Christmas as they were gifted a trip to Disney? She could easily donate that as part of the charity she was harping on about this Christmas!!’

What’s with the fake glasses 🥸 makes her look like even more of a thick fool with them on. Getting paid to advertise for Threshold when she was never homeless in her life!! Her landlord is a relation & id say she’s planning on moving the mam & Rio into her house and renting out the mams house which is closer to the city & Julie will keep her HAP & benefits.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What happened to the not spoiling the twins this Christmas as they were gifted a trip to Disney? She could easily donate that as part of the charity she was harping on about this Christmas!!’

What’s with the fake glasses 🥸 makes her look like even more of a thick fool with them on. Getting paid to advertise for Threshold when she was never homeless in her life!! Her landlord is a relation & id say she’s planning on moving the mam & Rio into her house and renting out the mams house which is closer to the city & Julie will keep her HAP & benefits.
I never donate to any charities with CEO's and staff on big salaries. Always support non profit small charities in your locality if you can. Sickening they have her, Kieran Corrigan and Conor Ryan getting paid to shout them out 😡

Reactions: 14
I honestly didn’t believe it was gifted til I saw here the #gifted was teeny at the top!! What an absolute joke!! How many of us are scrimping to make sure our kids are gonna get nice presents from Santa under the tree and this gobshite acts the way she does, putting up pathetic reels and making an absolute show of herself and gets her sons Santa present gifted!! Poor wee fella prob asked for something else but cos it’s not gifted he doesn’t get it!!! She is an absolute disgrace! 🤬🤬
Kieran corrigan is at her level and probably organized it. The kids fighting cancer or serious illness deserved that toy instead of kids that appreciate nothing. At least we can take our buses away from that company on principal

Reactions: 6
Isnt her landlord a relative or a family friend?
It’s her uncle. That’s why she’s so loaded. Does threshold actually pay money to these bloggers??

Kieran corrigan is at her level and probably organized it. The kids fighting cancer or serious illness deserved that toy instead of kids that appreciate nothing. At least we can take our business away from that company on principal

Was gonna say she looks like Dame Edna but yer one from monsters inc is prob more on the money 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Do organisations do their research before they hire instahuns to advertise for them??!! She was never homeless. Maybe it’s her way of giving back as she probably had Threshold on speed dial at the time, followed swiftly by Red FM🙄

Reactions: 1
Do organisations do their research before they hire instahuns to advertise for them??!! She was never homeless. Maybe it’s her way of giving back as she probably had Threshold on speed dial at the time, followed swiftly by Red FM🙄
They unfortunately go to people that have big followings and engagement. Don’t think it’s anything to do with the person, just how many people it can be broadcast to. Sure if you went to cadburys tomorrow and asked to donate to a school etc they’d refuse but they’d have no problem sending a full hamper to the influencers without them asking in the hopes they’ll show it on stories and they get business out of it. These companies don’t give a flying shite about the normal person out there. And if I hear Julie say she was homeless one more time 😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So I lived abroad for a while and lived with family when I came home until I found my own place to rent, does this mean I was homeless and I didn't even realise it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So I lived abroad for a while and lived with family when I came home until I found my own place to rent, does this mean I was homeless and I didn't even realise it ?
You mean you missed your chance to put a sad faced pic on Insta?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine if she was actually homeless in emergency accommodation sharing a room with the twins and all of their possessions in a small cramped room. Instead she was at home with her mam and dad and a spare room upstairs 🙄 sure loads of people have to move home for one reason or another when they’re adults, just because you’re sleeping in the living room it doesn’t mean you’re homeless. I moved back home after college because I couldn't afford to live anywhere, didn’t realise I was homeless, just thought I moved back home until
I got sorted

Reactions: 22
Where was she, Jessy and twins living before they decided to go Australia?
Renting privately getting rent allowance. Heard her say it on a radio interview one day. Jules knows exactly how to work the system!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.