TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a single mother who gets some benefits (most of the opf payment) and also works part time I genuinely can’t figure out how she can spend so much money on utter shite
As a single mother who works full time, I can't figure it out

Reactions: 4
As a single mother who gets some benefits (most of the opf payment) and also works part time I genuinely can’t figure out how she can spend so much money on utter shite
If you start selling your kids privacy and dignity and behave like an absolute scumbag you will soon figure out how she affords it

Reactions: 6
Adverts or local Facebook pages are great for lower priced trees that are like new xx

Thank you, a family member had one in the attic that they let me take, so I got sorted, will look for a bargain in the new year ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you, a family member had one in the attic that they let me take, so I got sorted, will look for a bargain in the new year ❤
Argos I'm sure reduce them a good bit after Xmas... I'll keep my eyes out and if I see a huge reduction/great deal ,I'll post it here so you cud pick it up for next year 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Argos I'm sure reduce them a good bit after Xmas... I'll keep my eyes out and if I see a huge reduction/great deal ,I'll post it here so you cud pick it up for next year 💛
Please do, that would be great, 6ft or max 7 ft is what I'm looking for. I don't mind saving and getting next year either

Reactions: 1
Green ? Xx no problem at all

I've a black one that's why im asking.. theres white and mutilcolour these days 😁

It's clearly been a while since I shopped for a tree 🙈
Yes, green or the snowy looking green ones.

Although if someone showed up at my door earlier on with a multicolored one they would have been welcomed with open arms...

Wonder where Julie's one from last year is gone 🙈🙈🙈😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh look, another plastic vehicle that'll be thrown to the dump like the other two in 6 months time...

Why is she getting Sean to set it up now, surely that should be given for Christmas or whatever happened to "giving back" her kids clearly didn't appreciate the last ones they had so why not give it to a less fortunate family for Christmas? 🙄

Reactions: 14
I full on ugly cried this morning. Christmas tree broke when I went to put it up.
I cannot afford a new tree.

Maybe I should leave my husband, I might be better off
What county are you in? I have an 8ft tree, perfect condition, i wont use....you are welcome to have it xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I full on ugly cried this morning. Christmas tree broke when I went to put it up.
I cannot afford a new tree.

Maybe I should leave my husband, I might be better off
Try b&q after christmas too, i got a tree there this year and its lovely.

• Heart
Oh look, another plastic vehicle that'll be thrown to the dump like the other two in 6 months time...

Why is she getting Sean to set it up now, surely that should be given for Christmas or whatever happened to "giving back" her kids clearly didn't appreciate the last ones they had so why not give it to a less fortunate family for Christmas? 🙄
How in gods name is she going to hide that monstrosity

How in gods name is she going to hide that monstrosity
Just checked on the site, it's €300! And she got it Gifted 🙄 absolutely shameless and such as waste as they'll have no mass on it, no appreciation. Sinful gifting these ones massively expensive items like that

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sure she can hide it out in the twins playhouse that they got last year, the one she said they would spend hours playing in.
Gifted from her skanger mate kieran corrigan another baggy Mitchell. Sure they got 2 cars the beginning of lockdown and 6 months later thrown u the dump. She did a great job of giving the twins nothing and giving to charity I'm sure some child out there would have appreciated that alot more than her 2 ans would have cost her nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just checked on the site, it's €300! And she got it Gifted 🙄 absolutely shameless and such as waste as they'll have no mass on it, no appreciation. Sinful gifting these ones massively expensive items like that
And do that company ho estky
Do that company honestly think by gifting that toy that people will buy off them ah no.
Plus I'd avoid anyway over the insta hun that works there

Sure it came from the feeble mind of Kieran corrigan, you hardly expected it to be good.

I have never in all my life slapped or wanted to slap a child. But if I had ER screaming at me like she did, I’d be sorely tempted. She’s a brat but sadly her mothers fault

She only had gifted on one story, are you not supposed to do it on all? I could barely see it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.