TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell in those snaps her mam doesn’t want her broadcasting it all over Instagram… the look on Julie’s face when she was asking her questions about it all. Her saying she won’t show it then proceeds to wave the camera around 🙄 she’s defo moving back in. Seems like her mam is getting it all ready.
Couldnt see have gone to the drive thru? With the state of her car its hardly that she is worried about them making a mess.
But then she would have to go home and we know "homeless" Julie hates being in her home.

Reactions: 2
Julie, classy as ever, making an absolute show of herself..... slagging off the twins dad, granny and aunt🙄 The funniest thing is, it was her he was running away from, how could anyone live with her? Shes all about the money, shes a terrible mother, never washes so is stinking, her house is a pig sty, and shes just an all round skank....so no one to blame for you being "a single mom" Julie, BUT YOU.....

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Ok apart from the bad lip syncing and the washing in the background, she is showing herself up to be pure trash….
They wouldn’t carry on like that on Jeremy Kyle….. she is making a show of herself but also belittling the kids. Why put their personal info on blast to the world?
If she talked to them properly about their dad, they may have managed to grow up without bitterness and hate but how she’s going about it, shouting and cursing , they’ll be filled with hate and anger like she is.. and god love them, they’re innocent kids, but how is ER gonna treat men, either v badly as revenge or let them walk over her rather than have them walk out. Her attitude stinks

Reactions: 14
Julies back to life cos it’s the weekend and she has escaped her kids. Roll on Monday morning when she can’t function. My heart goes out to those kids

Also Julie could you not even attempt to put up your own tree. Why does Sean have to do everything? Attempt it yourself! Most women do it!! You never know you might even get a sense of satisfaction out of doing it yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Julies back to life cos it’s the weekend and she has escaped her kids. Roll on Monday morning when she can’t function. My heart goes out to those kids

Also Julie could you not even attempt to put up your own tree. Why does Sean have to do everything? Attempt it yourself! Most women do it!! You never know you might even get a sense of satisfaction out of doing it yourself
Story with “best godmother pic” and she wasn’t even at home with her own kids for the toy show, I love puttin up my tree like u said the satisfaction from its lovely, I can’t understand why she plays the helpless damsel like it’s not attractive duck sake like if my brother even touched my tree he’d be fucked out on his arse not all of us single moms need a man Julie cop the duck on ur a disgrace of a woman

Reactions: 18
Julie, classy as ever, making an absolute show of herself..... slagging off the twins dad, granny and aunt🙄 The funniest thing is, it was her he was running away from, how could anyone live with her? Shes all about the money, shes a terrible mother, never washes so is stinking, her house is a pig sty, and shes just an all round skank....so no one to blame for you being "a single mom" Julie, BUT YOU.....
How old is she to be acting like that. She’s an absolute disgrace and any of the young ones looking up to her would seriously want a chat with themselves. She’s the type that gives single mothers a bad name. She’s always going to be on her own. She’s too full of hate. There ain’t no man on this earth that would get involved with her. Nobody knows what goes on and what is going on but I could put money on it that she’s getting good maintenance. And she’s entitled to it for the kids but There’s no way in hell she’s thrashing an entire family on social media and sitting back and accepting no money letting him live his life. All else aside, if it were my mother she was thrashing. I’d walk to Cork and knock on her door.

Reactions: 17
How old is she to be acting like that. She’s an absolute disgrace and any of the young ones looking up to her would seriously want a chat with themselves. She’s the type that gives single mothers a bad name. She’s always going to be on her own. She’s too full of hate. There ain’t no man on this earth that would get involved with her. Nobody knows what goes on and what is going on but I could put money on it that she’s getting good maintenance. And she’s entitled to it for the kids but There’s no way in hell she’s thrashing an entire family on social media and sitting back and accepting no money letting him live his life. All else aside, if it were my mother she was thrashing. I’d walk to Cork and knock on her door.
Grennans give her a free kids truck. Any credibility they have as a family company is down the sewer if they want to be associated with that type of mothers behavior And foul language. Some disadvantaged well behaved child would have loved that. Shame on them.

Reactions: 20
I honestly didn’t believe it was gifted til I saw here the #gifted was teeny at the top!! What an absolute joke!! How many of us are scrimping to make sure our kids are gonna get nice presents from Santa under the tree and this gobshite acts the way she does, putting up pathetic reels and making an absolute show of herself and gets her sons Santa present gifted!! Poor wee fella prob asked for something else but cos it’s not gifted he doesn’t get it!!! She is an absolute disgrace! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
I honestly didn’t believe it was gifted til I saw here the #gifted was teeny at the top!! What an absolute joke!! How many of us are scrimping to make sure our kids are gonna get nice presents from Santa under the tree and this gobshite acts the way she does, putting up pathetic reels and making an absolute show of herself and gets her sons Santa present gifted!! Poor wee fella prob asked for something else but cos it’s not gifted he doesn’t get it!!! She is an absolute disgrace! 🤬🤬
She wont keep them for Santa they will be flying around on them well before....

Reactions: 8
She got two, so they’ve one each

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She wont keep them for Santa they will be flying around on them well before....
Don’t forget they’re not getting any gifts from Santa this year, they’re getting the Disneyland trip she begged for, she’s all about giving back to charity this Christmas, I can’t wait to see it.. she’s very thoughtful god love her 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t forget they’re not getting any gifts from Santa this year, they’re getting the Disneyland trip she begged for, she’s all about giving back to charity this Christmas, I can’t wait to see it.. she’s very thoughtful god love her 😊
I’d say the phrase charity begins at home is the only giving back this hungry fool believes in. Imagine that your life is to get as much free shite you can get and talk utter tripe to thousands on the internet begging them to follow and give you freebies. Life goals right there 😂

Wont happen Dusty, Julie is all about Julie🙄

It'll still be like Smyths vomited in her living room Christmas morning

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m calling it now she’ll get all the toys Disney themed to go with the holiday to Disney. She won’t be able to just give them the holiday even tho that’s what she said. And to get around that it’s to make it even better with the Disney toys with it 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.