TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We moved into my brothers after selling our house as our new house wasn’t ready. Were we homeless for 4 months and didn’t realise??!! Our first was only a baby at the time, the absolute shame! Omg I can feel ptsd coming on😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone with a roof over their heads is NOT homeless. And every time Julie says she was I wonder was she onto the homeless number to register being homeless. Did she bring her babies with the pram loaded with belongings cos she had nowhere to go and no one to turn to only the homeless shelters. Don’t think so… and to be honest she’d wanna cop on and realise she never was homeless cos it’s a kick in the teeth for actual homeless single mams with kids. The struggles they go through are unreal, and sometimes kids are taken from them cos they can’t provide for them. She really does get on my last nerve with that poor me attitude. She has it better than most! Also I hope she sorted her child’s hair out - but I highly doubt that…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's been told hundreds of times via dms and comments that she wasn't homeless. She knows well she wasn't. She has a hide like a rhino and doesn't give a flying f##k who she offends. She will keep peddling that story because it makes her money and suits her poor me single mother victim mentality. The stupid followers who feed into it are as bad as her. With all her wheeling and dealing and rough carry on, it obviously only takes something small about the ex to send her over the edge. She's not as tough and cute as she thinks she is. Her mother definitely drives her on. I'd say free money was always the name of the game in that house.

• Heart
Anyone with a roof over their heads is NOT homeless. And every time Julie says she was I wonder was she onto the homeless number to register being homeless. Did she bring her babies with the pram loaded with belongings cos she had nowhere to go and no one to turn to only the homeless shelters. Don’t think so… and to be honest she’d wanna cop on and realise she never was homeless cos it’s a kick in the teeth for actual homeless single mams with kids. The struggles they go through are unreal, and sometimes kids are taken from them cos they can’t provide for them. She really does get on my last nerve with that poor me attitude. She has it better than most! Also I hope she sorted her child’s hair out - but I highly doubt that…
It's actually infuriating that she says she was homeless ... how dare she... she was in her family home with a loving mam, dad and brother... she wasn't in a homeless hub or hotel room... Julie, cop on....you are a disgrace of a woman.... mortified for you...

Reactions: 25
That's why she blocked me. She was infuriating me constantly saying she homeless. I msg her saying she was never homeless etc

so when I came home from oz and lived back in my parents house for 1 year does that mean I was homeless 2. Bullshit you had roof over your head you weren't in shelters looking for a bed or rooming the streets for safe door way..
And she has more help then most couple familys so stop the bleeping moaning

Reactions: 18
I have now realised that I was homeless for 6 months when we moved into my boyfriends mother's house while we were between houses! In my country it is common for generations of family to live together, does that mean they are all homeless?
Also they should really look into that 3rd bedroom in the parents house that disappears and reappears as needed, that is Harry potter level magic right there!
You want to appear homeless? Then the bedroom is gone and you must all sleep in the front room, you wish to take in students because you want money or have the twins for a night stay? Then the bedroom is magically there, it is amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok I will step up and start a group as this is getting out of hand. I was onto my councellor during the night as I kept getting flashbacks to Sleeping in a warm house with my kids and felt safe and well fed but it wasn’t my house!!! The trauma. The lies I told myself over the years! I too was HOMELESS. My parents charged me to sleep in a bedroom with my 2 young kids so I am traumatised. The pain I feel knowing I could have avoided it by sleeping in a doorway and actually being homeless haunts me. So let’s all help support each other. The group shall be known as “I was homeless but didn’t know it”
Healing thoughts to my fellow unknowingly homeless before people ❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg I just realised my sister was homeless too. She moved in with us for 6 weeks when she moved back to Ireland. I must ring her later to tell her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg I just realised my sister was homeless too. She moved in with us for 6 weeks when she moved back to Ireland. I must ring her later to tell her🤣
My brother lived with me for 2 years the craaatterrrr! I have to send around a family text. There will be a lot of counselling sessions over this revelation,

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I too was homeless, several times actually. I moved back in with my parents a few times since I was 18. One time, was as single mother. Shur god love me. I had it tough.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Homeless at the moment as I’m on a hen party in wales and not in my own bed or house. The hotel is awful, it’s warm, there’s loads of food & they make you use fresh towels every day.
I’ll add a link so you can donate please or buy me a coffee link
Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That agency really dident research who they were useing well did they
I think they need to be told a few home truths.
No wonder people stop supporting agencys and some charities when you see this.
Homeless to me is someone with no roof over their heads am I wrong

• Heart
Im in, I've been homeless too and I didnt know it, thats Pinocchio for helping us all realise the injustice.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im in, I've been homeless too and I didnt know it, thats Pinocchio for helping us all realise the injustice.
Jesus I don’t know will I find a meeting room big enough for us all! I’ve now realised my son was homeless as he had to sleep in a friends waiting on college accommodation. Jesus will the pain ever stop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sure god love us all
I’ll say a decade of the rosary for the people who are only going to find out soon. The mental health service is under enough stress. This will tip them over. 😂😂 onreall trauma.
my daughter was on a sleepover last week. I can’t tell her she was homeless before Xmas. She wouldn’t cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just in case any of us on this thread are misquoted on Red FM. We are saying actual homelessness is a major issue in Ireland, however living in your parents home is not!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.