TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was she, Jessy and twins living before they decided to go Australia?
Her and the twins dad lived in Australia, she got pregnant over there then her own dad got diagnosed with cancer while she was pregnant, I think she flew home heavily pregnant, she gave birth here without the twins dad, he didn't arrive until before Christmas I think. I'm not 100 % but I think they rented a short term let then packed up and sold everything to move back to Oz but something happened very last minute with Julie's visa so she stayed with the twins and he headed back without them. They tried to keep it long distance but it turned sour.

I'm open to correction on all of this info as I've only been following since early 2020.

Reactions: 4
He was there for the birth! Flew back in about a week before the birth. Was on her Facebook and insta at the time. She was living in Monaghan when she was 'homeless' - again was on her Facebook and Instagram at the time. She has a short memory but the internet doesnt

Reactions: 11
Suit cases? How posh.
Rich I tell ya!!! How dare she be on this forum where we are all poor! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I lived with my parents when I had 2 kids for awhile in my old bedroom with a toddler bed and a cot. I just found out I too was homeless. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rich I tell ya!!! How dare she be on this forum where we are all poor! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I lived with my parents when I had 2 kids for awhile in my old bedroom with a toddler bed and a cot. I just found out I too was homeless. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aw I'm so sorry you missed your chance to give an interview to show off your compo face in the paper and get sympathy and followers.
Hugs hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ya the house is her uncles. When I see her insta bio it drives me mad. "๐Ÿ  Found a long term rental home for us" Should have #gifted after it.

Reactions: 9
Ohh Iโ€™d say Timmy Tinder is on his way over for the ride ๐Ÿคฃ The house is clean, not a toy insight & sheโ€™s a very romantic setting created with her mock fire. Mammy Haynes has the two Chuckies below at her house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is that a real stove? It looks real. A stocking hanging over it and cushions and other stuff right up against it ??? Has she any cop on at all?

Reactions: 1
Is that a real stove? It looks real. A stocking hanging over it and cushions and other stuff right up against it ??? Has she any cop on at all?
Its fake, i remember her saying how she got a great bargain. She always seems to blag one somehow ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 2
Ohh Iโ€™d say Timmy Tinder is on his way over for the ride ๐Ÿคฃ The house is clean, not a toy insight & sheโ€™s a very romantic setting created with her mock fire. Mammy Haynes has the two Chuckies below at her house.

Can he call over more often she might actually clean the kip

• Haha
Aw I'm so sorry you missed your chance to give an interview to show off your compo face in the paper and get sympathy and followers.
Hugs hun xx
It was the lack of black sacks where you tripped up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ can you assure us at least the suitcases were tied with twine ????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I stil live in my dads house heโ€™s passed am I homeless also?? I hope thereโ€™s some group we can all go to to help us cope ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

What kind of dope decorates their tree without putting on lights ๐Ÿคฏ
This really annoyed me

• Haha
It was the lack of black sacks where you tripped up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ can you assure us at least the suitcases were tied with twine ????
No I had the old trolleys my Nan used to bring her washing to the laundromat! Couldnโ€™t afford twine ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hugs hun xx
Nope! Iโ€™m getting into Brenda there now. Iโ€™m gonna do a recreation on the prenderville show . I will not miss my chance to shine and get all that free tit like hair tongs and anti fog glasses wipes!!! Must borrow 2 kids first! And not me joolies as mine were in a routine ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I stil live in my dads house heโ€™s passed am I homeless also?? I hope thereโ€™s some group we can all go to to help us cope ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

This really annoyed me
Iโ€™m starting an imaginary one like shannen I donโ€™t have cancer but I canโ€™t stop saying cancers group! Itโ€™s called Iโ€™m homeless I donโ€™t know it! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nearly wet myself laughing at your comment ๐Ÿคฃ the two chuckies ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Ya the house is her uncles. When I see her insta bio it drives me mad. "๐Ÿ  Found a long term rental home for us" Should have #gifted after it.
Sure heโ€™s probably giving her back her rent cos he feels sorry for her, like the many other people that couldnโ€™t take her money. No wonder sheโ€™s throwing money left, right and centre.

Reactions: 6
The stats for the amount of homeless people in Ireland will be sky high tomorrow going by this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.