TwinsAndMe #27 Sur god lov her Julie mom of the year Kids club, green tan, dirty hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats going on with the hideous make up this morning ? They eye make up is....how shall i put it....trashy looking ?

Reactions: 9
What bleeping party trick is her friend showing. 🙄🙄🙄They look like 2 giant heads having food. It’s all makeup you could scrape off it’s so thick and giant hair! The state of her today. Wonder will we be seeing the makeup on for the whole weekend again

She had the make up on last nite doing the ad she must be out tonite she will still have it on by sunday

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What bleeping party trick is her friend showing. 🙄🙄🙄They look like 2 giant heads having food. It’s all makeup you could scrape off it’s so thick and giant hair! The state of her today. Wonder will we be seeing the makeup on for the whole weekend again
Is that the girl who had the illegal party and kegs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's the odds she is out tonight? One of the biggest nights for kids with the toyshow and I bet you she will be out.

The irony of her advertising voduz when she cant manage her daughters hair.

She reeks of desperation wanting more followers and showing how to turn on notifications. She keeps bringing up that people can't find her. Julie, stop putting up stuff that is against instagram's rules and you wont be shadow banned.

Reactions: 18
What's the odds she is out tonight? One of the biggest nights for kids with the toyshow and I bet you she will be out.

The irony of her advertising voduz when she cant manage her daughters hair.

She reeks of desperation wanting more followers and showing how to turn on notifications. She keeps bringing up that people can't find her. Julie, stop putting up stuff that is against instagram's rules and you wont be shadow banned.
Brenda had up about meeting up Sunday in the anglers pub, she hardly has the hair and make up done already 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s missed her whole hairline! Its a completely different colour to the rest of her face! It’s the only thing I can see when I look at her! (Apart from the eyebrows obvs)

Reactions: 6
She’s missed her whole hairline! Its a completely different colour to the rest of her face! It’s the only thing I can see when I look at her! (Apart from the eyebrows obvs)
That’s professional makeup 🙄 which makes it worse she’s defo goin out the hair in them 2 stupid braids u can see all the extension bonds at the side of her head she’s a gowl the toy show and she’s abandoning them kids again the gowl

Reactions: 8
The drama over McDonald’s… ah sur god love the kids! That young one is bold out & out.

where does all the money come from?? All the stuff she “claimed “ to have bought for the mother!

The drama over McDonald’s… ah sur god love the kids! That young one is bold out & out.

where does all the money come from?? All the stuff she “claimed “ to have bought for the mother!
Aswell as Garth brooks tickets, and a Christmas tree all in the space of 24 hours.. yes relatable single mom surely

Reactions: 14
Aswell as Garth brooks tickets, and a Christmas tree all in the space of 24 hours.. yes relatable single mom surely
I full on ugly cried this morning. Christmas tree broke when I went to put it up.
I cannot afford a new tree.

Maybe I should leave my husband, I might be better off

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I full on ugly cried this morning. Christmas tree broke when I went to put it up.

As a single mother who gets some benefits (most of the opf payment) and also works part time I genuinely can’t figure out how she can spend so much money on utter shite

• Heart

You are happier with your family though and a night in with your hubbie is much better than a weekend of being langers, tit skin, spockie eyebrows and no real friends as they're all laughing at her behind her back.
Julie is a good advertisement of how material things will never make someone truly happy.

Reactions: 13
Couldnt see have gone to the drive thru? With the state of her car its hardly that she is worried about them making a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Adverts or local Facebook pages are great for lower priced trees that are like new xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.