TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them kids are never in Playschool they only went one day last week and they only went was because they had the school trip, she better keep a better routine next year for them as they be off to big school the year after.
She only has the year left to get them into some sort of routine for school. They're starting primary next Sept '22.

Reactions: 3
Them kids are never in Playschool they only went one day last week and they only went was because they had the school trip, she better keep a better routine next year for them as they be off to big school the year after.
Sure god love us , she's a single mom and it's VeRrrry HaRd, she has to do it all on her own with the help of two other adults. You can't expect her to be a responsible parent.

Reactions: 8
Hello? She’s going on holidays. What does she call never working and spending half the week in a caravan by the sea...
Secondly- how convenient. Knew in the depths of lockdown this Thursday would be the exact first weekend the country would open how. HOW convenient

Reactions: 12
How is she going black to blonde in one sitting now I know her hair probably only looks black because it’s murdered with grease all the time but it’s so hard to go blonde any bets she’ll end up red and not blonde

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She only booked that glamping trip in April I’d say, def not as far back as January 🙄🙄 AND at the time she said she was booking it for herself the twins and her mother!! So why she’s now talking about Sean just deciding to go last minute is 💩

Reactions: 4
Is she gone from sweetness? Sarah Burke will not like Julie getting the platinum job from her, although Julie has not put a #gifted, #ad or #ba on her stories

Reactions: 3
They are still washing it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Powerhosing the grease off the hair 🙈🤣 I’ve a feeling she’s gone back to that strange orangey reddish colour she had before 🥴 I’d say she would look lovely with light brown hair with a full head of lites

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sure god love us , she's a single mom and it's VeRrrry HaRd, she has to do it all on her own with the help of two other adults. You can't expect her to be a responsible parent.
This drives me mad when she keeps going on about it been so hard so has the help of two people contsantly every outing and holiday, I don’t see another adult from one end of the week to the next, holiday alone too, she doesn’t know the meaning of verrryy harrrd or another adult in the RUMMM

Reactions: 12
Her hair is absolutely awful imo…cannot pull that colour off at all so false looking on her with her mc Donald’s eyebrows in black!!!

Reactions: 11
Can’t understand why she’d change her hair to that colour. Always thought her black hair really suited her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.