TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kids left be

kids left below with her mother and sean while she is on the lash with her equally degenerate friends in a beer garden for the afternoon. Mother of the year award pending
Would we expect anything else? Wouldn’t it have been a nice idea to take her Mum for a meal today....Nah🙄

Reactions: 3
kids left be

kids left below with her mother and sean while she is on the lash with her equally degenerate friends in a beer garden for the afternoon. Mother of the year award pending
Wait for it ! One of the guuuurls rang there and managed to book a table at such and such a place, so as my Mam had the kids and I was in Cork anyway, I said I'd go. Shur God love us, I need the break cos its hard and no joke on your own. I'm weeeeeeeek (weak) to be able to get out again and have the break.
Just keep in mind its all pre arranged ! I could be very wrong of course !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Left the twins with her mother 'for an hour'. It takes 45mins to drive from Garryvoe to Cork city.
Then she has her lunch, eyelashes take at least an hour and then the drive back down.
So in reality, 4-5 hours. She is a leech.

Reactions: 16
Left the twins with her mother 'for an hour'. It takes 45mins to drive from Garryvoe to Cork city.
Then she has her lunch, eyelashes take at least an hour and then the drive back down.
So in reality, 4-5 hours. She is a leech.
She’s nothing but a C U Next Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely out drinking there is no way she would be so quiet if not

Definitely out drinking there is no way she would be so quiet if not
Guaranteed.. And then tomorrow when it's back to home and normality, there'll be tears tomorrow night when kids won't go to sleep, and she is on her own. She said this morning there is no food in the house.. Do you think she'll do a shop before she goes home 🙄🤔 not a chance. Its the same circle every time, an hour on her own and it'll be "I can't coooopppe!"..

Reactions: 10
I can never understand these one size fits all how can a size 8 fit a size 18
Am I missing something.

Reactions: 8
I can never understand these one size fits all how can a size 8 fit a size 18
Am I missing something.
Me neither. There’s a big difference between both sizes! My eldest is a size 8 and I’m a 14ish - couldn’t imagine her wanting to wear clothes my size or bigger...

She's langers too.. can't string a sentence together, she's usually bad, tonight she's worse 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.