TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it looks beautiful in the salon photos. So lovely to see something other than platinum blonde, her eyebrows do look terrible with it though but maybe after they settle down a bit it might come together better. I was shocked at her own hair in the salon photo, she looks like she is thinning on top poor girl.

Reactions: 6
They couldn’t lift her own hair from the black to match! You can see it blatantly in the salon pics ..and with her looking after it, it’s going to look a right mess!

Reactions: 3
My friend is a hairdresser & said that colour on her own hair should have been done over 2 sessions as her own hair was so dark, then add in stenos.

And as for the DIRT of her hair going in, PIGGY witch!

Reactions: 4
Jeez just looked at the back pic.. it’s about 4 diff colours none of which blend in or lead to another colour.
It looks like about 5 weeks and 50 washes after someone put a mad colour in, and it’s faded to hell and they need to colour it again.
Apart from the mank and dirt of it; I far far far prefer it black/dark brown

The length of time it took screams of some kind of disaster job they were trying to fix. I can’t wait to see her lazy attempt at maintaining hair extensions it’ll be comical for a start that turban she wears most evenings won’t perch as easily on her dry head!

Last edited:
It's hard to tell what the hair is like with that pic... its filtered to duck. It looks terrible though

Reactions: 1
Would you not wash your hair before going to get it coloured? (If it was in as bad a state as hers is?!)
How could any colour or bleach penetrate through that thick slick of grease?
how is she going to cope with those extensions when she already can’t cope with the skiff of hair she has?
In platinum extensions post you can see how different her skin looks unfiltered too.
And the wave and bounce was lovely in platinums pics but when she comes on stories and posts to her grid it’s flat as a pancake?! and filtered to the max!
she’s such a dose
FREE doesn’t always mean good!
I didn’t see anything wrong with her hair before apart from being unwashed.

Reactions: 5
Someone would want to gift her proper shampoo and conditioner! BA were they not watching her stories 🤔 hardly washes her hair but let’s gift her some of our extensions! She cares for nothing so how do they expect her to care for hair extensions 🙄🙄 to much maintenance for our joolie

Reactions: 5
I just saw the pictures on the salon page, what makes me laugh is the credit union mask on her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just saw the pictures on the salon page, what makes me laugh is the credit union mask on her 🤣
Sure god love her . It's prob her dad's and she need his support after the 💩year she had. Id hate to see what she would be like if she actually grieved

Reactions: 6
The colour looks gorgeous without the stupid filter on it but the ould Julie needs to be bet with filters. She was a holy show in the before photos the grease welded to her head 🤢🤢 I knew she’d go red 😁

Reactions: 2
The length of time it took screams of some kind of disaster job they were trying to fix. I can’t wait to see her lazy attempt at maintaining hair extensions it’ll be comical for a start that turban she wears most evenings won’t perch as easily on her dry head!
Extensions are hard to manage but keeping it thay ginger colour is a whole other ball game my best friend is ginger and had loads of maintenance to keep it toned properly….something tells me Julie will leave them go even more discoloured in no time…if it’s washed anyway 😂

• Sad
In the salon pics her brows look normalish in 2 to 5 but very raised and Nikey in pic 1. Is the filter doing that 🤔

She seems a lot more chilled on stories tonight? No screeching or yelling or poorple/donkey/weeeeeeeeeeeeek behaviour.
She might take care of it since she seems to like it, she did seem to be in a bit of a rut 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.