Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh feck off Julie with you celebrating Fathers day cause you're a single mother. Let the men have their day, you are not and never will be their father. Feckin hate single mums trying to take over Fathers day.. And I speak as a single parent of over 10years now. Stop trying to hyjack the day !!!

Use the day to honour your late father and shut up !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

TikToc

VIP Member
So no room for her when she was "homeless" but room to keep foreign students 🤔. Between the foul language and the drinking, she a great role model!

• Wow
Reactions: 42

Tammys

VIP Member
Give credit where it's due Sean is an outstanding uncle to the twins.
He is so kind to them not a hope would any of my kids uncles give the time he those to those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Having experienced working in a pre school which she also has, I find it insulting that she would say that her kids were asked about their dad, no early years educator would know that little about the twins background not to have the ability to be a little more tactful, no pre school singles out a child for not having a parent in their lives. I call bull Julie!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Julie_83

Her latest hashtag, #mommyanddaddy. Pet, concentrate on being 1 parent 1st before trying to take credit for being both!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Sean purposely taught it to them :mad:
He's getting a bit fond of the camera aswell lately, stupid made up stories (that take about 3hrs to tell 🙄) and now thinking it's hilarious to encourage kids to swear. Strangely enough mother-fucker is the clearest word to ever come out of Fionns mouth, its a pity they don't spend as much time helping him pronounce words that would benefit him......they could start with please and thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 37

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Did she say most coffee shops should have a play area for kids... NO they shouldn't. Some people might want to go for a quiet coffee and catch up with friends without kids going berserk in the background because parents like Julie can't be bothered to look after them

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I’m just so sick of all the fakery and pretend niceness. A complete stranger who never met her father bawls crying every time she mentions him. Not feels emotional; not feels a catch in her throat.. actually bawls crying. I can’t rem the last time I bawled crying. I rem the last time I felt emotional at something I saw online but no bawling.
Am I wrong? Am I horrible? Or are people full of crap online

Reactions: 35

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Reaching a new all time low by using a man having a cardiac arrest for content, as for pretending he will be on her mind all day - the only way he'd be on her mind is if she thought he might #gift her something or she could palm the 2 brats off on him for a few days
Had to laugh at her saying the team mates stood around him to protect him from the cameras, If she was his team mate she would’ve whipped out the camera and recorded all.. yes Julie maybe learn a lesson from that nothing private should be recorded and broadcast to the world maybe think of that the next time you pull the camera out to record your grieving kids

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
When I was in school I had a classmate who lost both of her parents in an accident, so on days like Father’s Day and Mother’s Day we would just do cards for “happy love day” and give them to the person we loved. Still to this day I say happy love day to my mam and dad. And that was the early 90s, so if it was handled as sensitively back then, then it would be even more so now. She’s either full of it or exaggerating

• Heart
Reactions: 34

onreal85

Ah lads does Julie think she’s theee only single mother in the world? I know single mothers, and 99% of them haven’t a FRACTION of the help she has, they aren’t serial shoppers and popping in for a bit of free botox and dropping a few hundred on garden shite, yet they don’t do half the complaining. It really annoys me when parents are too lazy to parent properly, turn their kids into brats and then complain when they act like brats. It’s so mind boggling??!! Also as a married working mother I don’t have half the help or the disposable income this donkey has so she would want to wake up. Such drama over her going to eat lunch with her mother and Sean making the woman a sandwich. SHURE GODDDD LOVE USSSSS you’d swear they were donating a kidney each. The mother would also probably love to eat lunch in peace without the leech hanging off her. Also... that story with the fella and the mirror didn’t happen, same as the rest of her fantasy land tales. It’s so embarrassing to watch. If second hand cringe could kill I think we’d all be dead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Imagine.. Just imagine, you've a lovely quiet relaxing few days away booked, getting away after all the shite last year had in store.. And they rock up beside ya. 😩🤯😭 🤣
Like the gang you spot in airport, flaking through the pints at 6am, kids like antichrists, you pray they are not on your flight, you discover they are, they create chaos on the plane. They wait until trolley service starts then the are up and down, screeching at each other and needing the bathroom. You get to your destination to discover they are in fact at your accomodation, they love the all inclusive buffet and all day happy hour and think they are the bees knees taking over from the entertainment team. Do you get the picture ? Holiday from hell.....

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Did she not say the kids had to wear the same colour and she was off to buy matching hoodies yesterday not head to toe new outfits can’t believe she didn’t go with them
An experienced pair of crèche hands would have been a great help
In fairness if you were working at that Creche and we’re going away for the day with a group of smallies would you like if herself went along.. It would be my worst nightmare...
1. She would cause drama and a scene every 5 minutes
2. She’d be screeching and bawling every 2 minutes
3. She’d have the phone stuck up to her face every 1 minute
4. She’d be harder work than all the kids on the tour together
5. She would be a liability
6. There are probably enough donkeys where the kids are going they don’t need anymore 😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Putting small children to bed with Ipads is bad parenting. I don't care if anyone wants to come at me for that, but it is. Their brains need to switch off to sleep, they are not even 4 years old, and what they need is a story or some calm music, not an ipad each and neglect.

Reactions: 30

Taylor17

VIP Member
She woke up very bitter towards the ex and went on a rant about surnames. The penny is never going to drop that he couldn't give a shit what she does with the kids. Were they together long before she got pregnant? She definitely isn't over him and it kills her that she got landed with the children. She would be better off forgetting he exists and get on with life. Her life is literally a full time all expenses paid holiday. She would sicken you listening to her moaning and bitching

Reactions: 29

Sunshine125822

God imagine having students and them having to sleep on the sofa?? Cos that’s where Julie had to sleep when she was homeless 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha

onreal85

I would like to have a more well presented opening post but to just sum it up: this one absolutely boils my shite

• Haha