TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks a colour job when the bleach hasn't lifted properly. It's awful on her.

Reactions: 10
I'd love my hair that colour but I couldn't hack the sight of a root coming through and the black brows would tip me over the edge. The second a root would show I'd be at the salon and I couldn't afford that maintenance. I'm 50/50 on it, I did like her hair dark though.

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind the colour, it’s nice and bright and she might actually wash it. The eyebrows being so dark stand out and not in a good way, though!

Reactions: 2
Wonder is it the in between bit of going blonde...as in that's all they could do today and in a few weeks go back and full blonde then? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Can’t understand why she’d change her hair to that colour. Always thought her black hair really suited her.
Because Sarah Burke already got dark extensions so poor Julie had to settle for those awful ones in order to get something for free. The dye job is so nothchef and she should have lightened her eyebrows to compliment that hair colour instead now they're fighting for attention with the cheap hair.
I would think Chrissy from sweetness is horrified at the state of it, whatever you say about that salon, Chrissy had some amazing colourists working there who use good quality products

Reactions: 4
Yikes...she mustn't really like it herself considering she didn't go on stories straight away about how weak she was about herself....the extensions look like they're a different color too. 😬

Reactions: 8
Wonder is it the in between bit of going blonde...as in that's all they could do today and in a few weeks go back and full blonde then? 🤔
I was thinking that, its like the colour from stripping your hair but then why would they put in matching extensions

Cant see it properly with the filters on...

All gifted..

bleeping makes you sick... working my arse off and still cant afford to get my hair done yet and this one gets all the beauty treatments handed to her..

But I'd rather my life than hers any day

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yikes...she mustn't really like it herself considering she didn't go on stories straight away about how weak she was about herself....the extensions look like they're a different color too. 😬
Yes they do look a different colour. I'd love to know how she was asked to advertise the holiday home raffle, she has sp written on the stories. It's a strange thing to see them talk about, I get sticking up a story about it but I didn't realise they were using Instagrammers to advertise for them.

Reactions: 3
Jesus it's WOEFUL

There is no proper blend between her own hair & the steno's and the colour in her own hair is very washy looking

Reactions: 9
That really looks like a wig. Did anyone watch secret diary of a call girl years ago? She had a wig like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The picture from the salon is much much better 😅 she mad an absolute balls with that stupid filter tbh 😂

Omg what horrific advertisement for that Salon, I've seen dogs walking around with better hair styles,

Looks like a junior made a mistake and they tried to fix it. Color is awful and the extension s dont blend in with the colour or cut at all

So there was a wave in it at the salon..? Did she straighten it as soon as she was home? Must be great to get things for free while sitting on your hole all day 🙄

The picture from the salon is much much better 😅 she mad an absolute balls with that stupid filter tbh 😂
The before picture though, good Jesus I'd say the poor girl doing her hair was nearly sick the absolute grease of it.. 🤢🤮

• Sick
I think it's the eyebrows, both in colour and in height, that destroy am already poor colour.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.