TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting weeks to find out if I can get a crèche place for September - I actually need one because I have a job. Yet the two are enrolled and hardly ever there. So frustrating

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always thought her mother couldn't drive and thats why Julie had to do the Friday morning jobs.

Reactions: 2
I always thought her mother couldn't drive and thats why Julie had to do the Friday morning jobs.
I’m shook 🤣 never knew her mam could/did drive. I thought that’s why Sean always dropped her to Julie’s

Reactions: 6
Do we really believe Fionn had to be chased around the car park with the 75 euro tiger.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we really believe Fionn had to be chased around the car park with the 75 euro tiger.
If that did happen and a 3 year old was left uncared for to the extent that they could run around a car park then Julie and her mother need to have a serious think about how they look after those children

Reactions: 18
The outdoor mat went from €25 to €20 in one hour, Julie couldn’t lie straight in bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m waiting weeks to find out if I can get a crèche place for September - I actually need one because I have a job. Yet the two are enrolled and hardly ever there. So frustrating
I’m in the same position, I put him on the waiting list a year ago and she’s told me now it’ll be December 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Can someone confirm what the new shed is for? Is it definitely bikes and scooters?

It doesn't look a fine size to me at all. It looks tiny

Reactions: 9
Can someone confirm what the new shed is for? Is it definitely bikes and scooters?

It doesn't look a fine size to me at all. It looks tiny
She hardly bought it herself, she never said what price it was, she usually says how much she paid for something about 50 million times..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She hardly bought it herself, she never said what price it was, she usually says how much she paid for something about 50 million times..
It was around 350 euro she got it 4/5 weeks ago, money must grow in her back garden. Whoever moved all the sheds won't of done that for free. She's loaded.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.