TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never noticed how small her ears are until she mentioned it. They're fu*king tiny. Like two small mushrooms. Why does she draw attention to these things like.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was wrong, she didn't go on a sesh.

If herself, her Mam and the twins were going to go for a bit of grub and pints, how had they planned on getting home. Unless they stayed in Garryvoe.

How do small airs get more affected by wind? Surely big airs would be worse for that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never noticed how small her ears are until she mentioned it. They're fu*king tiny. Like two small mushrooms. Why does she draw attention to these things like.
No wonder she shouts so much! She prob cant hear with her tiny ears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Kate and Pippa try on the clothes are hideous 😳 they look more suited to my 85 year old nanny she’ll try them on for the payment but you won’t see her in them again they are rotten just shows will do anything for money.
The eyebrows are creeping up the forehead nicely Spock will make his full return soon

Reactions: 8
Botox , eye brows ,eye lashes ,hair, 2 nights away. Can someone please point in the direction as a single mum of more than 2 how I can have this life

Reactions: 13
jesus the brows are in an awful state, god bless us they seen her coming

Reactions: 1
Botox , eye brows ,eye lashes ,hair, 2 nights away. Can someone please point in the direction as a single mum of more than 2 how I can have this life
Shuurrrr god love her!!!! She still looks like she hasn’t washed in a week!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Those children haven't an ounce of a routine which is all well and good now and again, mist of our routines go out the window a bit Iver July and August and it us prib cheaper to head off now before while it is cheaper. The kids don't know what it us like to have a full 7 nights sleep in their own house!

And how will Paula manage to make her lunch now while the two of them are off!

Reactions: 5
Confused.com
Did she book the glamping weeks ago or January ????? Big difference

• Haha
Jet black lashes and eyebrows and she’s changing her hair colour which looks like it’s going blonde or light brown. Ah sure yeah that can’t end badly 😬

• Haha
Them kids are never in Playschool they only went one day last week and they only went was because they had the school trip, she better keep a better routine next year for them as they be off to big school the year after.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.