TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A true act of kindness is done in private not broadcasted to thousands Same with sarah burps fella paying the parking ticket again had to be videoed and shown to everyone it's only all for the gram.

Reactions: 20
Saint julie and her bag of chips. She's so stupid and self serving. It's a common practice to drop food to a neighbours house following a death. You wouldn't do it at night time WHILST drunk and tell Instagram you did it. Why did her parents and Sean make julie and the twins sleep on a couch surrounded by 20 black bags when they had a spare room all the time. It's odd isn't it when they usually do everything for her. 😉

Reactions: 20
Ah stop like.. Teaching you nice and nephew to swear hardly a stackable offence.. I get its wrong I'd kill my brother for doing it but I'd say his employers wouldn't care less once he's doing his job and following company policy
In private life who would know but its shown to 80,000 people, its on WAI forever and discussed here and its well known he works in Apple and he blatantly did it, it wasn't an accident they overheard it, he purposely taught them the words. Just break it down and think about it, its not normal. Those twins have been shifted from Ireland to Oz, no routine, father up and left, Julie filming jigsaws to make money and exploit a grieving child, they hardly ever sleep in their own beds and heres a role model teaching them mother fucker, if i was his boss i would be annoyed that this is what he is capable of. I've not seen any other Instagram account ever teach their children to say motherfucker or any one i know in normal life.

Reactions: 5
Saint julie and her bag of chips. She's so stupid and self serving. It's a common practice to drop food to a neighbours house following a death. You wouldn't do it at night time WHILST drunk and tell Instagram you did it. Why did her parents and Sean make julie and the twins sleep on a couch surrounded by 20 black bags when they had a spare room all the time. It's odd isn't it when they usually do everything for her. 😉
The chances are they didnt sleep in the sitting room but did a superb job to paint a very bleak picture for the social. They knew exactly what they were at, they know how to play the system.

Reactions: 10
In private life who would know but its shown to 80,000 people, its on WAI forever and discussed here and its well known he works in Apple and he blatantly did it, it wasn't an accident they overheard it, he purposely taught them the words. Just break it down and think about it, its not normal. Those twins have been shifted from Ireland to Oz, no routine, father up and left, Julie filming jigsaws to make money and exploit a grieving child, they hardly ever sleep in their own beds and heres a role model teaching them mother fucker, if i was his boss i would be annoyed that this is what he is capable of. I've not seen any other Instagram account ever teach their children to say motherfucker or any one i know in normal life.
While I agree with you on the swearing , it's immature in my opinion, I don't think bringing his employer into it is necessary. You said if you were his boss you would be annoyed it at it but why would you care what an employee is doing in their free time? Unless he is tagging Apple and is posting something affliated with Apple and then posting the swearing story what business is it of Apple what he does in his free time?

Reactions: 24
I have no words.....pissed drunk arriving to a grieving families door with her Lennoxs chip 🙄 guaranteed she was bawwwwwling and making it all about herself as usual. Sean is a bigger idiot for agreeing to it

I say that's what the story of Sean and MeJulie in the car and Julie saying Sean wouldn't allow her go to some place. Sean must tokd her about the neighbour passing when collecting. Im assuming sean then got the chips, paid for them and brought them.

Reactions: 3
While I agree with you on the swearing , it's immature in my opinion, I don't think bringing his employer into it is necessary. You said if you were his boss you would be annoyed it at it but why would you care what an employee is doing in their free time? Unless he is tagging Apple and is posting something affliated with Apple and then posting the swearing story what business is it of Apple what he does in his free time?
Julie has him as a public figure now and he agreed to be filmed in any job how you behave after you clock off can have long term consequences, you are told to be careful what you share online, so while i take onboard all your points thats my opinion and everyone else is welcome to theirs.

I say that's what the story of Sean and MeJulie in the car and Julie saying Sean wouldn't allow her go to some place. Sean must tokd her about the neighbour passing when collecting. Im assuming sean then got the chips, paid for them and brought them.
You can be sure Julie didn't stand back and let Sean get the thanks while she sat at home or in the car! Of course she made a show of herself!

Reactions: 6
Sean showed his true colours Friday teaching the kids to say motherfucker, im honestly disgusted with him. This is who Apple employ and carrying on like that, wonder what his bosses would think.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh my god you taught a child to curse, we must sack you now. Wise up ffs 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well Sean paying for them is definitely a given.....not so sure about Jules staying out of the limelight, she loves any excuse to make something all about her

New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.