TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mother is featuring heavily these day. It used to be the father. She has no content with the kids and her immediate family. They are like the cats who got the cream with the smug heads on them swanning around.
Oh Paula is lining herself up to become Corks newest influencer and join the freebie train....every time you look she's shoving her head into the camera, she's as bad as ER

Reactions: 17
Oh Paula is lining herself up to become Corks newest influencer and join the freebie train....every time you look she's shoving her head into the camera, she's as bad as ER
Seen that coming a mile off, two peas ina pod

Reactions: 8
Wtf is she wearing??

It's rougher julie is getting you'd think she was related to traveler (no offence) she's like a pure mcdonagh. And it's coming out alot since her dad passed. Her language and the real thick cork slang.
You can see it more julie and her mam they act the same rough as duck. I say it was the dad that kept that family together and calm.

Omg 🤣🤣 state of the shed It's like a porta loo 🤣🤣🤣
And I say the dad left them money cause there is no stopping julie with the spending lately its ridiculous & no cop on. You'd think the mother would tell her the stuff she wastes her money on is a joke. ( covid didn't hit there pocket hard) like most people... you wouldn't think they needed the red Cross last yr at the start of pandemic they needed help like as if more like grab what can get ..

Attachments

Reactions: 14
An afternoon for 2 in Escape Spa would cost hundreds! I would be raging if I was a regular client - but thankfully I’m not 😅

Reactions: 5
An afternoon for 2 in Escape Spa would cost hundreds! I would be raging if I was a regular client - but thankfully I’m not 😅
I went once and I wont be going back after seeing they gifted Julie. Not the best spa in Cork by a long way either (in my opinion). The pool and room they take you to after the treatments are both tiny! The changing rooms are also tiny.

Reactions: 5
Júlíé didn't lick it off a stone. Her ma is as unfunny as her.
They're so cringe like....if you seen them out they'd be the type that you'd try to avoid eye contact with because they'd bring you into their annoying conversations that are just so hilarious (not)..

Imagine working hard all through the pandemic, deciding to treat yourself by going to the spa to relax and them two being there....I'd want my money back 🥴

Reactions: 23
I miss Brennan’s Bread 🤦🏻‍♀️ Another made up story and she howling like a hyena. I swear I lose brain cells when I listen to her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So no room for her when she was "homeless" but room to keep foreign students 🤔. Between the foul language and the drinking, she a great role model!

• Wow
Reactions: 42
God imagine having students and them having to sleep on the sofa?? Cos that’s where Julie had to sleep when she was homeless 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I miss Brennan’s Bread 🤦🏻‍♀️ Another made up story and she howling like a hyena. I swear I lose brain cells when I listen to her 🤦🏻‍♀️
jesus she’s remembering a lot of a story that most people wouldn’t be able to remember happening.
Also how were they able to have students if Julie had to sleep on the couch and be “homeless”

ah Julie, you really do slip up with your bull shite stories!
My eyes roll into the back of my head everytime 🙄

Reactions: 22
jesus she’s remembering a lot of a story that most people wouldn’t be able to remember happening.
Also how were they able to have students if Julie had to sleep on the couch and be “homeless”

ah Julie, you really do slip up with your bull shite stories!
My eyes roll into the back of my head everytime 🙄
It's painful to listen to 🙈It'd fairly obvious that those that follow her haven't coped the fact that she lied about being homeless to get a house.

I know plenty of people that moved themselves, kids and partner back into their parents house, which was a council house, in order to get bumped up the council house list as it looks like their living conditions are terrible and they need to be accommodated ASAP. Julie did the same thing 🙄

Reactions: 17
When Julie was supposedly "homeless" the parents were putting on an extension to the house ?! Nobody twig it then with the lies? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
When Julie was supposedly "homeless" the parents were putting on an extension to the house ?! Nobody twig it then with the lies? 😂😂😂
Did she mention that today or back a few years ago? You cant believe a word she says. How did the robin necklaces get to julie without the woman asking her address? She makes it sound like they just arrived without her knowledge.

Reactions: 11
Those mats are €60 in jsyk and the smaller €25 ones have been out 9f stock with a while.
I was in jsyk Youghal this morning, looking for something else and it was on the shelf but not in stock. The worker there told me that they're not allowed sell any stock from display at either full or reduced price. So more lies from Julie about her mat.

Reactions: 19
Makes me laugh when the bloggers say o it just arrived this morning it hardly comes by carrier pigeon of course the companys have to ask for the address.
So it's no surprise to them when the goodies arrive.
Can you imagion after paying for your relaxing spa and yoy next to that cackling I'd want a refund

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.