TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo.... The porridge 🥣 is raw and uncooked 👀
I don't get the obsession with overnight oats they are rotten 🤢Raw porridge in milk with berries , just fecking add the milk in the morning , throw in the microwave and throw in the berries way nicer than that baby food in a glass jar 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I don't get the obsession with overnight oats they are rotten 🤢Raw porridge in milk with berries , just fecking add the milk in the morning , throw in the microwave and throw in the berries way nicer than that baby food in a glass jar 🤦🏻‍♀️
My thoughts exactly

The rock with the name, the hinting🙄
Am sending Mr.Price a message, they are good for responses. I'd advise everyone to do the same

Reactions: 4
The rock with the name, the hinting🙄
Am sending Mr.Price a message, they are good for responses. I'd advise everyone to do the same
So true, getting someone who has broken covid rules since they began, drove with her kids in the car while filming scenery with a big drop, drinking at an illegal house party with kegs and taps, lies about getting her eye lashes done, she is dishonest and not a good role model.

Reactions: 8
She said they used to take in Foster children too. A few people do that for the money sadly 😥 and I would say that's why they did it
I know a girl who has taken in a foster child.

Tbh I'm shocked TUSLA allowed it, because firstly it would all be for the money and secondly, my experience of her she would have been the type to have TUSLA involved with her own children.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I know a girl who has taken in a foster child.

Tbh I'm shocked TUSLA allowed it, because firstly it would all be for the money and secondly, my experience of her she would have been the type to have TUSLA involved with her own children.
Is it a relatives child maybe?

We have applied to be foster carers and the assesments are rigorous and at times, soul destroying. Its not easy to get approved.

Reactions: 1
Why are they not in playschool today
Cos they are going to Mr Price to get a load of cheap plastic tatt for free! And freebies are the only reason the twins arent dumped off to creche, lets be honest🙄 and in a few weeks she will be off to the dump again, after her brats reck said cheap tatt, and REPEAT🤭

Reactions: 9
I'd say the visit was a bit unsuccessful. She spent more in petrol going down than what they got.
2 cheap plastic trollies, a bag of bits each with no doubt a few colours, colouring book, cheap sweets and a balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She showed more of the twins than she did of the store.. I doubt that was the purpose of her invitation

Reactions: 3
I'd say the kids were allergic those trolleys way to babyish for them more plastic for the dump

Reactions: 2
Is it a relatives child maybe?

We have applied to be foster carers and the assesments are rigorous and at times, soul destroying. Its not easy to get approved.
Not a direct relation anyway, but tbh I'm just gobsmacked that they allowed it, relative or not, because their environment wouldn't be hugely different to what the child has come from

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Cos they are going to Mr Price to get a load of cheap plastic tatt for free! And freebies are the only reason the twins arent dumped off to creche, lets be honest🙄 and in a few weeks she will be off to the dump again, after her brats reck said cheap tatt, and REPEAT🤭
I am tired of this today. The middle class income family get no free housing, no free childcare no dole. We have to go to.work Full time. and pay taxes .. do.bloggers pay tax on their gifts . All these free stuff:-( maybe it's jealousy of such a stress free life

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.