TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More freebies today, I think I'm gonna have to broadcast my life stories , we all lost someone close to us but are we still banging on about it, oh my temper is boiling

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Did she mention that today or back a few years ago? You cant believe a word she says. How did the robin necklaces get to julie without the woman asking her address? She makes it sound like they just arrived without her knowledge.
It was delivered by a Robin 😂😂😂

What we didn't see was ER grabbing the poor wee Robin by the neck 😂😂😂 and F hanging out the window with a mouth full of sweets

She's vile 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Caroline Seoighe got stuff from that Canella place too and the difference between their advertisement style is stark.

Reactions: 1
jesus she’s remembering a lot of a story that most people wouldn’t be able to remember happening.
Also how were they able to have students if Julie had to sleep on the couch and be “homeless”

ah Julie, you really do slip up with your bull shite stories!
My eyes roll into the back of my head everytime 🙄
I'm just dying to know which one of the girlfriend's parents Sean climbed over to get in between the two of them.....hopefully she'll fill us in on that part of the story another day #can'twait 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Caroline Seoighe got stuff from that Canella place too and the difference between their advertisement style is stark.
I mistakenly ordered stuff from Canella Lane! If they gave it for free I wouldn’t wear it. It’s cheap, poor quality and tacky! Pure shite!!!!

Reactions: 9
I'm just dying to know which one of the girlfriend's parents Sean climbed over to get in between the two of them.....hopefully she'll fill us in on that part of the story another day #can'twait 🙄
I feel sorry for whatever poor students that had to stay at their house.... could you imagine being 15/16 years old and a drunk man bailing into your room....that must have been terrifying...I didn't think that was a funny story at all.. 😬

Reactions: 22
I feel sorry for whatever poor students that had to stay at their house.... could you imagine being 15/16 years old and a drunk man bailing into your room....that must have been terrifying...I didn't think that was a funny story at all.. 😬
Well yes that was totally unacceptable IF it actually happened.....can't imagine the Group that organise host families for students being too impressed, or the poor child's parents

Reactions: 9
An afternoon for 2 in Escape Spa would cost hundreds! I would be raging if I was a regular client - but thankfully I’m not 😅

€139 each, thats me finished with the Spa in the Imperial

I mistakenly ordered stuff from Canella Lane! If they gave it for free I wouldn’t wear it. It’s cheap, poor quality and tacky! Pure shite!!!!

Sure tis perfect for yer wan so !!

I get such a laugh when she says "our" mobile, no Joolie, you're just a leech and grab all you can from everyone else once it doesn't cost you a penny. The type men avoid !!

Reactions: 15
How embarrassing was that story!

Reactions: 4
Look I'm no prude, but I think if I was in bed asleep I'd know if some fella was in between me and my Hub!

Reactions: 3
She said they used to take in Foster children too. A few people do that for the money sadly 😥 and I would say that's why they did it

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Well the students story just blew the homeless story out of the water. I’m shook 🙄

Reactions: 14
On the beg again.......has anyone an ol' rock out their back garden they could #gift her

Reactions: 5
On the beg again.......has anyone an ol' rock out their back garden they could #gift her
No doubt a rock will be delivered in the next few days and Julie will be dumbfounded that not only did a randomer know her address but knew excatly what she was looking for 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is she wearing??

It's rougher julie is getting you'd think she was related to traveler (no offence) she's like a pure mcdonagh. And it's coming out alot since her dad passed. Her language and the real thick cork slang.
You can see it more julie and her mam they act the same rough as duck. I say it was the dad that kept that family together and calm.

Omg 🤣🤣 state of the shed It's like a porta loo 🤣🤣🤣
And I say the dad left them money cause there is no stopping julie with the spending lately its ridiculous & no cop on. You'd think the mother would tell her the stuff she wastes her money on is a joke. ( covid didn't hit there pocket hard) like most people... you wouldn't think they needed the red Cross last yr at the start of pandemic they needed help like as if more like grab what can get ..
Sure Julie probably got all the money she earned from the egg boards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.