TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here comes the “poor me, single mom, I have it so hard because I don’t have a man I’m so relatable” bulshit now.. come down after her weekend antics.. she’s so predictable! She said she can bring everything she bought with her.. where does she think she’s going 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here comes the “poor me, single mom, I have it so hard because I don’t have a man I’m so relatable” bulshit now.. come down after her weekend antics.. she’s so predictable! She said she can bring everything she bought with her.. where does she think she’s going 🤣
🤣 she thinks she’s Suzanne Jackson, that she’ll be upping sticks and heading to a villa in the the sun with Eirn briar and Fionn Óöôg and her millions from flogging overpriced penny sweets. Don’t forget the penis pockets dress and the goonbag you gowl...only place she’ll be going is Dunnes for a few bits. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣 she thinks she’s Suzanne Jackson, that she’ll be upping sticks and heading to a villa in the the sun with Eirn briar and Fionn Óöôg and her millions from flogging overpriced penny sweets. Don’t forget the penis pockets dress and the goonbag you gowl...only place she’ll be going is Dunnes for a few bits. 🤣
Maybe she thinks tinder Timmy has made plans for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's so lucky, she always manages to get display model bargains 🙄🙄🙄
Might take me longer than Julie to buy something but at least I don’t have to sellotape my furniture to keep it together🤣 I’m sure the tape will hold it together with our great weather 🌧💨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok so she said that she bought the bed, table & chairs & she can bring them with her.
thought the bed was gifted way back??

next, would she ever catch a grip on the poor me single mother shite
Plenty of fathers / husbands too busy WORKING
Being married or living with someone does not solve all your problems.

And last... fry for breakfast and more or less another fry for lunch? Like who cares but thought it odd

Oh and kids back to crèche!

Reactions: 6
I presume SlimmingWorld will be knocked on the head again after a weekend on the beer 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am sick to duck of her and all her freebies and the likes of us breaking our bollox at work for her to live her high life, 😤😤😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Poor relatable single mom Julie who has no help and can’t afford anything just out from a spa day.. it’s well for some

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Her mother is featuring heavily these day. It used to be the father. She has no content with the kids and her immediate family. They are like the cats who got the cream with the smug heads on them swanning around.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.