TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she said 350.00
Jesus christ they must have had a big window and saw her coming. I have a wooden one with 2 windows, 8ft x 6ft and it cost me €350 including assembly 🥴 she must be an easy target or something, no fool would pay that amount for a shed that small 🤔

Reactions: 6
She said it was either 340 or 360, she couldn't remember. Easy come, easy go.
It will just about fit the scooters, not much room for anything else.

I was laughing when she was telling the story about the beef in the slow cooker like it was something she does all the time. Clearly her mother gave her the instructions on what to do.

Where are they getting all the money?
Sean works in Apple and lives at home.
Her dad had a succesful painting business before he got sick

Reactions: 3
I think there’s something not right. Can you believe she’d go and buy it and not post on Instagram? 😆

Reactions: 8
I think there’s something not right. Can you believe she’d go and buy it and not post on Instagram? 😆
Or that there wasn't some major drama when she went to buy it.....I mean surely someone said "Girrrl here I bought you a coffee"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pressie from tinder Timmy from tallow, he could hide in it ?!! 😂

• Haha
I’m waiting weeks to find out if I can get a crèche place for September - I actually need one because I have a job. Yet the two are enrolled and hardly ever there. So frustrating
Early days when I started to follow Julie at the time she was besties with super mom Teresa I happened to live in the estate this crèche is in ( they have since expanded and have 2 crèche buildings let in the same estate)
I was on mat leave at the time so was doing many walks a day to get the smallie to sleep and I lost count of the amount of times I saw the crèche car driving in and out of the estate heading with small kids in the back and the driver on the phone ( it wasn't Julie driving )
I reported it at the time but nothing came of it as the guards would only action if I made a statement . I even contacted Tulsa as it was so frustrating to see and they were not interested. I could be wrong but I think the wife of a well known 96fm morning show host who previously had morning show on red FM was one of the owners
Not saying it was her driving but you would think especially if your husband is in the public eye you would be extra careful of the staff antics on the job.
Separately even though I know the discussions here are based on content we are watching and all just our opinions I think I need to stop following Julie. Her calculated content at the expense of two young toddlers is actual so far beyond wrong it almost upsets me. I know that might sound dramatic. Any parent will do what they need to do to give their kids they could ever imagine but Julie using her energy in following this thread and making content to give the middle finger at the kids expense is just sick !
I hate to judge someone elses parenting but this is just so wrong. With how crazy the whole insta tiktok world has gone there should be some law brought in to protect kids.for gods sake a dog owners needs a license !

Early days when I started to follow Julie at the time she was besties with super mom Teresa I happened to live in the estate this crèche is in ( they have since expanded and have 2 crèche buildings let in the same estate)
I was on mat leave at the time so was doing many walks a day to get the smallie to sleep and I lost count of the amount of times I saw the crèche car driving in and out of the estate heading with small kids in the back and the driver on the phone ( it wasn't Julie driving )
I reported it at the time but nothing came of it as the guards would only action if I made a statement . I even contacted Tulsa as it was so frustrating to see and they were not interested. I could be wrong but I think the wife of a well known 96fm morning show host who previously had morning show on red FM was one of the owners
Not saying it was her driving but you would think especially if your husband is in the public eye you would be extra careful of the staff antics on the job.
Separately even though I know the discussions here are based on content we are watching and all just our opinions I think I need to stop following Julie. Her calculated content at the expense of two young toddlers is actual so far beyond wrong it almost upsets me. I know that might sound dramatic. Any parent will do what they need to do to give their kids they could ever imagine but Julie using her energy in following this thread and making content to give the middle finger at the kids expense is just sick !
I hate to judge someone elses parenting but this is just so wrong. With how crazy the whole insta tiktok world has gone there should be some law brought in to protect kids.for gods sake a dog owners needs a license !
Sorry I'm in savage form today and then this gowl just aggravates me when can clearly see her content is aimed at winding us hard working people up !

Reactions: 27
Ah now stop. Isn't it a pity she couldn't buy the lovely mat on Littlewoods cos she loves her littlewoods account and pay a few bob off every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mercs galore and a homeless daughter... My heart bleeds for them.
The local credit union must be giving away money. Its a pity Julie wouldn't get a job and hit them up for a mortgage.
She's an absolute dirty looking waster

• Heart
Reactions: 18
€350 for a shed would be pittance for her, I hope people still aren’t falling for her being on social welfare and struggling like all the other single parents that one is earning a fortune, imagine only 3 people in the house and that amount of washing she’s a scruffy yoke. Although she can’t seem to wash her hair so the clothes would hardly get a look.

Reactions: 8
I was going to say new drinking game, every time Julie says duck/bleeping today take a shot but sure it's not even mid day and we'd all be polluted....no need for it, so cringe 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was going to say new drinking game, every time Julie says duck/bleeping today take a shot but sure it's not even mid day and we'd all be polluted....no need for it, so cringe 🤢
Wait till the bank Holiday so we have no school run or work and let's do it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.