TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen her on mr prices stories, she took them over while she was there and Jesus was she terrible at it. I’ve seen some pages take it over before and they go through and show majority of the store and what they stock. Seen a novelty pillow and the twins zooming around with little trollies. I hope they didn’t pay her for that - shocking take over!

Reactions: 2
Someone tell julie how to spell weak. She writes it so often as weeeek she may as well learn how to spell it. We taught burke how to spell counselling so there's hope for julie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone tell julie how to spell weak. She writes it so often as weeeek she may as well learn how to spell it. We taught burke how to spell counselling so there's hope for julie
Do you think now that Burke has learned to spell counselling she might also learn there are two Ls in I'll?🤔😂

Give it time and she'll come on some day saying 'I'm after spelling weaaaakkk right, there now ' 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she ever actually peeled a spud??? Dinner today looks yet again, like something you would give the dog.

Reactions: 6
Did she really #fridgetforlife (frigid) on a video of her 3 year old twins? She is a pure disgrace.
I find it so strange how she often referrers to them in situations with like clubbing/alcohol/being drunk/relationships when the twins are just innocently playing together...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Not a direct relation anyway, but tbh I'm just gobsmacked that they allowed it, relative or not, because their environment wouldn't be hugely different to what the child has come from
I think there is that many kids in foster care now that they’ve massively lowered the bar, single parents can foster now and too many “loving families” in it for the money

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think there is that many kids in foster care now that they’ve massively lowered the bar, single parents can foster now and too many “loving families” in it for the money
Why would allowing single parents constitute part of lowering the bar?? 🧐

Why would allowing single parents constitute part of lowering the bar?? 🧐
Didn’t mean it that way but years ago it was only a two parent working household who could foster, they’ve lowered the bar in all areas for fostering. The single parent who doesn’t have to be working in order to foster is just another massive change to how it used to be.
Children in the system need so much more care and attention because most of them have suffered, foster parents who are in it for the right reasons will tell you just how hard it is

Reactions: 10
Didn’t mean it that way but years ago it was only a two parent working household who could foster, they’ve lowered the bar in all areas for fostering. The single parent who doesn’t have to be working in order to foster is just another massive change to how it used to be.
Children in the system need so much more care and attention because most of them have suffered, foster parents who are in it for the right reasons will tell you just how hard it is
I think the more politically correct way of saying it is that they have 'changed the criteria' 😂
As a single person with a lot to offer, I'm glad they did. If I am lucky enough to get a mortgage in the next couple of years I am hoping to foster.
Personally I wouldn't like to involve a child in my life now if I didn't own my home

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know single parents, that do a hell of a better job than a two parent working household, whatever that is!

Reactions: 16
I know single parents, that do a hell of a better job than a two parent working household, whatever that is!
Single parents part wasn’t meant in the lowering the bar part, I was saying it as it is an added change, should of worded it differently🤪 I am a single parent and like to think I’m doing a good job🤣 I’ve seen amazing foster parents and absolute tit ones, one recently enough on fb looking for a free bed & clothes for her newest foster child 🙄

Reactions: 9
Single parents part wasn’t meant in the lowering the bar part, I was saying it as it is an added change, should of worded it differently🤪 I am a single parent and like to think I’m doing a good job🤣 I’ve seen amazing foster parents and absolute tit ones, one recently enough on fb looking for a free bed & clothes for her newest foster child 🙄
ok, thanks for clarification. You’re right, a well intentioned single parent with their head screwed on and priorities in order can be as good and sometimes better than what a married couple can offer. 😊

Reactions: 7
ok, thanks for clarification. You’re right, a well intentioned single parent with their head screwed on and priorities in order can be as good and sometimes better than what a married couple can offer. 😊
Yea sorry migraine the last two days and I feel slightly drunk from the pain 🥴🤣
A great example Julie fostering should be a definite No But thankfully we’re not all the same

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Question: why did you do that to him?
Answer: from everyone on here ....‘cause she’s a spoiled witch!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.