TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The propally was bad enough but then ‘there’ going to keep an eye on him. The poor child with that creature checking his spelling at night. But she’ll be the very one telling everyone her son is ‘brilliant ‘

Reactions: 5
I'd say if you asked him to say f*ck he would have no problem. Its the most used word his mother has. She'd want to get her head out of the clouds, help her son and stop being in denial with this age appropriate crap !

Rant over, sick of listening to parents using this age appropriate thing. If your child needs help its nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about ( if thats how they feel). Get them the help, actively help them at home, give them praise and help them progress !

Edited to say, note there was no trip to Smyths or wherever after like she did when ER had her last appointment. For some reason it comes across that Fionn is second best all the time and every time !
👏 yes

Neither of them can pronounce most words 🥺 how she thinks its normal for that age 😵💫
Kids won’t have any problems pronouncing the syllable “F” given the amount of disgusting language she spouts in front of them.

100%! I’ve had my oldest at speech therapy from around 2 and a half and I was actually surprised at first when it was all about me doing things with her rather than the therapist!! But it makes so much sense, I was a bit taken aback at the start thinking why am I paying €50 a session to be told what to do 😂😂
Sure the new seating in the mobile, the patio being done and the new patio set are much nore important than paying for the funeral
Wouldn’t you think they’d have the decency to have the mans funeral costs paid as a priority over holidays and house refurb. My family would be mortified owing a single euro after a family member is buried. It’s shocking especially when they can flaunt the cash everywhere else.

Reactions: 18
Upsetting the children to promote a jigsaw company, that should be private.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Kids won’t have any problems pronouncing the syllable “F” given the amount of disgusting language she spouts in front of them.

Wouldn’t you think they’d have the decency to have the mans funeral costs paid as a priority over holidays and house refurb. My family would be mortified owing a single euro after a family member is buried. It’s shocking especially when they can flaunt the cash everywhere else.
It’s all fur coat and no kn&#^ers. 2 of them driving mercs. Hair, lashes, tan. New patio,new playhouse, swimming pool, cushions, sheds, holidays, drink... but no funeral paid for. Prob hadn’t paid her solicitor either and that’s why she wasn’t getting the advice she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but seeing them kids upset broke my heart poor fionn his wee voice why show that. Ffs all for a jigsaw and the gram . The mind boggles

Reactions: 12

You know whats worse (imo) going on social media and discussing your personal family business with over 70k people.

I'd be sent from here to next week if I discussed something like that.

Its laughable really driving around in luxury cars and spending like theres no tomorrow, then paying a few bob off the Dads funeral and telling the whole world about it.

Reactions: 15
What way did she pronounce "properly" at all....good Jesus, imagine what that speach and language therapist thought when she came barreling through the door not able to talk herself! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Also....I thought once you get S&L therapy you keep going as long as the therapist allocates...I didn't think you had to be put on a waiting list again for each appointment?
Didn't she go private so now is going to go back to the hse for free s&lt the waiting list could be years and they will reassess him themselves. I'd rather do without than let my child wait. Her priorities are in the wrong place.

Reactions: 6
I think he needs grommets. My lad was the same when he was his age , speech delayed but it turned out he had fluid in his ears and fionn sounds very bunged up

Reactions: 3
Think I’m blocked 🤦🏻‍♀️
I watch her on waragainstinstagrammers , great site

She has no shame , imagine them not having paid for her dad's funeral but going on staycations or whatever, shameful. Her own speech is shocking those poor kids

Reactions: 4
Poor Fionn. That’s so sad 😪 should have been kept private
Felt so uncomfortable watching that, like I was violating the poor lads privacy while he tries to make sense of his grief. Wish she would put them kids as a priority for once

Reactions: 17
Absolutely no need to share Fionn so upset like that.. and she repeating what he said for the gram rather than comfort him
Anyone would know showing them that jigsaw would upset them.. probably one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen on Instagram. Poor little pet

Reactions: 21
She's seriously twisted, she's only delighted Fionn is upset, no normal human would sell their soul for a few euro and that company are cunning. Shame on you Julie.

Reactions: 12
The stupid grin on her when poor Fionn was crying. I hope she's happy, there was absolutely no need to upset him like that. It was completely unnecessary. She could have come on her stories and just spoke about the jigsaw, but no, "donkey" Julie just had to go and create the perfect sad scene so that she'd get her shares. Sickening.

Reactions: 13
The stupid grin on her when poor Fionn was crying. I hope she's happy, there was absolutely no need to upset him like that. It was completely unnecessary. She could have come on her stories and just spoke about the jigsaw, but no, "donkey" Julie just had to go and create the perfect sad scene so that she'd get her shares. Sickening.
We have to remember the egg boards too so keep in mind she's clever and knows whats she's doing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.