TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she have a drama before about going to the credit union to collect the payment for the funeral bill or did I imagine that

Reactions: 4
Thats a new low discussing private family business. Someone needs to muzzle her and her mother needs a firm word with her.

Disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 17
So am I ha. Don't even follow her anymore. She just spend her life on her phone looking here and blocking people, good riddance.
So am I. Don't even follow her anymore. She must spend her life on her phone on here and blocking people, good riddance!!!

Reactions: 2
She must have a secret only fans 😂😂😂

No offense but with my parents and brothers funeral bill we paid it within the end of the month
With her two patios her holidays her hair her eyebrows her brand ambassadors rolls her sweet king rolls her holidays would they not be able to clear a bill instead of chipping away at it
Also a bit strange with her dad always at the credit union I’m sure a lump sum can of the funeral costs
We paid FIL within a week. OHs mother wouldn't hear of waiting

Reactions: 3
So she got called out at the weekend over the kids behaviour at Fota, long weekend at the mobile and now the come down has started and we get an overly dramatised story about the funeral directors.

I'm not questioning her grief , as everyone deals with things differently but Julie just doesn't seem to be able to deal with anything. I get the being upset but would your first thought not be I'll ring or text a friend not I'll post this to 70, 000 strangers🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
We paid FIL within a week. OHs mother wouldn't hear of waiting
Same as our selves paid within a few days I went to pu the restaurant and bar bill the next day they were horrified I came in so quickly it’s our local rook
Them 8 weeks to finally give me a bill I hated the thought of owing money but they wouldn’t give me
The bill 😂

Sure the new seating in the mobile, the patio being done and the new patio set are much nore important than paying for the funeral

'I just tells him'... I'm not surprised the poor wee lad needs a speech therapist.

I had issues with my speech when I was young and my mother spent so much time with me trying to help me improve it. She worked closely with my speech therapist and it was a success.
You really have to. Any speech therapist will tell you that if the work isn't done at home then 45mins with them every week( up here in the North you get it in block of so many weeks so say 8 sessions) will not cut it.

You really have to. Any speech therapist will tell you that if the work isn't done at home then 45mins with them every week( up here in the North you get it in block of so many weeks so say 8 sessions) will not cut it.
100%! I’ve had my oldest at speech therapy from around 2 and a half and I was actually surprised at first when it was all about me doing things with her rather than the therapist!! But it makes so much sense, I was a bit taken aback at the start thinking why am I paying €50 a session to be told what to do 😂😂

She called it “speech and therapy” 😂

She’s not showing for me on the search page anymore but if I go into Lisa Jordan and search for her in her follows list she appears there, so I’m not blocked but she is hidden from my own search 🤔

Reactions: 10
Kids speech is terrible but sur lads listen to her.....she can't put a full sentence together the crater

She called it “speech and therapy” 😂

She’s not showing for me on the search page anymore but if I go into Lisa Jordan and search for her in her follows list she appears there, so I’m not blocked but she is hidden from my own search 🤔
Same thing happened to me I thought I was blocked too

Reactions: 1
Kids speech is terrible but sur lads listen to her.....she can't put a full sentence together the crater
What way did she pronounce "properly" at all....good Jesus, imagine what that speach and language therapist thought when she came barreling through the door not able to talk herself! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Also....I thought once you get S&L therapy you keep going as long as the therapist allocates...I didn't think you had to be put on a waiting list again for each appointment?

Reactions: 7
What way did she pronounce "properly" at all....good Jesus, imagine what that speach and language therapist thought when she came barreling through the door not able to talk herself! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Also....I thought once you get S&L therapy you keep going as long as the therapist allocates...I didn't think you had to be put on a waiting list again for each appointment?
No u don't my nephew was going for a little while due to his hearing and they signed him off when they were happy with his progress , she's off her head that one ,

Fionn still can't pronounce his F's PROPALLY the problem isn't him his own mother doesn't know how to pronounce her words yet 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How thick is she? I tell him lies to get him in there, he’s right beside you Julie, he can hear you. Even if he was slightly away; don’t make such a fool of him. Also he’s due to start big school. Maybe don’t put a target on his back for bullies by telling everyone he can’t pronounce his Fs or say fish- they’ll hop on that and use it.
Go off and learn how to read and speak yourself. ‘I tells him’. That’s how travellers speak. I’m not judging travellers but I do wonder if she’s ever read a book the way she speaks. Her ignorance astounds me

Reactions: 16
I'd say if you asked him to say f*ck he would have no problem. Its the most used word his mother has. She'd want to get her head out of the clouds, help her son and stop being in denial with this age appropriate crap !

Rant over, sick of listening to parents using this age appropriate thing. If your child needs help its nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about ( if thats how they feel). Get them the help, actively help them at home, give them praise and help them progress !

Edited to say, note there was no trip to Smyths or wherever after like she did when ER had her last appointment. For some reason it comes across that Fionn is second best all the time and every time !

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.