TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely cruel what she has done to them kids this evening with the jigsaw.. heartbreaking to see him that upset & all for €€€! Disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The jig saw company is just as bad for sending her a jigsaw knowing exactly what was going to happen.. shame on them too

Reactions: 9
She knew that jigsaw would trigger the kids and lights camera action 🎬
Terrible . Of course it would affect the kids we know that but we don't need proof of it 😪🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That was an ad she was paid to advertise that jigsaw and she used her dads death and also her childrens grief for money absolute scumbag

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Edited to say, note there was no trip to Smyths or wherever after like she did when ER had her last appointment. For some reason it comes across that Fionn is second best all the time and every time !
Couldn't agree more, that poor boy is always being left out and bullied by his mother and sister. His only saving grace is Sean....sure at Christmas poor Sean was devastated to see Fionn had hardly any Santa presents compared to ER, he actually went out and bought the child more and Julie thought this was only hilarious.
I really hope it has nothing to do with how much he looks like his dad,the poor little soul.☹💔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Couldn't agree more, that poor boy is always being left out and bullied by his mother and sister. His only saving grace is Sean....sure at Christmas poor Sean was devastated to see Fionn had hardly any Santa presents compared to ER, he actually went out and bought the child more and Julie thought this was only hilarious.
I really hope it has nothing to do with how much he looks like his dad,the poor little soul.☹💔
He’s a gorgeous little boy. Going by a picture posted here of the dad a while ago it’s ER who is the spit of the dad

Reactions: 6
Drawing extra attention with jigsaw is a low blow
The kids are grieving they will ask a million questions but that’s normal
How many bloody jigsaws has seen shoved in front of them and made them do and record it for the gram
To me a jigsaw of a passed family member Is a bit weird what do you do make it when your sad then when you feel better pop it back in a box in a Drawer

Reactions: 14
Going back to my dreadful spelling post, did I see her put a fada on the i in Fionn. This is the problem with uneducated oafs.... just leave it out if you don’t know the reason for a fada or the effect it has on the vowel

Reactions: 5
I watched her stories (which I never do) after reading the comments here about Fionn, such a private moment for him and my heart broke for him watching his reaction. I for one am so sad she chose to share that moment to her followers (strangers) and can only hope she scooped him up in her arms after she put the stupid phone down to comfort him
I have no problem with the jigsaw although a bit weird or the activity as such it’s just that she shared it- feels like such an invasion of his privacy and made me very uncomfortable to watch and to be honest I wish I hadn’t
Side note: I think once Instagram introduced stories that was the beginning of their downfall. I wanted to see snapshots of people’s lives on a grid when I initially signed up for it not to watch people’s intimate moments or daily reels of shite

Reactions: 8
Drawing extra attention with jigsaw is a low blow
The kids are grieving they will ask a million questions but that’s normal
How many bloody jigsaws has seen shoved in front of them and made them do and record it for the gram
To me a jigsaw of a passed family member Is a bit weird what do you do make it when your sad then when you feel better pop it back in a box in a Drawer
Can guarantee pieces will be lost and not taken care of and it will be loaded for the dump soon.

Reactions: 5
Would the dad and Mam not have been saving in the credit union for the likes of that?

Going back to my dreadful spelling post, did I see her put a fada on the i in Fionn. This is the problem with uneducated oafs.... just leave it out if you don’t know the reason for a fada or the effect it has on the vowel
She spells their names Fíonn Óg (bearing in mind there's no Fionn senior) and Érin-Rose (which she says means Irish rose)....
The girl hasn't a clue about Irish, she's just sticking Fadas wherever because she thought she would be back in Oz with the kids and that people would think how amazing and cultured her kids are with Irish names....🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The smile on her face when Fionn starts crying. All for content. The poor boy. She should not be recording or sharing that. Imagine these kids looking at their mothers instagram page in 10 years time and seeing how much their own mother took advantage of them.

Easy to see their priorities when they pay for paving their gardens before paying for the funeral.

Reactions: 10
Turning on the tears now because she knows she fucked up posting a video of a very upset child for content, also trying to take the spotlight off her own appalling behaviour by bringing the ex and his family into the conversation

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.