TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same as gorry posting a very private moment when her little girl got upset cos her uncle wore the same aftershave as her father who passed away. And she shared it more than once. Shame on them- how is there not legislation in place to prevent kids being pimped out like this? In Hollywood after years of similar stuff they had to legislate: they’re gonna have to look at it here

Also their dad leaving them at 2 to move to the other side of the world is private.. they may or may not choose to tell their friends in school or down the line when they’re older. Why are these choices being taken from them. I’m very private- anything I’ve ever shared about me or my past is a decision I took; it was not taken by my parents oh my behalf

Reactions: 15
With all the money she spends on shite she should go private, there should never be a price on your child's development if you have the funds

That's exactly what we have to do here.
1850 for an assessment.
But we need it to get her the appropriate help

Reactions: 3
There needs to be a law brought in to protect children who are not old enough to give informed consent.

• Heart
It must be awful that she has to speak to strangers on her phone rather than call up a close friend and have a heart to heart with them.
She lives a very very lonely life. As much as I dislike her, I do pity how her life has turned out. She has kids she can't cope with, no sign of a solid relationship, no close friends, no job and she sells every bit of her life online for a few bags of jellies and botched botox.
I hope she does reevaluate everything and maybe try and make a life for herself and the twins off Instagram.

My life isn't great at all, but I am trying and I would hate to feel the need to broadcast the good and the bad to 70k strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Re HSE speech & language . My youngest has been attending on and off since he was 3 - he’s 10 now
They correct different sounds at different ages - S & F/V sounds they do first . Things like R sounds they correct when they are older - typically not before age 7 .
We’ve never had to go back on a waiting list , once he was in the system that was it . But they do leave gaps between working with the different sounds .
We had 6 sessions on R sounds in February/March this year - the therapist was happy with his progress so she’ll review him in 6 months . I will get an email in 6 months time organising a follow up. He’ll do more sessions if she thinks he needs it . But you do have to put in the work with the child. Some days we get great R sounds , some days not so good but when we hear a good R sound we praise it . We certainly don’t be roaring
‘R r r r r r rabbit’ at the child

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Re HSE speech & language . My youngest has been attending on and off since he was 3 - he’s 10 now
They correct different sounds at different ages - S & F/V sounds they do first . Things like R sounds they correct when they are older - typically not before age 7 .
We’ve never had to go back on a waiting list , once he was in the system that was it . But they do leave gaps between working with the different sounds .
We had 6 sessions on R sounds in February/March this year - the therapist was happy with his progress so she’ll review him in 6 months . I will get an email in 6 months time organising a follow up. He’ll do more sessions if she thinks he needs it . But you do have to put in the work with the child. Some days we get great R sounds , some days not so good but when we hear a good R sound we praise it . We certainly don’t be roaring
‘R r r r r r rabbit’ at the child
It’s not like that in all areas, in my county that waiting times are disgraceful 2+ years to be seen initially and then you might get a block of 6/8 sessions and then your put back on a waiting list! Also if a child moves on to school age in that time they come off the early intervention list on start again on school age team list 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That's exactly what we have to do here.
1850 for an assessment.
But we need it to get her the appropriate help
I had to pay privately 2 , it was 2 weeks ago and on a Saturday it was done but I needed it done for his asd unit. 40 minutes and 2 grand later I've still heard nothing back apart from a phonecall yesterday from EI saying it will take 2 to 3 weeks for them to do my report. And I'm on a deadline to send it to his ASD unit so stuck in limbo with no validation from a school without a bit of paper the stress is making me sick or it could be this dreadful heat 😂 but anyways what I'm trying to say is them hse lists are dreadfully long I was on it for 23 months everything else was rolling in ST and OT but the EI unit lost their psychologist so myself and thousands of others where in limbo with no other choice.

Reactions: 2
It is very disgraceful that poor little Fionn is struggling with his speech, something that could have a huge effect on his whole life and his idiot mother is letting him fester on waiting lists and spending money on patios and garden furniture and sheds.
This is why people think this Julie has lots of money, because she spends it on stupid things that the rest of us would not buy unless we had the important things paid for.
But Julie will not spend money on essential things like her child's development, she would prefer to spend on her latest whim

• Heart
I messaged her and she sent back 'mind your own business hun'.. but I said my piece then blocked her .. poor bleedin child jesus christ what is wrong with these idiots recording their kids most vulnerable moments... disgusting

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It is very disgraceful that poor little Fionn is struggling with his speech, something that could have a huge effect on his whole life and his idiot mother is letting him fester on waiting lists and spending money on patios and garden furniture and sheds.
This is why people think this Julie has lots of money, because she spends it on stupid things that the rest of us would not buy unless we had the important things paid for.
But Julie will not spend money on essential things like her child's development, she would prefer to spend on her latest whim
DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT SHES A SINGLE MOM!!!!!!!!! The world seemingly owes her to pay for these things! She wouldnt get a shed, patio, playhouse, weekends away paid by the state, so shes just gonna milk them for everything else that she can🙄 shes vile, the childrens essential needs should be put first, but the likes of Julie will wait to be handed it for free, even if its to the detriment of the child😤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Julie: what you should do is stop baiting your children into big emotions for content. Fionn crying is not content. Erin losing the run of herself because you’ve been provoking her is not content. I’m sure they grieve, but you’re making it a lot worse with your constant reminding them of it. Let them be children, let them be unaware of it. Protect them.
And speaking of protecting them, invest in your kids. You don’t need a patio, or new chairs, or whatever else you’ve wasted your money on recently. You have two healthy kids and a supportive family around you. Focus on that, not grandstanding for Instagram, where most people who follow you couldn’t give a rats arse if you stood on your head singing Christmas songs in June.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I messaged her and she sent back 'mind your own business hun'.. but I said my piece then blocked her .. poor bleedin child jesus christ what is wrong with these idiots recording their kids most vulnerable moments... disgusting
She’s so nasty to anyone who messages her but plays so dumb and innocent on her stories, she really is the worst of the worst

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine the irony of telling someone to mind their own business, eh no one would need to if you kept elements of your life private. Honestly these instahoes should be reported for exploiting their kids.

Reactions: 22
There needs to be a law brought in to protect children who are not old enough to give informed consent.

100% there has to be.
It's a form of cruelty tbh, imagine looking back on this when they're older. They can't erase that

Reactions: 9
She crosses all sorts of boundaries with the things she shows and tells of her children. It's so unfair on them.

Reactions: 5
it’s the smile from Julie while she goes to lift him for me.
she set that whole thing up.
And, god forrgive me, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the crying was primed by her too
She is a disgrace
The twins father leaving is the least of those children’s problems
Talking in front of them about them is sick
Does she think they are as thick as her?
they are human beings and need respect
I think she is milking her fathers death
And this single mom thing is a joke as she has more help than any single mother I know
And the kids not being at “school” as she calls is every day - just dropped in for trips etc is also a joke

• Heart
Julie isn't devastated for the kids, she's devastated for herself because she expects everyone around her to raise the children that are hers. If anything happened to her mother she would be up tit creek. It's about time she copped on and realised that she is 100% responsible for those children. No one except the ex she is still obsessed with has any responsibility towards her or the children. That jigsaw is rank and tacky. She's a cow to watch that little boy so upset.

Reactions: 13
She needs to let go of the bitterness towards the ex for her own sake or she will never be happy. Those kids are a major part of her life for the next 15 years min. Whether she likes it or not so she is just going to have to accept it and move on with her life.

I'm sure being a single mother is tough but she is her own worst enemy . No routine, no structure, anything for a quiet life but she causes more damage to herself in the long run.

I have had my fair share of crappy exes and heartbreak and then I realised me badmouthing them or dwelling on what happened was having no effect on them cos they didn't give a tit about me or what I thought of them and the only person it was effecting was me . We all learn at some point to put on our big girl pants and deal with life🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.