TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what the story with that win a house raffle is? I clicked on the website and was absolutely disgusted to see that 80000 tickets are being sold for 20 euro each. That would raise a potential 1.6 million?!! No way in hell I would support that it's disgustingly greedy. Usually people who sell their house that way allocate a percentage for charity knowing that they can raise above the worth. 1.6 million for a 300,000 euro house is bleeping shameful.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't understand why a single mother of twins would book to go 'glamping' on her own when she has the full use of a mobile home at her disposal. It just doesn't make sense.

And now Sean has to tag along because he knows she's not fit to do it on her own
It wen’t from been booked a couple of weeks ago, to a few months ago then it was in January (in the thick of the lockdown where nothing was available to book) the lies the lies 😮💨😮💨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what the story with that win a house raffle is? I clicked on the website and was absolutely disgusted to see that 80000 tickets are being sold for 20 euro each. That would raise a potential 1.6 million?!! No way in hell I would support that it's disgustingly greedy. Usually people who sell their house that way allocate a percentage for charity knowing that they can raise above the worth. 1.6 million for a 300,000 euro house is bleeping shameful.
A few others promoting this house too

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What's the story with the really dark roots in the shower cap? Surely they're not that dark after getting it done?
I was thinking that, I'd say that's an old video she just put up this morning for a stupid story for content and forgot the hair would be a different colour, she really is one thick witch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't worry too much about her, sure look at the cut of her 😆 as the old saying goes : I'm a beautician, not a magician 😆 verrrry true when it comes to her 🤷‍♀️

Let her off, she'll end up like the one from "Death becomes her" with all the crap she gets done 🤣
Cant see it properly with the filters on...

All gifted..

bleeping makes you sick... working my arse off and still cant afford to get my hair done yet and this one gets all the beauty treatments handed to her..

But I'd rather my life than hers any day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok I’m not a big fan of her colour and knowing people with red natural hair that have dyed it cos of greys/white etc it’s an incredibly hard colour to have and maintain. Julie will no doubt need to be getting the roots done so regular. Then it’ll never look even either (the colour)…a relative got a similar colour after she started turning white young. The colour drained and looked awful really quick and you’d spend your life topping up and maintaining the colour. She now embraces the white hair 👩‍🦳

but sure if Julie is a brand ambassador now for platinum then she doesn’t have to worry but she’ll be living in the hairdressers. And I can already tell that colour won’t last very long. Her dark roots will make it look terrible soon. And she’ll be onto another colour cos the upkeep of it will be too much.
I still can’t believe a hairdresser took her black/brown hair and made it that colour. So many more colours would have looked better.

Ok I’m not a big fan of her colour and knowing people with red natural hair that have dyed it cos of greys/white etc it’s an incredibly hard colour to have and maintain. Julie will no doubt need to be getting the roots done so regular. Then it’ll never look even either (the colour)…a relative got a similar colour after she started turning white young. The colour drained and looked awful really quick and you’d spend your life topping up and maintaining the colour. She now embraces the white hair 👩‍🦳

but sure if Julie is a brand ambassador now for platinum then she doesn’t have to worry but she’ll be living in the hairdressers. And I can already tell that colour won’t last very long. Her dark roots will make it look terrible soon. And she’ll be onto another colour cos the upkeep of it will be too much.
I still can’t believe a hairdresser took her black/brown hair and made it that colour. So many more colours would have looked better.
I’d also say the natural hair as it fades and the extensions colour will be a joy to see. It’s gonna be a disaster.

She thinks fionn will only need 1 more session? No pet he needs intense SALT he's not only 3, he's nearer to 4

Reactions: 11
I was thinking that, I'd say that's an old video she just put up this morning for a stupid story for content and forgot the hair would be a different colour, she really is one thick witch
You can see a piece of ginger hair sticking out the back of her shower cap so it was definitely this morning, but I'd say planned content 100% especially because she posted a video to tiktok too.

Reactions: 2
She thinks fionn will only need 1 more session? No pet he needs intense SALT he's not only 3, he's nearer to 4
Yeah literally they're 4 in 4 months time.... maybe if they didn't have dummy's and bottles their speach would be better....or if she actually spoke to them like children...."going to my friend's house"... Jesus Christ what's the need to lie to the kids..they will never trust what she says when they're older 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Kids are like sponges always listening, prime example Julie talking about Fionn and the "Doctor", he picked up on it and you would think he was playing, its the same with the foul language she uses around them.

Reactions: 5
So she tells him everytime they’ve been they are going to her friends house… but she’s only been once… so she’s told him once they are seeing her friend???? Why is it all so long winded!! Then does on to tell us all this while he can hear??? She needs to bring him about his ears aswell if he didn’t hear her!!!

• Haha
Neither of them can pronounce most words 🥺 how she thinks its normal for that age 😵💫
Because look at the age of her and she still can’t pronounce hardly any of the English language so what hope do those kids have. At least if there was somebody else in the house full time they would have an alternative voice/accent to listen to and learn from.

Because look at the age of her and she still can’t pronounce hardly any of the English language so what hope do those kids have. At least if there was somebody else in the house full time they would have an alternative voice/accent to listen to and learn from.
Is it just me but i can never understand Julies mother.

'I just tells him'... I'm not surprised the poor wee lad needs a speech therapist.

I had issues with my speech when I was young and my mother spent so much time with me trying to help me improve it. She worked closely with my speech therapist and it was a success.

Reactions: 10
Sell your soul for a few cheap jellies
She must have a secret only fans 😂😂😂

No offense but with my parents and brothers funeral bill we paid it within the end of the month
With her two patios her holidays her hair her eyebrows her brand ambassadors rolls her sweet king rolls her holidays would they not be able to clear a bill instead of chipping away at it
Also a bit strange with her dad always at the credit union I’m sure a lump sum can of the funeral costs

Reactions: 15
Is anything private with her why do she think thousands of people need to know shes paying off the funreal
Dont start me on the speech therapy she dident know was it her second vist.
She telling the poor child it's her friend and the next breath talking about a doctor the mind boggles

Dont start me on the flicking of her hair everything is so dramatised with her

Is anything private with her why do she think thousands of people need to know shes paying off the funreal
Dont start me on the speech therapy she dident know was it her second vist.
She telling the poor child it's her friend and the next breath talking about a doctor the mind boggles.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.