TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems a lot more chilled on stories tonight? No screeching or yelling or poorple/donkey/weeeeeeeeeeeeek behaviour.
She might take care of it since she seems to like it, she did seem to be in a bit of a rut 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah maybe it's the kick start she needs. Time will tell.

Reactions: 1
She will not be able to maintain the new hair.
It's terrible looking, it's not really any kind of colour, I hope it's still in transition and she has to go for round 2.
The cut and extensions are really bad too...i honestly can't say anything about it.
Sure look... At least it got a wash

I actually like her hair , not gone on the cut as I don't think it particularly suits her face shape but I think it's a fresh new look 🙈 I think its that stupid filter she uses that makes the colour look so faded and then on the platinum extensions page I think their ring light is shining in the middle of her head and is giving that unblended appearance.

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for her, she is too consumed by her greed for free things to see that a fool these companies are making of her. Her hair is not suitable for her lifestyle, it will show every bit of grease and fade quickly unless maintained properly, also Julie needs a cut that will widen the middle third of her face as she has small features.
Whoever is doing her botox is only interested in making her forehead look wrinkle free as an advertisement for their services rather than taking into account her face and eyebrow shape, she now looks like a lady who is in her 40s getting work done to try to look in her 30s.
The outer lashes are too heavy for her lids and are bunched a little on the right eye but again the lash lady was more concerned with making the transformation look more dramatic than what would suit Julie, her eyes are too close together for those brows and lashes together but each person is trying to put their own stamp on her face, with nobody thinking about any other part.
Julie thinks it us amazing that she gets all of this for free and loves when we speculate on how she affords it as she thinks she is getting the genuine experience from each person but unfortunately for her she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What's the story with the really dark roots in the shower cap? Surely they're not that dark after getting it done?

Reactions: 6
Donkey!

No kids this morning. Obviously mother has them overnight because she was supposed to be getting her tan done. No fear she will actually go and get them now I suppose

Donkey!

No kids this morning. Obviously mother has them overnight because she was supposed to be getting her tan done. No fear she will actually go and get them now I suppose
She’ll no doubt have her mam keep them so she can pack, get her tan done etc, and then collect them first thing in the morning.

Was she originally suppose to be going glamping with her mam and not Sean?

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why a single mother of twins would book to go 'glamping' on her own when she has the full use of a mobile home at her disposal. It just doesn't make sense.

And now Sean has to tag along because he knows she's not fit to do it on her own

Reactions: 15
Seems like a lot of effort for a glampimg trip with her children and brother. Eyebrows, eyelashes, new hair and a spray tan to stay in a tent !!

Also, a holiday !?! Her whole life is one big holiday...

Reactions: 13
Personally don’t like the hair, think it suits her better dark but that’s besides the point I mean there’s no hope she’ll be able to maintain it when she hadn’t a clue how to look after her black box dyed Bob

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.