TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby bottle at 3 and a half?? Sorry but she’s the laziest person I know, just bin it along with the soother, it’ll be a few nights of tears but suck it up and do it!! It’s interesting how ER has both but Fionn doesn’t??

Reactions: 10
I wonder why kids don't sleep.......diet of sweets and ice cream.....screen time....no routine.....give me bleeping strength

• Heart
Reactions: 11
what was the craic with Fota?
Basically Julie and her friends went to Fota.
She took a recording of the kids throwing stones at the animals and she having the laughs, hilarious.
She's since deleted it, but you can see it here a page or two back.

Reactions: 1
The face on her mother when she said thanks...was like she was shocked to hear it because Julie obviously doesn't have manners...

Julie as usual sitting on her hole while her mum takes care of things.
Julie would have us think she does everything for the mum, making lunch during the week, paying bills etc but i think its the other way around.

Reactions: 9
I actually don't know how Sean puts up with them all....ER constantly wanting her way..all you could hear in the last snaps was her crowing away just like her mother "I WANT" "I WANT" 🥴

Reactions: 5
I'd say Fionn screamed for the cartoon off camera and then Julie teased him again while camera was running to get Fionn squealing, you wouldn't randomly be filming that. Same with bathtime she keeps teasing them. She's so desperate for content.

Reactions: 5
Id kick some sense into those kids if I saw them at that. Pure scum.
Thats very harsh if you don't mind me saying. In my opinion the children don't know any better because the one person who is supposed to be parenting them and leading by example laughs at them, teases them, gives in to them or shoves a phone in their face and taunts them, not to mention constantly put in front of the TV or stuck on an iPad. They are never corrected, they are wild through no fault of their own, remember the mother finds it hard or her favourite one is she "can't cope" , what hope do they have ? I am sure they have boundaries when they are at pre school and whatever bit of discipline is done during that time is all undone when they are with their mother.

What went on in Fota was a disgrace, but are you surprised ?

Edited to say this is my opinion based on what the mother shares publicly to Instgram

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Id kick some sense into those kids if I saw them at that. Pure scum.
Those poor children do not stand a chance when their scumbag mother's do not correct their violent behaviour. Those poor animals do not deserve to be in fear of those children and those awful women need to teach their children about respect.
It's very sad to see behaviour like that encouraged by adults and I feel sorry for the mammy's dog if those children are allowed to carry on like that

Reactions: 9
Every time they go anywhere those kids get something, they have absolutely no value on treats so no wonder they scream for whatever they want she is creating spoilt brats. They go to the shop they get something, they get toys from smyths and every toy shop they pass, they go for a walk anywhere they get cakes and juices. Don’t most parents bring picnic bags with juices and snacks for their kids on outings these ones just buy buy buy endless pockets and lazy way out as usual!

Reactions: 11
Every time they go anywhere those kids get something, they have absolutely no value on treats so no wonder they scream for whatever they want she is creating spoilt brats. They go to the shop they get something, they get toys from smyths and every toy shop they pass, they go for a walk anywhere they get cakes and juices. Don’t most parents bring picnic bags with juices and snacks for their kids on outings these ones just buy buy buy endless pockets and lazy way out as usual!
Plenty of cash to splash so she doesn't care 🤷‍♀️ more money than sense this idiot.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.