TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My wee fella is one if these kids that screams and covers his ears going in he is ASD though. But from day dot he done it he is only in one hour a day and goes in late as not to frighten the other kids my choice. But if parents complained about my wee lad I'd be raging he does attend every day too as he needs to mix. Theirs kids in his group that are not SN and they are the same some kids just don't like school or routine lol I'm dreading September as he is going into an integrated ASD unit and I'll not be able to drop him in but it will be a smaller class and not a whole 29 pupils so I'm praying smaller class will help more
Well that goes without saying 🙄 what parent would complain about a child who is SN

Reactions: 1
You know someone isn't happy with something they've had done when you hear "I'm happy with it/them anyway"...

Sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So you decide what I can judge her on? You have your opinion, I have mine .
[/QUOTE] no I don't decide anything. You were very quick to mock someone's grammar when they disagreed with a comment you made. Don't give it if you can't take it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's been removed from her stories . It's the usual ...delete, pretend it never happened and then come on with some sob story about being down. So, so predictable 🙄

Reactions: 8
The staff in these units are amazing and have seen everything, don’t put any pressure on yourself worrying, he’ll more likely love it❤ People forget aswel the past year has been really tough on some kids, a lot have come back to school really anxious, I’ve seen a lot more screaming at the school gates since they went back
Thanks teeny tot I wrote that arseways with 2 unfinished comments 😂😂 anyways my nerves are shattered with him going to big school. He doesn't talk or interact with anyone anymore took ten steps back over the last year. He does be grand when he is in the preschool and allowed to do his own thing spiderman hasn't a patch on my boy 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They arent as bad as Louise McSharry's but why anyone would want their eyebrows laminated I don't know. Julie's eyebrows are way too high. She looks permanently shocked

How many time did she say she got her brows done in her stories! She constantly repeats herself.

Reactions: 3
They arent as bad as Louise McSharry's but why anyone would want their eyebrows laminated I don't know. Julie's eyebrows are way too high. She looks permanently shocked

How many time did she say she got her brows done in her stories! She constantly repeats herself.
Omg I had to look up Louise McSharry....what are those 🤣🤣🤣

Ridiculous looking eyebrows a "trend" for 2021?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks teeny tot I wrote that arseways with 2 unfinished comments 😂😂 anyways my nerves are shattered with him going to big school. He doesn't talk or interact with anyone anymore took ten steps back over the last year. He does be grand when he is in the preschool and allowed to do his own thing spiderman hasn't a patch on my boy 😂😂😂
I worked in a unit for years, he’ll love it, hopefully he thrives when he gets going ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She would confuse a nation was it slippy cups or the bottle she forgot as she said both

Reactions: 3
She would confuse a nation was it slippy cups or the bottle she forgot as she said both
I'd put a bet on it she forgot their bottles....there's been a few times where they've been in bed with baby bottles with milk or tea.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.