TwinsAndMe #20 Julie is always here, and there, shes far too busy to wash her hair!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those mothers and those kids exposed now on the internet forever, if i was a friend i wouldn't let her film me. The same with the people at the keg party. She probably feels awful now thats why she is feeling sorry for herself and trying to deflect.
Honest to god, i never saw the likes of it! Throwing stones, kicking at animals, Julie standing there filming it! The fact she posted it shows, that she thought that behaviour was fine! She gets called out, removes posts, and whinges to gain sympathy, so the "bullies" leave "poor defenceless single grieving mom alone"๐Ÿ˜ค the only bullies i see, are her dragged up, brats, treating animals like that! The mothers should be ashamed, but they are the ones dragging up the brats, and dont give a tit๐Ÿ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Of course she's playing the overwhelmed single parent now, not able to cope. Cop the duck on
I just saw her stories, she said โ€œI donโ€™t want to come on here moaningโ€ ahahahah isnโ€™t that what she always does ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Decides to bring the children back to playschool and on the first day back, they are late !!! That is so disruptive to the class and other children. If my children were going there I would be so pissed off.
Ah come. On. Its playschool not a leaving cert maths class.. They do be children roaring and kicking and screaming going in to my sons some days

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Damage control for this fota vid.
That is very true! English is not my mother tongue but I hear my neighbours referring to the troubled local children as ' guriors ' I don't know if that is correct spelling but it is poor silly Julie and her equally scumbag friends

Reactions: 10
Nice little pity party going on tonight, but not to worry it's nothing a few #gifts won't sort

Did she show how she picked the winner of the Escape Spa Break, or just publish the winners name?

Reactions: 8
Julie is onnnnreal how predictable she is, the sob stories are always pulled out once sheโ€™s pulled on something!!

Reactions: 9
Nice little pity party going on tonight, but not to worry it's nothing a few #gifts won't sort

Did she show how she picked the winner of the Escape Spa Break, or just publish the winners name?
Probably one of the girls from today to apologise for highlighting their terrible parenting skills

• Haha
That is very true! English is not my mother tongue but I hear my neighbours referring to the troubled local children as ' guriors ' I don't know if that is correct spelling but it is poor silly Julie and her equally scumbag friends
Girl, you've a better grasp of English language and spelling as your second language than donkey Julie has and she was born and raised here. I would spell it gurrier but I think it's a kind of made up word anyway so doesn't matter how it's spelt ๐Ÿคฃ it is a perfect word to describe this lot ๐Ÿ™„ the carry on in Fota was shocking

Ah come. On. Its playschool not a leaving cert maths class.. They do be children roaring and kicking and screaming going in to my sons some days
They do be ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is this Julie herself ?๐Ÿ˜
You seem to have similar standards, happy sending your child to place that children scream and kick going in to , poor kids !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They do be ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is this Julie herself ?๐Ÿ˜
You seem to have similar standards, happy sending your child to place that children scream and kick going in to , poor kids !
Children are always roaring crying going into to play school, child minders and primary school. It's nothing to do with bad parenting. Small children have bad days or want to stay with their mothers/fathers. You are going a bit overboard expecting people to be up in arms about her creche routine. It's isn't a big deal. If they miss loads of primary school then that's a reason to get judgemental

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Children are always roaring crying going into to play school, child minders and primary school. It's nothing to do with bad parenting. Small children have bad days or want to stay with their mothers/fathers. You are going a bit overboard expecting people to be up in arms about her creche routine. It's isn't a big deal. If they miss loads of primary school then that's a reason to get judgemental
My wee fella is one if these kids that screams and covers his ears going in he is ASD though. But from day dot he done it he is only in one hour a day and goes in late as not to frighten the other kids my choice. But if parents complained about my wee lad I'd be raging he does attend every day too as he needs to mix. Theirs kids in his group that are not SN and they are the same some kids just don't like school or routine lol I'm dreading September as he is going into an integrated ASD unit and I'll not be able to drop him in but it will be a smaller class and not a whole 29 pupils so I'm praying smaller class will help more

• Heart
My wee fella is one if these kids that screams and covers his ears going in he is ASD though. But from day dot he done it he is only in one hour a day and goes in late as not to frighten the other kids my choice. But if parents complained about my wee lad I'd be raging he does attend every day too as he needs to mix. Theirs kids in his group that are not SN and they are the same some kids just don't like school or routine lol I'm dreading September as he is going into an integrated ASD unit and I'll not be able to drop him in but it will be a smaller class and not a whole 29 pupils so I'm praying smaller class will help more
The staff in these units are amazing and have seen everything, donโ€™t put any pressure on yourself worrying, heโ€™ll more likely love itโค People forget aswel the past year has been really tough on some kids, a lot have come back to school really anxious, Iโ€™ve seen a lot more screaming at the school gates since they went back

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It will be great for him, mine started a unit last september and it has been fantastic. He couldn't integrate because of covid though.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
children take no notice of a bit of disruption. It's absolutely part of childhood. From what I've seen most kids are really brilliant to any boys or girls who are upset coming to school. They also don't really care if little Jimmy comes 5 days this week and 2 days the following week.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The staff in these units are amazing and have seen everything, donโ€™t put any pressure on yourself worrying, heโ€™ll more likely love itโค People forget aswel the past year has been really tough on some kids, a lot have come back to school really anxious, Iโ€™ve seen a lot more screaming at the school gates since they went back
Ive seen kids in 4th class not wanting to leave their parents, its been a tit year doesnt matter the age.

• Heart
That crรจche comment was a good way of getting everyone away from the REAL issues in Julie's life though ๐Ÿ˜‰ She gives us so much awful things to be commenting on, no need to be discussing stupid things like being late for crรจche!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kicking and screaming is so different to children being upset and apprehensive going in. I have 4 children going in, of course I know thats completely normal for gods sake even through primary ! God ye take everything so black and white. Kids being late for good reasons like needing support and comfort going in to class, doctors appointments, car breaking down etc are normal. Children being brought late cos their mother is lazy and unorganised person and can't get there on time is annoying! Why then would playschool etc have a policy to be on time? Why not then just drop kids in anytime you want ๐Ÿ™„ it's disruptive to the teachers. Any staff member would tell you that. If your child is kicking and screaming either the school is awful or the child should be kept at home and try again when they are ready. The ECCE scheme is not mandatory, going to a physical school is not mandatory. Homeschooling is an option for a reason, school does not suit every child.

So you decide what I can judge her on? You have your opinion, I have mine .

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The Spock eyebrows are being laminated ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sorry to anyone who has it done but personally I think it's the most ridiculous looking thing ever๐Ÿคฏ IMAGINE what they'll be like on those Nike ticks ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.