Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she shows her fandom a “celebrity “ likes her posts but when you click on the images he supposed to have like no sign of him !!! Ah hahahhaahahah
Shocked her father is out and about high risk categorie they are as bad as each other this family!!

Reactions: 9
And sure the mobile home will be back in action now in march, so she will be breaking all restrictions then also, the tool.

Reactions: 11
When she shows her fandom a “celebrity “ likes her posts but when you click on the images he supposed to have like no sign of him !!! Ah hahahhaahahah
Did she really go to the effort of doing that? She waa way too much time on her hands

Reactions: 3
Imagine sending your 3 year old child down the stairs, to the kitchen unsupervised while you’re in bed. Jesus I’m doing it all wrong

Reactions: 11
My guess is that the €50 is money from a relative at Christmas but it’s ‘better’ to say it’s pocket money 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It looks like ER had €10 in her book, I’d say fionn was holding Julie’s and ER was holding the grandads

Reactions: 7
Do they ever sit and eat at the table? Such a bad habit, eating on their knees in front of tv

Reactions: 8
If I knew the estate she lived in, doesn't she have her house number showing on the gram? I'd report her repeatedly. Why are all of us doing the best we can and she's swanning around like it's nothing.

Reactions: 13
I reckon if there is €50s going into their accounts its to hide any extra money she's getting from the social so she isn't cut any payments.

Reactions: 17
To be fair a lot of “celeb” people like pics etc and remove the like again. Doireann garrihy has done it to me. You’ll still get notifications and see the like but it’ll be gone soon after

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think she is after getting confused as to what weighted blankets are use for.. 🙈 I think she thinks they are to restrain children in their beds and not realise they are for anxiety, sensory issues etc 🤦🏻‍♀️ What an eejit..

• Wow
Reactions: 24
To be fair a lot of “celeb” people like pics etc and remove the like again. Doireann garrihy has done it to me. You’ll still get notifications and see the like but it’ll be gone soon after
Its still there, i can see it.

I think she is after getting confused as to what weighted blankets are use for.. 🙈 I think she thinks they are to restrain children in their beds and not realise they are for anxiety, sensory issues etc 🤦🏻‍♀️ What an eejit..
I was just about to say the same. Mother of the year!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.