Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mam is back at work, Julie is doing all her jobs over 5km from home, has her kids in contact with the dad, shopping like there's no virus....I honestly think she thinks she won't get the virus, she's dumb. Community transmission is frighteningly high, asymptomatic cases are more than ever because there's no close contact testing....
She'll kill the man before his time.

Reactions: 11
There would have been no reason to close her Irish account when she was going to Australia. I spent years there and kept my Irish account the whole time and then just started using it again when I got home. She is full of it.

Reactions: 9
There would have been no reason to close her Irish account when she was going to Australia. I spent years there and kept my Irish account the whole time and then just started using it again when I got home. She is full of it.
She probably didn’t close it but likely had an overdraft or credit card with money outstanding that she just took off and left and is too dumb to realise these things don’t go away it was still there waiting for her when she got back! And if they did send a solicitors letter than its not a small amount either or they wouldn’t go to that hassle

Reactions: 10
Hs
Mam is back at work, Julie is doing all her jobs over 5km from home, has her kids in contact with the dad, shopping like there's no virus....I honestly think she thinks she won't get the virus, she's dumb. Community transmission is frighteningly high, asymptomatic cases are more than ever because there's no close contact testing....
Her dressing gown makes her immune to covid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably didn’t close it but likely had an overdraft or credit card with money outstanding that she just took off and left and is too dumb to realise these things don’t go away it was still there waiting for her when she got back! And if they did send a solicitors letter than its not a small amount either or they wouldn’t go to that hassle
A bank will only send a solicitor letter when they are taking you to court as a last resort. This is after their other attempts to contact you have failed, you haven't paid in a long time, communication between you has broken down and you owe them in the thousands. I worked in a bank for three years so I'm not talking out my arse. Julie was away for 2 years, quarterly fees are about €20 a month...they hardly sent her a solicitors letter for less than €200. It was probably a letter asking her to get in contact. Why does she lie so much?

Reactions: 14
You know it's like herself and Sean were brought up in 2 different houses. He speaks completely differently to her, I just don't understand it. She is very immature I feel and I just cannot understand why she cannot listen to people when they say either stay at home and limit your movements. There is definitely a want in her. Her dad didn't look well god love him.

Reactions: 15
A bank will only send a solicitor letter when they are taking you to court as a last resort. This is after their other attempts to contact you have failed, you haven't paid in a long time, communication between you has broken down and you owe them in the thousands. I worked in a bank for three years so I'm not talking out my arse. Julie was away for 2 years, quarterly fees are about €20 a month...they hardly sent her a solicitors letter for less than €200. It was probably a letter asking her to get in contact. Why does she lie so much?
Fair play to her though. Got it all sorted with a quick phone call to the bank to tell them that she had paid already 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Am I dreaming but I thought the mam was very unwell and going for a OP.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thats what happens when you stay 2 steps ahead of them ..... 😅
I’d say this one owes money everywhere never pays her debts but you can tell that by the way she spends on stupid item Playhouse in December ffs you couldn’t make it up!! 😂😂

Was her mam not in hospital on Monday for something?? Her Dad looked very fragile poor pet, if he was sick wouldn’t you think his wife would stay off work for awhile, they honestly live like the world isn’t in the middle of a pandemic!!

Reactions: 6
Not gonna lie when she started on about the solicitors letter I got so excited thinking it was from the twins father/fathers family but no 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not gonna lie when she started on about the solicitors letter I got so excited thinking it was from the twins father/fathers family but no 🤣😂
She knew well that’s the first thing people would be thinking for such a dumbass she’s clever in other ways, snakey ways 🐍

Reactions: 8
OK I had to rewatch her story about the bank account cos I was as confused as everyone else. I think what she is trying to say is that when she left for oz, she closed her Irish bank account here, but actually didn't so that's why there are maintenance fees adding up on the account 🥴 jesus she would confuse anyone with her gibberish. 🙈 On a serious note, her poor dad doesn't look well at all in the photo she posted on her stories 😢 hope he will be OK.
That was my first thought about that photo. The poor man looks very unwell. If it was my dad I'd be terrified going near him even to help. I'd be masked up and defo wouldn't have my kids with me to cheer him up. And I certainly wouldn't be swanning around playgrounds and shops. She is doing everything another parent does everyday and she is whinging about it. I have twins and I worked shift when they were as small as hers. Hubby also works shift work so some times I had very little sleep before getting up to be a Mammy to them. And I never got every Saturday night off. She boils my blood. I really hope her Dad is OK. That picture was painful.

You know it's like herself and Sean were brought up in 2 different houses. He speaks completely differently to her, I just don't understand it. She is very immature I feel and I just cannot understand why she cannot listen to people when they say either stay at home and limit your movements. There is definitely a want in her. Her dad didn't look well god love him.
Seán was a boi years ago, trackies and chains hanging off him, I suppose trying to fit in, but he grew out of it, and grew up, but julie hasn't, she is still going around acting and speaking like a waaa teenager.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.