Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is after getting confused as to what weighted blankets are use for.. 🙈 I think she thinks they are to restrain children in their beds and not realise they are for anxiety, sensory issues etc 🤦🏻‍♀️ What an eejit..
Tbh they are being advertised now constantly and I think some people would think that way about them , only reason I know about them and what they are actually used for is because I had to get one for my child after OT recommended it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Weighted blankets are not recommended for small children unless it is recommended by an occupational therapist. I know this from experience. Those kids are 3, if they cannot move the blankets off them in their sleep which I may add is a 3kg blanket, 😳there is a risk of them suffocating, heart rate may go up etc. The list goes on. Julie when you read this I suggest you check out an article about weighted blankets on parents.com

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The chart she put up shows that a 3kg blanket is suitable for a child between 4-5 stone. Her kids wouldn’t be near that. Why can’t she just parent them properly instead of looking for the easy solutions!! Between ill fitting car seats, permanently in front of screens, chocolate for breakfast in bed or dry cereal, she’s far from an inspiration!!

Reactions: 20
The chart she put up shows that a 3kg blanket is suitable for a child between 4-5 stone. Her kids wouldn’t be near that. Why can’t she just parent them properly instead of looking for the easy solutions!! Between ill fitting car seats, permanently in front of screens, chocolate for breakfast in bed or dry cereal, she’s far from an inspiration!!
she should count her blessings. I know parents that have lost their jobs due to covid who are really struggling to pay mortgage and feed the family. This one wants for nothing, spending like we're not in a crisis. Out and about with no thought for restrictions. Takeaway at least 3 times a week. Getting freebies and living her best life.

Reactions: 11
she should count her blessings. I know parents that have lost their jobs due to covid who are really struggling to pay mortgage and feed the family. This one wants for nothing, spending like we're not in a crisis. Out and about with no thought for restrictions. Takeaway at least 3 times a week. Getting freebies and living her best life.

While the taxpayer pays for her to stay at home

Reactions: 11
While the taxpayer pays for her to stay at home
Correct. I have no issue with people being on welfare, but her lifestyle is not a normal single parent lifestyle. I don't begrudge my taxes paying for anyone that really deserves it but have a huge issue supporting the likes of her. She has a better lifestyle than I do and I'm up at 6.30am every morning to go to work. It's Friday and I'm bitter lads!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Correct. I have no issue with people being on welfare, but her lifestyle is not a normal single parent lifestyle. I don't begrudge my taxes paying for anyone that really deserves it but have a huge issue supporting the likes of her. She has a better lifestyle than I do and I'm up at 6.30am every morning to go to work. It's Friday and I'm bitter lads!!
I agree it’s how she behaves like a spoilt brat. But I can guarantee you she’s in debt up to her eyes! She is so bad with money even a blind man can see this. I’d rather work for everything I own than to behave the way she does! She’s awful thank god I unfollowed her as she just upsets me.

Reactions: 17
Tbh they are being advertised now constantly and I think some people would think that way about them , only reason I know about them and what they are actually used for is because I had to get one for my child after OT recommended it
But why would anyone think it’s to restrain kids in their beds and why would someone want to do that? If she just stopped the habit of them sleeping in the bed with her from the start she wouldn’t have a problem 🙈 my kids learnt very quickly from the start that they would be turned around and sent back into their own bed if they woke during the night if there was nothing wrong with them and it worked 😁 it’s discipline, simple!

Reactions: 17
But why would anyone think it’s to restrain kids in their beds and why would someone want to do that? If she just stopped the habit of them sleeping in the bed with her from the start she wouldn’t have a problem 🙈 my kids learnt very quickly from the start that they would be turned around and sent back into their own bed if they woke during the night if there was nothing wrong with them and it worked 😁 it’s discipline, simple!
We went through about 6 weeks of absolute hell with our extremely stubborn oldest getting them used to their own bed but we persevered and kept telling ourselves it was in their best interest to have a proper sleep schedule and for us to also have sleep

Reactions: 12
We went through about 6 weeks of absolute hell with our extremely stubborn oldest getting them used to their own bed but we persevered and kept telling ourselves it was in their best interest to have a proper sleep schedule and for us to also have sleep
Exactly, it’s tough work at the start but stick with it and it will pay off but that’s just it with her she’s too lazy and just wants to find a quick fix for herself 🙄

Weighted blankets are not recommended for small children unless it is recommended by an occupational therapist. I know this from experience. Those kids are 3, if they cannot move the blankets off them in their sleep which I may add is a 3kg blanket, 😳there is a risk of them suffocating, heart rate may go up etc. The list goes on. Julie when you read this I suggest you check out an article about weighted blankets on parents.com
I was thinking same way to heavy for a 3 year old they will over heat.

Does anyone else think that Ireland's Thorn keeps making those faces at the camera because Julie told her to do it? Like if she did it once or twice you'd be like "oh yeah she's being cute" now it's like "her mam clearly told her to and she can't tell when to give it up"

Sorry now but Julie saying she wants a weighted blanket hoping to keep her kids weighed down makes me feel sick...what is wrong with her?!

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think that Ireland's Thorn keeps making those faces at the camera because Julie told her to do it? Like if she did it once or twice you'd be like "oh yeah she's being cute" now it's like "her mam clearly told her to and she can't tell when to give it up"

Sorry now but Julie saying she wants a weighted blanket hoping to keep her kids weighed down makes me feel sick...what is wrong with her?!
They are not good for asthmatics, did Fionn have Asthma, i remember they went to salt therapy.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is this one actually for real??? Weighted blankets should only be used as a therapy tool in kids when recommend by an OT. There is certain weight recommendations, and that twosome I would imagine don't reach that criteria. They also shouldn't be used to have a full night sleep in, as suggested by herself.

The following she has and it's clearly full of tattlers or uneducated people its worrying that she posts things like that because things could go very wrong if these are misused.

Also having them stuck into tablets/phones all evening is disgusting, piss poor parenting. Those kids are starting to show the effects of not properly engaging with your children

Reactions: 7
Yes they should not have those blankets. I need them, but cant afford them atm. She is a pity, onto herself. I pity the poor kids, it's nlt their fault, but just julie eyebrows aka Kim Jong-un

Reactions: 5
Yes they should not have those blankets. I need them, but cant afford them atm. She is a pity, onto herself. I pity the poor kids, it's nlt their fault, but just julie eyebrows aka Kim Jong-un
The mr piece ones are reasonable but I think too heavy for smallies

Reactions: 3
Those stupid faces Ireland’s thorn makes into the phone arent remotely funny. That gowl Julie laughing like a gorilla then at it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.