Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad looks fierce sick. And I can t understand why she hasn't a mask on herself when near him. If he gets sick I hope she can't and the guilt for killing her father.

Reactions: 6
Did she say she’s bringing her dad out to the credit union this morning? She cannot seriously think it’s ok to bring him out! Do the “jobs” him or if he insists on going out leave him in the car!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You know it's like herself and Sean were brought up in 2 different houses. He speaks completely differently to her, I just don't understand it. She is very immature I feel and I just cannot understand why she cannot listen to people when they say either stay at home and limit your movements. There is definitely a want in her. Her dad didn't look well god love him.
Yes and it seems to be common. My cousin is with an absolute low life. He has an awful thick accent sounds like the rubber bandit guys , never worked a day in his life, on the dole for nearly 15 years , dresses like a chav. Yet his brother doesn't have an accent, dresses smart, went to college and has a very professional skilled job, married and a nice house. Both parents are hard workers and no accent either. So its like when he was a teen trying to be cool and sound scummy but never grew out of it. Its so weird. Julie reminds me of that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she say she’s bringing her dad out to the credit union this morning? She cannot seriously think it’s ok to bring him out! Do the “jobs” him or if he insists on going out leave him in the car!!
She’s not is she!! She should be reported to Gardas at this stage!! She is like the virus everywhere stay home ffs!! ESSENTIAL TRAVEL only..

Reactions: 7
She’s not is she!! She should be reported to Gardas at this stage!! She is like the virus everywhere stay home ffs!! ESSENTIAL TRAVEL only..
On her story last night she said she had an early start today because Friday is the day she brings her dad out to do his jobs go to the credit union and all that. I feel sick at the thought of her bringing him out especially when he looked so frail on her story the other day!

Reactions: 12
If their credit union has an online section they wouldn't have to leave the house, ours encourage that or ringing and paying over the phone with your debit card since this all started

Reactions: 10
I've not seen my family or anyone since before Christmas, i couldn't live with the guilt if I passed the virus onto any of my family, and nobody in my family, has terminal cancer. Sje should collect his credit union book through the window, and do it for him, herself. The girl, just doesn't care about anyone or anything. This virus isn't anywhere for a long time, and the poor dad will get it.

Reactions: 14
If their credit union has an online section they wouldn't have to leave the house, ours encourage that or ringing and paying over the phone with your debit card since this all started
Yes everything can be done over the phone madness fo him to go out and for her to be swanning around like she does. Kids shouldn’t be near him!

I've not seen my family or anyone since before Christmas, i couldn't live with the guilt if I passed the virus onto any of my family, and nobody in my family, has terminal cancer. Sje should collect his credit union book through the window, and do it for him, herself. The girl, just doesn't care about anyone or anything. This virus isn't anywhere for a long time, and the poor dad will get it.
We have phones, she doesn’t need to go near him after all she was there also the other having a chipper supper and yesterday!! I’d say he likes a bit of peace anyway as those kids are annoying when they are at his house!

Reactions: 3
She’s over 15km from their house. She’s NO concept of what Level 5 entails. Life has not changed for this bleeping muppet. She’s NOT his carer, she’s just a lonely daughter who needs someone else to pawn the kids off too whilst she scrounges around hands out everywhere she goes.

Reactions: 21
I'll take her reg the next day, and report the clown.
Please do it's a joke at this stage.

Also Jules, it's not Bad mom Klub for sending your toddler children down to get their own food while you laze in bed. It's neglect. Don't try make out like we all do it. We don't

Reactions: 21
Please do it's a joke at this stage.

Also Jules, it's not Bad mom Klub for sending your toddler children down to get their own food while you laze in bed. It's neglect. Don't try make out like we all do it. We don't
Sending a 3 year old to get something to eat cause she's too lazy to move her ass and be a mom and skitting at them eating chocolate wtf is wrong with her

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s over 15km from their house. She’s NO concept of what Level 5 entails. Life has not changed for this bleeping muppet. She’s NOT his carer, she’s just a lonely daughter who needs someone else to pawn the kids off too whilst she scrounges around hands out everywhere she goes.
Her dad is in bed is he!! A bloody fry!! I actually detest her.

Reactions: 1
Lads them sausages amd pudding looked raw. Am i the only 1 who cremates sausages and pudding when cooking them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads them sausages amd pudding looked raw. Am i the only 1 who cremates sausages and pudding when cooking them 😂
Oh yeah can’t be any white bits left on the sausages 😂 she has to be claiming carers for the dad the way she’s bringing him out to do his jobs

Reactions: 2
Im Sorry also by if your three year olds are able to bend out n smile for the camera they are in absolutely no way secure in that seat in that car if julié were to have an accident or if a car drove into them. I’m disgusted by Julie sometimes single mom or not , tired whatever you make sure you have at least secure car seats pathetic that Girl, yes kids are hard work but she’s pitiful grow up n protect your kids properly

Reactions: 11
It wouldn't surprise me if she was on carers leave from her job rather than being made redundant. Carers benefit is so much easier to get than carers allowance because it's not long term

Reactions: 6
Most people’s 2021 would be made if COVID fecked right off. But not Jules 🙄Priorities??!!

Reactions: 3
When she shows her fandom a “celebrity “ likes her posts but when you click on the images he supposed to have like no sign of him !!! Ah hahahhaahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.