Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh they are being advertised now constantly and I think some people would think that way about them , only reason I know about them and what they are actually used for is because I had to get one for my child after OT recommended it
In fairness most people using them now they def help calm anyone sensory issues effect mamy of us without even knowing and if it helps relax a child then why not

Reactions: 2
Has she no kids again this morning shes very quiet 🙄 and weighted blankets aren't recommended for use all night, how thick can you get

Is this one actually for real??? Weighted blankets should only be used as a therapy tool in kids when recommend by an OT. There is certain weight recommendations, and that twosome I would imagine don't reach that criteria. They also shouldn't be used to have a full night sleep in, as suggested by herself.

The following she has and it's clearly full of tattlers or uneducated people its worrying that she posts things like that because things could go very wrong if these are misused.

Also having them stuck into tablets/phones all evening is disgusting, piss poor parenting. Those kids are starting to show the effects of not properly engaging with your children
St Shannon recommend it enough said! She has no routine bath times should be after there dinner, no junk at night, read them a story put them in separate rooms she has 3 bedrooms!! Routine actually works.

In fairness most people using them now they def help calm anyone sensory issues effect mamy of us without even knowing and if it helps relax a child then why not
Because her kids haven’t got sensory issues!! Her kids have no routine that’s the problem actually there mother is the problem stuck either in her phone her on Netflix’s!!! Julies the problem!!

Reactions: 10
ROUTINE Julie is what you need.
And your kids in their beds every night. Not shipped off to other places.
No screens
Love, affection, attention.... (means put your phone away Julie)
Dinner, bath/faces washed, teeth, story, bed. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. that’s what a routine is.
it’s not rocket science
I have never in my life seen a grown woman so lazy & uneducated about her kids

St Shannon recommend it enough said! She has no routine bath times should be after there dinner, no junk at night, read them a story put them in separate rooms she has 3 bedrooms!! Routine actually works.

Because her kids haven’t got sensory issues!! Her kids have no routine that’s the problem actually there mother is the problem stuck either in her phone her on Netflix’s!!! Julies the problem!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Skitting at Erin she says no julie I'm not shes playing up to the phone at age 3.

I asked our ot about the weighted blankets for my two sons with asd and sensory issues. She didnt recommend them at all because she said the risks outweigh the pros. Instead we do regulation exercises, baby brushing, bear hugs, deep pressure rolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Correct. I have no issue with people being on welfare, but her lifestyle is not a normal single parent lifestyle. I don't begrudge my taxes paying for anyone that really deserves it but have a huge issue supporting the likes of her. She has a better lifestyle than I do and I'm up at 6.30am every morning to go to work. It's Friday and I'm bitter lads!!
Im a working single parent and it bugs me so much how she has money to throw around like that. Literally penny pinching all the time here and I can't fathom just where she gets the money. I'm obviously doing something wrong😂

Reactions: 7
Im a working single parent and it bugs me so much how she has money to throw around like that. Literally penny pinching all the time here and I can't fathom just where she gets the money. I'm obviously doing something wrong😂
It’s not your doing anything wrong it’s the system in this country drives me in sane. The more you work the less your you get in this country your actually crucified for working! Hence why this one came back from Australia and had her kids here cute bleep she is!! She hadn’t a clue how to mange money trust me! And she should take hard work mother off her bio and replace it with unemployed mother!! How dare she say hard working!!

Reactions: 8
It’s not your doing anything wrong it’s the system in this country drives me in sane. The more you work the less your you get in this country your actually crucified for working! Hence why this one came back from Australia and had her kids here cute bleep she is!! She hadn’t a clue how to mange money trust me! And she should take hard work mother off her bio and replace it with unemployed mother!! How dare she say hard working!!
Hardly working, part time mother would be more appropriate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A quick Google will give you a rough idea of what Julie 'earns' from social welfare. 241 a week in child benefit + 420 a month in children's allowance. This brings her monthly income to approx 1384, tax free. Rent is minimal because of HAP or Ras or whatever scheme she is on and her bills such as electric etc would probably be subsidised ( I could be wrong so someone who knows more may be able to give better info)Throw in maintenance payments which Im sure she is getting and you can see why Julie has so much disposable income 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She wouldn’t know what hard work is. She can’t even do a good job looking after her kids. I’m a single mom and always worked even worked 2 jobs at times. It’s tough but you work hard so your kids can see that nothing is free in this world and if you work hard you can have nice things. This fool then is just lazy. When the kids are older they’ll ask her why she never worked. She can’t say she was rearing them as she’s certainly not doing that. Julie you are an embarrassment and your kids will realise that when they are older. Get off your fat ass, put your phone down and take the screens off the kids and be a proper parent to them kids. Oh and scrub your house and throw out that damn dressing gown

Reactions: 10
A quick Google will give you a rough idea of what Julie 'earns' from social welfare. 241 a week in child benefit + 420 a month in children's allowance. This brings her monthly income to approx 1384, tax free. Rent is minimal because of HAP or Ras or whatever scheme she is on and her bills such as electric etc would probably be subsidised ( I could be wrong so someone who knows more may be able to give better info)Throw in maintenance payments which Im sure she is getting and you can see why Julie has so much disposable income 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry what’s child benefit that she gets weekly ? I know about children’s allowance just not a weekly payment 😧 that’s outrageous if she gets a weekly payment ?

Sorry what’s child benefit that she gets weekly ? I know about children’s allowance just not a weekly payment 😧 that’s outrageous if she gets a weekly payment ?
I’d imagine the op is referring to the one parent family payment which is a weekly social welfare payment.

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget maintenance from baby daddy!! But she will never mention that!! 🙈

Reactions: 3
I’d imagine the op is referring to the one parent family payment which is a weekly social welfare payment.
Yep that's exactly it. The 241 is one parent allowance and the 420 is children's allowance that's paid monthly

Don’t forget maintenance from baby daddy!! But she will never mention that!! 🙈
Oh without a dobt she is getting maintenance from him and I'd say its not the bare minimum either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.