Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in oz never closed bank account home 10 yrs and never got no solicitors later.
At the start she said oz account then at end said dealing with them a yr with my new account.
Jesus christ she talks utter bullshit...

Reactions: 13
Okay lads this is my opinion and not many would agree but that's okay but how the duck does she make out twins are very hard work at their age? I've 3 kids, and my two younger ones have problems, but Julie twins make me wanna have no more kids... like kids are not as hard work as she makes out them be.. my 2 youngest is 4 and 2 and there have nothing on Julie twins🤣maybe if she start playing with them and not put them on their tablet there wouldn't be as bad when she bring them shoping.

Reactions: 18
OK I had to rewatch her story about the bank account cos I was as confused as everyone else. I think what she is trying to say is that when she left for oz, she closed her Irish bank account here, but actually didn't so that's why there are maintenance fees adding up on the account 🥴 jesus she would confuse anyone with her gibberish. 🙈 On a serious note, her poor dad doesn't look well at all in the photo she posted on her stories 😢 hope he will be OK.

Reactions: 18
Yeah he really doesn’t look well but it won’t stop his gobshite daughter from tramping all over the place and then going in pawing all over him.. poor man his daughter is potentially killing him and he doesn’t know it

Reactions: 9
Agree the dad frightened me today. God help him
He has aged so much, my heart went out to her actually in that photo. I have a feeling she did it in black and white because she thought he might look better. She’s going to miss him dreadfully when that horrible day comes. God love him he looks like he’s gone down hill so much 😞

• Heart
OK I had to rewatch her story about the bank account cos I was as confused as everyone else. I think what she is trying to say is that when she left for oz, she closed her Irish bank account here, but actually didn't so that's why there are maintenance fees adding up on the account 🥴 jesus she would confuse anyone with her gibberish. 🙈 On a serious note, her poor dad doesn't look well at all in the photo she posted on her stories 😢 hope he will be OK.
Yes when I rewatched the stories, I thought the same as you. She didn't close her irish account before she left

Reactions: 4
It’s actually very sad that as unwell as her dad is she can’t put him before anything else right now. How can she not cocoon herself as much as possible and limit her trips/coffees/dump visits so she’s protecting him I’m sure she would never forgive herself if she brought Covid into the house.
Also I’m sorry but that shite about the bank is absolutely terrible, the responsibility is on her to make sure her affairs are in order and if there was an account still open/outstanding it would be showing on her internet banking so she would be seeing/ignoring it every day. Also if the amount was not paid abs still outstanding however long later then there would be still be interest accruing on it daily so the amount would continue to rise not stay the same. Bank staff are essential workers putting themselves at risk through all this and that absolute lazy lump thinks it’s funny/acceptable to slate them with some stupid untrue story to her followers!

sorry rant over now... it’s been a long week 🙉

Had to laugh at the 'you'd want your noggin about ya, they'd catch ya', or 'imagine you forgot you paid them'.... Ehm no, every penny of my hard earned wages of 40+ hours a week is accounted for, so I certainly wouldn't forget paying off something. and you have your noggin about ya alright playing the system. The banks don't send solicitors letters for small amounts, so it wasn't 50 quid she owed either.
Had to LOL .... I really doubt anyone would CATCH Jules!!!!!!! Never heard “noggin about ya” I’m from Cork & I’ve never heard half of “JULES language”

Agree the dad frightened me today. God help him
Me too, sadly. Got such a fright when I saw him, god love him

Reactions: 6
Why can't she leave the lovely cooked chicken alone, why must she always have to shred it to an inch of its life and then dollop in some disgusting looking sauce 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What has she done now or lying about. ??
Blocked cant see
Why did she block you, you lovely person..😂

Yeah he really doesn’t look well but it won’t stop his gobshite daughter from tramping all over the place and then going in pawing all over him.. poor man his daughter is potentially killing him and he doesn’t know it
No mask on her either I did look because she pissed of up to them fir a takeaway last night she is so careless. The playground in Carrigaline is so busy actually its ridiculously busy around Carrigaline. Her dad looks worn out.

Dunnes again today for it 🙄
She rapes food.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s actually very sad that as unwell as her dad is she can’t put him before anything else right now. How can she not cocoon herself as much as possible and limit her trips/coffees/dump visits so she’s protecting him I’m sure she would never forgive herself if she brought Covid into the house.
Also I’m sorry but that shite about the bank is absolutely terrible, the responsibility is on her to make sure her affairs are in order and if there was an account still open/outstanding it would be showing on her internet banking so she would be seeing/ignoring it every day. Also if the amount was not paid abs still outstanding however long later then there would be still be interest accruing on it daily so the amount would continue to rise not stay the same. Bank staff are essential workers putting themselves at risk through all this and that absolute lazy lump thinks it’s funny/acceptable to slate them with some stupid untrue story to her followers!

sorry rant over now... it’s been a long week 🙉
i actually found out recently that you can be covid positive and have absolutely no symptoms and be a spreader of it. That’s why people are asked to limit everything. I’ve never had it but I’ve only been out once a week since March to do food shop. I’ve a child with a serious medical condition so I have to protect those around me. It baffles me How Julie won’t do that for her family, it’s quite sad really.

Reactions: 14
@Almost there i got blocked because I was sick of the homeless tit she says . Basically Told her she was never homeless beleave me if was she would appreciate the house she has now.and actually Iive in it..

Reactions: 6
i actually found out recently that you can be covid positive and have absolutely no symptoms and be a spreader of it. That’s why people are asked to limit everything. I’ve never had it but I’ve only been out once a week since March to do food shop. I’ve a child with a serious medical condition so I have to protect those around me. It baffles me How Julie won’t do that for her family, it’s quite sad really.
Ive a friend whos husband only got tested because a workmate had covid. He is positive as are half the family but none have any symptoms. This is why its so dangerous and we need to act like we do have covid.

Reactions: 19
To do lists are brilliant and planning ahead. That’s how I manage to limit my trips to the shops

Reactions: 5
What a heap of 💩 about a solicitor letter and the bank!! One minute the bank was in Australia and the next breath it was an Irish bank??? She made no sense 🙄🙄
Thinking the same thing and if it was and oz bank where would they get her new address sin carrigaline!!

Reactions: 2
@Almost there i got blocked because I was sick of the homeless tit she says . Basically Told her she was never homeless beleave me if was she would appreciate the house she has now.and actually Iive in it..
They really hate the truth don’t they!! I unfollowed her she should come with a government health warning!! @Noodles5 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
O looks very frail the cratur

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.