Twinsandme #10 Julie the brows, she’s common as muck & thick as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind would put plastis, wet look leggings on a 3 year old? Aimee hasmlost her mind this time even sending them out😂😂
Not from cork but this diva clothing seems to be big with the likes of Juile and Liz R...I like the Santa dress...but the rest absolutely no way would I put it on my 3 year old my 17 year old wears them wet pants look not a 3 year old

Reactions: 6
Not from cork but this diva clothing seems to be big with the likes of Juile and Liz R...I like the Santa dress...but the rest absolutely no way would I put it on my 3 year old my 17 year old wears them wet pants look not a 3 year old
Thats because Aimee gifts them loads of stuff, apparently shes opening a shop to sell her aliexpress crap😮, no freebies for fatnflab though cos they dont get along😂😂

• Haha
A fitness class, she doesn't look like someone who has done a workout. And no big announcement to say she was doing it, very strange !!

Reactions: 3
She can't even pronounce the name of that company she's promoting, bet they're delighted

• Haha
Loving the tan application on the right arm... Inside arm didn't even get a rub of the mitt 🤣...not even streaky.. No application at all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Course it is free clothing they don’t care what they flog!!

Reactions: 3
Every post now is free sweets, free clothes, free food. Gifted. Gifted. Gifted. Jesus Christ how boring is that. She’s lost everything that made her relatable and fun to watch. It’s such a pity. The more followers you get the more your content is GIFTED AFFILIATED AD. Booooorrring

Reactions: 15
Just looked at diva clothing on insta, all pics look like they've been lifted from wish.... jeez you couldn't pay me to water any of that shite, you'd want to steer clear of any open flames or you'd go up in smoke or melt......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is only begging for free food from that chipper, practically down on, her hands and kness, it's embarrassing to watch a grown women, begging for everything in life. That fionn is a little dote, and Arin 😂, is being groomed to take over from her mother in years to come, a complete horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's hard the weekends but midweek she doesn't mind been on her own with the kids is she for bleeping real shes never on her own!!! I've 2 under 6 one is SN I'm a single parent with a sperm donar ffs atm I can't pee in peace because of this lockdown I'm genuinely on my own I dont pity that fool!!! Shes luckier then bleeping most excuse my language but that yolk grinds my bleeping gears

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know we are always on about it but has anyone ever asked her why the random fadas on the kids names??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know we are always on about it but has anyone ever asked her why the random fadas on the kids names??
Theres a fada on my wee boys name but it does belong there lol 🤣🤣🤣 I go mad if someone forgets it. My nanny always forgets it or spells it's with a y when it ends with é but I let her away with it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Theres a fada on my wee boys name but it does belong there lol 🤣🤣🤣 I go mad if someone forgets it. My nanny always forgets it or spells it's with a y when it ends with é but I let her away with it 🤣🤣
Oh absolutely if the fada should be there that’s perfectly acceptable but the way she has it over the i in fionn really irritates me.

Oh absolutely if the fada should be there that’s perfectly acceptable but the way she has it over the i in fionn really irritates me.
My nephew is called fiónn but it's over the o so I dont think hers is right I'm sorry if I'm wrong 🤣

Neither is your nephews. Fionn doesn't need a fada.
I don’t get it like is it so his name sounds more Irish ? 🤣🤣🤣 is it like, oh I’ll just lob a fada over a random letter of my name to make me more authentic? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.