Twins & Me #18 Post socks, likes to block, please won’t somebody take the dope off TikTok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz probably can’t remember how or where she got the names🤣🤣 people were sayin Sean was getting the info from apple but who knows 🤷‍♀️ If you know about computers it’s not that hard to get information
There is not a hope in hell that Sean would have access to that kind of information based on working in Apple 🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck me.. that’s the best thing I’ve ever heard 🙈 I am in that field and I can tell you now that information is extremely hard to obtain 🙈 more of lies or seeds that Julie sowed no doubt 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Liz probably can’t remember how or where she got the names🤣🤣 people were sayin Sean was getting the info from apple but who knows 🤷‍♀️ If you know about computers it’s not that hard to get information
Well that is a whole new can of worms for apple if he is, that is criminal activity!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well if he is then he should fired for breach of GDPR!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is not a hope in hell that Sean would have access to that kind of information based on working in Apple 🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck me.. that’s the best thing I’ve ever heard 🙈 I am in that field and I can tell you now that information is extremely hard to obtain 🙈 more of lies or seeds that Julie sowed no doubt 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣
Have worked in the same field. It would also be a fireable offense if he did anything of the likes of that. Also, it would lead to a PR disaster...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m almost sure I read that here but I’m not 100% 😂😂

Well that is a whole new can of worms for apple if he is, that is criminal activity!!
I definitely read it on tattle probably just another assumption made from someone panicking that they were next to be doxxed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All jokes aside if anyone complain led him to the HR department of Apple they would possibly piss themselves because there is no way he would have access to IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) etc. With all the different encryptions it’s very hard to catch hardened criminals and paedophiles! Let alone the identity’s of a few tattle user names 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have worked in the same field. It would also be a fireable offense if he did anything of the likes of that. Also, it would lead to a PR disaster...
I know Apple aren’t known for their ethics and all but come on 🤣🤣🤣 weak.

All jokes aside if anyone complain led him to the HR department of Apple they would possibly piss themselves because there is no way he would have access to IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) etc. With all the different encryptions it’s very hard to catch hardened criminals and paedophiles! Let alone the identity’s of a few tattle user names 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is it in a nutshell. The amount of work that goes into trying to find paedophiles is eye watering with multi agencies involved, doubt if simple simon has access to anything that could even put the wheels in motion along with a high court order.

Reactions: 5

BU needs to come back to call out all the blaggers, she knew her stuff

Reactions: 13
Sean can't be getting the information from Apple. I'm pretty sure Apple would frown upon Employees accessing Customer details and passing them on to family members.

Reactions: 1
Sean can't be getting the information from Apple. I'm pretty sure Apple would frown upon Employees accessing Customer details and passing them on to family members.
But what kind of information could he get? The type of device someone is using? 😂😂😂 Ah here, I'm shaking in my boots (while I'm on my Huawei phone)

• Haha
I read that on tattle either this thread or reaney’s just can’t remember which one

Her followers need to wake up and see what a disingenuous person she is. She messed up big time at the weekend and as we can see is going round and round in circles pointing the finger at everyone else and not admitting her mistake and apologising for it.
That says it all of the type of person she is in my opinion. Nobody has time for people like that.

It appears she has zero respect for her Mam if she is carrying on like this as I am certain her Mam didn't rear her to be like that. She can use her dear Dads passing as an excuse all she wants but its no excuse for behaving like that and deflecting from the real issue here. Its called morals and respect.

Its a sad way to behave at 30+ years of age and I have zero respect for her after this !

Its simple, own it and apologise ! The smug look on her face on her stories fools no one, she is not a nice person.

I hope she told the guards and whoever her legal team are the link for Tattle so they can get a better picture of the real issue here and that is breaking covid rules and how some of us have obeyed them and others gave them the 2 fingers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Her followers need to wake up and see what a disingenuous person that she is. She messed up big time at the weekend and as we can see is going round and round in circles pointing the finger at everyone else and not admitting her mistake and apologising for it.
That says it all of the type of person she is in my opinion. Nobody has time for people like that.

It appears she has zero respect for her Mam if she is carrying on like this as I am certain her Mam didn't rear her to be like that. She can use her dear Dads passing as an excuse all she wants but its no excuse for behaving like that and deflecting from the real issue here. Its called morals and respect.

Its a sad way to behave at 30+ years of age and I have zero respect for her after this !

Its simple, own it and apologise !
She should of just owned it but she’s never stuck to the guidelines,
and if she did lose followers it would be a small amount. Majority of people are breaking them one way or another, plenty of thick’s think it’s just a way to control us and the rest are sick of bleeping hearing about covid. Look at gorry broke restrictions to go to Belfast last year after giving out about people when it suited her, fuckall was said or done about that shitshow.
Yea Julie has a following but for over a year now she’s done whatever she wants

Her followers need to wake up and see what a disingenuous person that she is. She messed up big time at the weekend and as we can see is going round and round in circles pointing the finger at everyone else and not admitting her mistake and apologising for it.

Its simple, own it and apologise ! The smug look on her face on her stories fools no one, she is not a nice person.
All of this 👏👏. Exactly no morals or respect.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.